[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abuse at work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: mgtf.jpg (70KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mgtf.jpg
70KB, 960x720px
I was an apprentice for a Independent Rolls Royce and Bentley service garage, from when I was 15 to just recently, I'm 21. Recently the owner started to get violent-started throwing things, being generally abusive which sounded too much like my father who's an alcoholic. Besides that he has held pay before, promised many bonuses but never given them and he has had every tech leave him before for almost the same reasons, but I put up with his crazy until he started putting his hands on me and throwing things. I know I cant help him, so I left to find another job. Since I was just an apprentice, there's not much I can do legally since I went in getting paid under the table (since I was young). I know I can also go back to college if I choose to do so, but I don't think its what I want. The kicker here is that I'm currently going to court for a suspected OVI, I wasn't drunk I refused to take the breathalyzer but this is a whole situation unto itself, but alas I cant drive for the time being. I recently went to two garages for work walking distance from where I live that also specialized in restoration- one for Porsche and one who does open wheel racers, jaguars, and other unique cars. The initial garage I went to was the open wheel and jaguar garage (for the sake of this text), they told me if they had work I could do they would call me, and the second was the Porsche garage who when I walked in acted like I would be hired immediately, so I stopped looking for a job. 4 days later I'm told that they cant hire anybody now, so I'm stuck without a job on the last week of the month. I'm honestly stuck, I don't know what I should do. There are fast food places nearby that are hiring but I would prefer to stay in business restoring cars, but I don't have a whole lot of options. Any ideas anybody? I could really use some encouragement
pic related, an MG TF I worked on restoring
>>
Oh hey you where the cocky faggot that was talking shit about my s14
>>
>>17085753
I doubt it, I'm not on here a whole lot.
>>
>>17085743
>he started putting his hands on me and throwing things so I left to find another job
Faggot coward. You should have punched back, hard. Then gotten back to work.
>>
Should have sued
>>
>>17085763
hes 63
>>
>>17085772
for? the only thing I can think of is pain and suffering, but that's a pretty cheap cop out and I couldn't guarantee a win- lawyers are expensive too.
>>
>>17085763
>Bentley Mechanic gets his boipucci fondled by senior tech
Doesn't surprise me.
>>
I should say that he knew I couldn't leave when he got mad, I couldn't drive at the time either. Following throwing things at me I told him I could call the cops and he went and ripped the box that records the security cameras out of the wall.
>>
>>17085796
not really sure what that's supposed to mean
>>
>>17085802
>he ripped out the box that records the security cameras
That's when you should have beaten the crap out of him. He probably would've given you full control of the shop and a huge raise. People are strange that way.
>>
>>17085761
Nah senpai i remember you
Im still using a fridge hose as a oil breather you dense faggot
>>
>>17085827
do what you want
>>
shameless bump
>>
File: 1492863761669.gif (516KB, 221x231px) Image search: [Google]
1492863761669.gif
516KB, 221x231px
>expect to see a car abuse thread
>nvm it's just a faggot blogposting
>>
>>17085823
>t. skinny, shy manlet who gets bullied at school
>>
>>17085743

This is good pasta.
>>
does he have a daguhter?

you should fuck her, even if she is way older than you.
>>
>>17085763
Maybe I'm just autistic and I kinda scare myself with this sometimes but I feel like if I got violated like that all my tensed up autism and retard strength would probably kill whoever is unlucky enough to be at the end of my fist
>>
Why not flip cars on Craigslist? I make a bit of money doing this, buying a cheap $500 beater that needs $200 worth of parts and reselling it for $1500. It's not much but it makes a bit of money and since you know how to work on cars too you should be able to do it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.