[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding Dash cams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
Anyone know a good cheap-ish dash cam?
Some asshole reared me yesterday and i wanna be prepared next time something like that happens.
>>
>>17081093
/bump/
>>
>>17081093
seconded, there are lots of shitty knock off ones so advice from anons would be appreciated
>>
To hijack this, are there any dash cams that use a small camera module connected by a wire to a separate recorder (like a backup camera)? Seems silly to me to have the recording part in the sun all the time, if I'm going to be stashing the power supply somewhere anyway.
>>
>>17081093
Do these have rear cameras too?
>>
A118C

There's a shitty knockoff made by other companies than viofo or whatever but it uses the same sensors and everything, even firmware. I use an autovox one and it works great, only downfall is shitty night recording that's grainy when the gain goes up, but it's enough to record accidents.

>>17081871
Mount the camera so your windshield tint is blocking everything on your camera besides the lense
>>
>>17082365
My windshield doesn't actually have tint along the top, but it does have that little half-tone area above the mirror mount that should do the trick.
>>
Just buy what you posted the photo of. They do the job just fine and are like $50 delivered off eBay.
>>
>>17082365
Seems legit. Thanks!
>>
>>17081093
>Anyone know a good cheap-ish dash cam?
Look up the previous archived dashcam threads at 4plebs. Some of them were pretty long and had comments by various owners of different dashcams.
>>
>>17081093
i almost killed a person in road accident. If i had dash cam in my car that would land me in jail. Also no cctv camera footage and it was fucking raining so police cant do nothing against me. Really makes you think. Think about it for a second.
>>
>>17081093
The one you posted is the best cheap dashcam you can get
>>
>>17084827
why would you purposely submit evidence of you committing a crime

you take the camera down and destroy the card, that's about it
>>
>>17084844
policeman will take footage while searching for drugs. And i would never thought i would be in such sitution after i saw deadly accident before on the same street.
>>
>>17084827
>Think about it for a second.
I think you deserve to be in jail. If your daily actions can result in you being in jail then you should be in jail.
>>
>>17084871
i was smart enaugh to avoid jail. deal with it autist
>>
>>17084885
>actions should not have consequences
>i'm an adult
pick one
>>
>>17084887
>I deserve punishment. Please et me straight, sir.
>Not a cuck
Pick one.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.