[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for a man to drive an SUV without being a cuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Is it possible for a man to drive an SUV without being a cuck?
>>
File: 00114051990002.jpg (136KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
00114051990002.jpg
136KB, 1024x682px
>>17079371
yes if you drive older body on frame suvs

the monstrosity you posted is a cuv aka cuck utility vehicle. any man driving a modern cuv is the ultimate cuck.
>>
>>17079371
Sure, but it's nearly impossible for a man to drive an SUV and not be a total smug douchebag.
>>
Don't bother OP. /o/ thinks people should only drive faggot little sedans and coupes because they're too poor for anything bigger. Low test embarrassments, the lot of them.

Bikes are the worst. At least their genes are self-removing from the gene pool. No, your faggot little engine with two wheels bolted to it is not a vehicle.
>>
File: 1457745027534.jpg (63KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457745027534.jpg
63KB, 800x600px
>>17079438
>YFW almost all SUVs except a few cost under 100k, and none are above 300k yet there are hundreds of cars above that price point
>>
>>17079393

The funny thing is that these used to be cuck vehicles when they were first coming out.
>>
File: 1985_AMC_Eagle2.jpg (4MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1985_AMC_Eagle2.jpg
4MB, 2592x1936px
>>17079371
This is the only SUV that is acceptable for a man to drive.
>>
File: IMG_2043.jpg (104KB, 960x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2043.jpg
104KB, 960x653px
If this makes me a cuck, then so be it. But I can still fit your entire car into my trunk.
>>
>>17079471
Yet all /o/ buys is miatas, twingos and civics for pennies on craigslist.
>>
>>17079551
Fucking how? They were exclusively owned by upper middle class managers and contractors who wanted something that could tow two fucking trailers, the boat, and the extended family. And be huge.

Nobody that successful can be a cuck.
>>
>>17079641
No u cant
>>
File: 165165.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
165165.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
You can
>>
The older RAV4 is acceptable if you legit need to haul family, have something that sits a little high for the wife, etc.

It doesn't look too cucky, it's not too much bigger than it needs to be, it's more sprightly to drive than you'd expect, and the AWD is reasonably competent.
>>
>>17079699
that's not an SUV you mongoloid
>>
>>17079865
>A sport utility vehicle or suburban utility vehicle (SUV) is a vehicle classified as a light truck, but operated as a family vehicle
>>
>>17079659

They were primarily owned by lawyers and accountants who wanted to look like contractors and men who could get erections to help deal with the depression of being father of mulatto children, which is strange because he and his wife are both as white as can be.

Funny thing is the wives normally drove them because of the 3rd row.
>>
>>17079857

You know it's bad when RAV4s are considered competent.

I mean, of course, compared to the current gen of CUVs they are like tanks but they really are still a soft roader designed to be on road almost exclusively.
>>
>>17079928
Yeah, but if you actually want "off road" rather than just "off pavement" or "works alright in the snow" then you're looking for a different class of vehicle. How many people actually use SUVs for "sports?" It's just a silly name for them.
>>
>>17079371

Wait, SUV is a cuckmobile now? I thought it's reserved for crossovers?
>>
>>17080055
manchildren on /o/ who never go outside do NOT (read: NOT, NEVER HAVE, NEVER WILL) make the societal rules that affect the image of vehicles
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.