[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitty Drivers/Road Rage Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 46

File: image.jpg (99KB, 960x958px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 960x958px
>Be raining
>Car in front of you has AWD/4WD
>It's going below the speed limit

Any other shitty driver stories? This happened to me yesterday:
>guy in a truck going 40 in a 45
>I'm going a little over so I have to stomp on the brakes for his cuck ass
>not even tailgating, just got close after braking because he was going so slow
>he attempts to brake check me, literal slam on brakes
>He's in a 2.5 ton truck so it's just like normal braking for my car
>Have to follow him because 2 lane road
>Turns onto next road
>He goes like 25 mph after turning
>There's 2 cars behind me so he's holding up three people because he wanted to piss me off
Now I see why people end up murdering people for road rage.
>>
>(((GERSH KUNTZMAN)))
>>
>>17078778
People who don't use turn signals and suddenly brake and turn on a dime

Women in SUVs, dudes in black lifted pickup trucks, and niggers in nigger mobiles who ride your bumper on steep hills when you are driving manual

People who don't drive fast enough to create space for other cars to pass

People who drive fast and reckless when they have absolutely nowhere to go
>>
File: 1399608209066.png (157KB, 301x307px)
1399608209066.png
157KB, 301x307px
>>17078778
>driver in front going 40mph
>brakes before going was could be considered a corner
>meanwhile I easily go through that corner going 70+mph

I fucking hate people who cant handle a corner, its not like my car is extremely nimble, far from it
>>
>>17078795
Also people who see my econobox and think it's very slow so they switch lanes ahead of time until they see me do 0-60 in 6 seconds because I shift like a pro
>>
>>17078778
>try to find original article so I can read the whole thing
>end up on /r/the_Donald
>cucks
>uncucked
>libcucks
>cuck cuck cuck
>redpilled

Holy shit they weren't kidding. Reddit is literally invading.
>>
People who brake and use their turn signals at the exact same moments

The turning signal is meant to announce following cars that youre about to leave the road so they can prepare that you will brake. If you hit the brakes as soon as the turn signal, you can fuck off and just brake without them
>>
>>17078808
The original article was about him firing an AR-15, and it was fucking pathetic to read.
>>
File: 1484443680325.png (211KB, 508x493px) Image search: [Google]
1484443680325.png
211KB, 508x493px
>>17078798
>brakes before going was could be considered a corner
Holy shit, I dont understand how I wrote this
>>
Those fucking people who will pull wide for a turn when their car isn't even big enough to need that. Like Jesus christ the turn isn't even sharp or narrow you fucking CRV just take the turn. Stop pulling wide right to take a left turn and stopping me from going around your stupid ass. You're not a tractor trailer you're a fucking regular ass car
>>
>2 Lane road
>person stops to take a left turn but there's on coming traffic
>ok
>there's a pretty good gap to go, plenty of time to make it
>doesn't fucking go
>another wide ass gap you could easily make it and not cut someone off at all
>still won't fucking go
>try to go around him
>he then takes the left cutting someone off making them hard brake, lay on the horn
>>
>>17078825
But that way they can hold the most speed through the corner dude, do you even driving line?
>>17078822
Also yeah I wasn't sure what was meant by that statement.
>>
>>17078845
There is no reason dude especially when the opposite lane has traffic coming. There is literally Jo fucking reason to pull wide on a fucking street.
>>
>>17078853
It sounds like they were a shitty driver. Normally if you pull a little wide you can take a 90 degree turn at 30-40 easily in most cars (because you make it less sharp by pulling wide), but it sounds like they were going 15 while pulling wide which I can understand being mad about.
>>
>>17078778
you do realize that adjusting speed because of rain is to prevent aquaplaning?
aquaplaning is mostly dependent on the pressure a wheel exerts on the (wet) road surface. especially awd/4wd vehicles tend to have a LOWER surface pressure in order to be able to go offroad and not sink in the mud/sand.
also: you cannot see the condition of their tires. if they know they have bold tires it is very smart to be extra cautious in rain. aquaplaning will make you spin even if you coast in a straight line. Purely dependent on your speed, pressure, ability to disperse water and the water on the road.
please stop talking out of your ass about shitty drivers until you know what you are talking about.
in general it doesn't speak for you if you have to actually brake, and STILL be very close to the car in front of you, if he's just driving slow. if he's an ass after that he's an ass but that doesn't make you a better driver.

anyway: all my driving is boring highway in the most boring country to drive in ever (Netherlands) so i have no stories other than forgotten blinkers or lanehoggers.
>>
only thing i can't stand is when people don't use their signal lights in roundabouts properly so i have to stop and wait because i don't trust your ass

don't really mind if someone is going a bit slow, i can respect that especially if it's raining
>>
>>17078903
Point is if you can't go 45 mph in mild rain while in an AWD Subaru you need to be shot, sorry lads. Also the reason I was close to the truck is because I came around a corner and thought he was still getting up to speed. Didn't think he was a Grade A retard who can't go above 40 without totaling his vehicle (This was not in rain btw)
>>
>>17078993
You're just an impatient retard
>>
File: 1417226076175.gif (427KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1417226076175.gif
427KB, 320x240px
>2 lane road with uninterrupted center line even though you can see a quarter mile down the road
>overtake anyway
What are you gonna do, report me?
>>
>>17078778
>people with 4wd/awd on all seasons going 10 over during a blizzard because they think somehow 4wd helps them stop and turn their 7000lbs suv.
>>
>>17078809
I dont know what pisses me off more, when people do this or when they dont turn the signals at all
>>
>>17078778
I know this image is a parody but why are liberals such pussies? Are they born that way or made?
>>
>>17078778

>Implying AWD/4x4 reduces stopping distance and improves handling
>>
>>17079136
A question for the ages. The original article is worded exactly like this though.
>>
>>17078993

You realize that AWD doesn't magically immune a car to the laws of physics, right? If there's enough surface water on the road it's very possible for a car to hydroplane at 45MPH or slower depending on other factors. This, regardless of drivetrain layout.
>>
>>17079253

It's also more likely that a Peugeot 107 with 155 section tires will handle wet roads better than a BMW x5 on its 275 wide tires.

Part of the reason why Porsche GT3 has issue one wet tracks is because those massively broad tires turn into surf boards
>>
>on country road
>first straight in a while
>200m long
>girl in a supra overtakes otherperson doing the speed limit in coming from the opposite direction
>i have to slam on the brakes and lock them up to aviod a head on collision

these cunts are why its hard for u25yo people to get insurance for those cars
>>
>>17079033
When people do this I drive to keep them in the oncoming lane just long enough to scare them. I don't care how fast your car is, mine is fast too so glhv in oncoming traffic
>>
>>17079412
24 here and I DD a supra, my insurance is 39 a month, get good.
>>
>>17078903
>be me
>always drive 5 over limit in rwd
>rains
>drive exact speed limit

Haven't died yet
>>
>>17079454
>have the Nitto street legal DRs on the back of my RWD car
>driving back on the interstate (about 2 hours away)
>major storm pops up and it starts raining like crazy

Not sure how I didn't die.
>>
>>17079452
its rediculous in aus,

an xr6 falcon turbo i got quoted 5k a year for a 6k car and they pay me out 4k. this is for an 18 year old. youre almost out of the 'risk level' (under 25) which prolly explains the price difference
>>
>>17078795
>>17079131
>People who don't use turn signals
These fags need to be shot. Half the people in this shit state don't know how to use their blinkers so unless I want to have my mirrors smashed I can't enjoy myself at all if the local population density is over ten per square mile. Only place I can take it easy is the interstate in the middle of nowhere on Sunday mornings.
>>
I drive slower in the rain. I do about 5 under when there are passing lanes
>>
>>17079131
>>17078809
How about people braking first and then putting on their turn signals?

Drives me up the fucking wall to sit there wondering why the fuck the dumbass in front is braking for no god damn reason when there's not even any traf- oh. Okay. Fuckhead.
>>
File: 1465876743380.jpg (45KB, 711x669px) Image search: [Google]
1465876743380.jpg
45KB, 711x669px
>be in Alaska
>Everyone goes 10 over in the winter with a 2 inch sheet of ice on quite literally every square inch of road, including 2wd cars
>Everyone goes 10 under in the summer when it's 70-90 during the day and there hasn't been a drop of rain for a month or snow for 6
This place is so bass ackwards
>>
>>17078795
>people who think "faster than me" is "reckless driving"
>>
For the past week some bitch in her sticker-covered Focus has been furiously weaving in traffic on my route to and from work, every single day.

This morning I was in the left lane, another car was in the right that was going slightly faster than me, and she decided to ride RightGuy's bumper until he was justttt far enough ahead of me to fit her car between us, thus cutting me off. Last week I would see her speed off into the distance, somehow managing to weave between cars at stoplights.

I THINK she works in my building, but my plant is huge and I have yet to find her car in the parking lot. I don't think she recognizes me since I drive a clean Camry, though she might now after I honked at her today.
>>
File: fuck2.gif (655KB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
fuck2.gif
655KB, 260x146px
> in left lane and have to turn right soon
>Jetta in right lane puttering along
>Speed up a little and get into right lane
>not cutting the jetta off mind you
>cunt in jetta promptly loses her fucking shit, tailgating me and flicking me off until i turn again
>mfw this is all happening
What the hell is wrong with people?
>>
File: 1476201805188.jpg (114KB, 1180x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1476201805188.jpg
114KB, 1180x1084px
>yield onto highway
>stop
>>
>pull up behind someone at a stop light
>they're unusually far back from the light
>this light has one of those magnetic sensors that will only queue the light to turn green if the driver is stopped over that magnetic sensor
>this fucker will not pull the fuck up. The light never turns green. He can't figure out why I'm honking nor why the light ISNT TURNING FUCKING GREEN
>>
>>17078778
>raining
>being so autistic you put your car into 4wd
>not just hoping you dont hydo
>>
>Come to stop sign on uni campus
>Another car to my left arrives right after I've come to a full stop
>As I'm beginning to accelerate, good ole boy in his truck slams on the gas to try to cut in front of me
>I beat him to center of intersection and I think as I see him coming towards me
>He starts thinking furiously
>I come to a complete stop in middle of intersection because it's just our two cars
>I'm not a very intimidating looking person, so I just sit there and look at him with the "what are ya doing here, bud?" Kinda look with a confused expression and both hands in air
>he slams gas again and takes right turn all pissy

Though his huge fucking pick up would have crumpled my Jeep. Guess I got kinda lucky that he stopped in time.
>>
>>17079990
>He starts thinking furiously

Lel, phone corrected from "honking." But that's kinda funny.
>>
>>17079944
As a neet with no where to go on time, I would observe and see just how long it could go.
>>
>driving at moderate pace
>windows down
>pastel blue soluna hogging passing lane
>brappppp
>hellaflush wide tires
>"roll bars" in back window
>Flash lights once, indicate i want to pass
>pass
>soluna nigger gets mad
>tailgates me
>i motion to him to just pass
>swerves in front of me
>brake checks me
>come to a complete stop on tollway
>i pass again
>he follows
>get on exit nearest home
>he follows
>blocks me in front of busy intersection
>breaks my key off in ignition
>fatass gives me a slimy punch that slides against my face
>i pull his gold chain off and get out
>nigger wife starts screaming at me
>his kids, mom look at situation in disgust
>huge traffic jam and crowd
>nigger crowd sides with nigger
>dudebro cools everything down
>give nigger chumo change to fix his necklace
>cousin brings me a spare key
>drive home and shower

If this was three years ago this guy would have been fucked. I'm trained in riot control, in a country that has civil unrest and a coup every four years. Luckily I kept my cool. Social narrative is that the rich are cruel to the poor and theres a constant stream of viral video demonizing middle class citizens like me.

Fight back, and the drama will never leave me. Its fucked that i have to be the bigger man. I'll probably be on facebook or youtube soon anyways.

I can't wait for the army to lay the hammer down again. In retrospect, i should probably get a dashcam in defense against future fuckery.
>>
>>17080100
Keep pepper spray in case apes attack.
>>
>>17080100
What country?
>>
File: IMG_20161122_071430892.jpg (2MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161122_071430892.jpg
2MB, 2432x4320px
>>17080100
Shit like this is why I have a gun.
>>
>>17079437
>things that never happened
>>
>>17080168
Bangkok, Thailand
>just ordered a dashcam
>>
>>17080187
That would just land me in deeper shit. I keep my glocks and 2011s at home for home defense.

I was carrying an expanding baton, one of those gay pokey tactical pens, and a griptilian. But I dont need to go to jail and court, and ruin my fledgling career as a junior m&a analyst over some junglemonkey who got just enough credit to upgrade from a 125cc scooter to a 1.5l shitbox.

Good thing i was driving my Fit instead of the beemer. They would have paraded my corpse around like French revolutionaries.

Seriously. Respect for the ccw. Maintain your civil right to self defense before the niggers take over. Niggers are niggers regardless of race.

I'm sounding a lot like Elliot Rodger here, but I wont have a day of final judgement. The army is going to fuck shit up for me.
>>
>>17080187
>shield

Good taste my man
>>
>houston
>$160/mo for comp
Feels bad man. Never been in an accident, had a ticket, 25 y/o
>>
>>17079033
Protip: A single centre line does allow overtaking, it's just not recommended/hasn't been assessed for safety. Only a double line where your side is solid forbids it.
>>
>>17080187
you're gonna shoot somebody because he's an asshole driver? enjoy prison my dog
>>
>>17079412
>>17079452
Mk4s or mk3?
>>
>>17080222
Wait till you catch me on the road then, I WILL block your ass in if I'm already doing 50 in a 45 and you just NEED to get to the liquor store or KFC or whatever you need to speed to.
>>
>>17080608
Read the story of who I was quoting.
>>17080291
That's a nano.
>>
>>17079516
Sounds like Comiefornia. I drive a tractor-trailer there 2-3 days a week average, in and out from the surrounding states. These idiots have no clue how to use their signals. And don't bother signaling in advance (turn on indicator, wait 3 seconds so everyone gets the god-damned picture of what you plan to do, merge) here either. Fucking every single piece of shit NEEDS to get in front of the truck. The moment you turn your signal on, they're speeding up. I'm going to get a dashcam, for the sole reason of all the stupid fucking shit I see here in this backwards ass state.
>>
>>17078778

I live in Florida. That IS my shitty driver story.
>>
>Just coming back from a meet and cruise through the twisties
>Taking the long way back that's a bit more traveled
>Get stuck behind minivan after hooning it lightly
>Don't mind as long as they keep a decent pace
>First turn comes up, 35 mph turn
>They don't go that speed
>Not 25
>Not 15
>They fucking slow down to 5 mph for EVERY turn
>After like, 3-5 minutes of this, I'm tired of it
>15 mph hairpin coming up
>Completely clear all the way through and after
>They start slowing down to 5 again
>Go over the double yellow and pass them going no faster than fucking 15 mph
>Get back over in front of them
>Still doing speed limit of like, 25
>Make another turn
>Never see their headlights again after that
I wouldn't even mind if they were going 5 under limit, but fucking 30 under in turns is overkill.
>Ended up getting stuck behind another one of these fucks further down the road, but there was already a line of 5 cars behind them, and no road straight enough for them to all be passed, so I had to deal with it for the rest of the road.
>Still never saw that van behind me again despite being stuck with the same kind of fuck in front of me
>>
>>17078778
Oh boy do I have a story for you guys

>be driving Z, dad's in the passenger seat
>see ass cunt 2 or 3 cars behind me, riding bumpers and continuously attempting to pass on a two lane (one for each flow) road but chickening out
>red light, mild hill
>fuck ass is behind me, right on my bumper
>light turns green, roll back a little
>fuck ass honks at me
>fine, benefit of doubt, he thought I'd roll into him
>fuck ass continues to tailgate me
>I look at my dad and he notices too, has the exact same thought as I did
>slow down, 2nd gear, 2500 RPM. Probably about 5 under
>ass cunt gets mad, I'm watching him in my rearview
>cuts left to attempt to pass me
>unleash all 198 ft-lbs of tq
>flying at 40 in 2nd
>see him cut back behind me, almost plowing my bumper
>road opens up to 4 lanes; 1 left turn lane, 2 straight lanes, 1 right turn lane
>watch him dart into the right most turn lane
>I know what's going down, roll down my window and me and my dad are waiting
>he pulls up yelling profanities at both of us
>"fuck you fuck you fuck you FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU"
>keeps flipping us off
>my dad and I are just laughing at him
>he gets ass mad and throws a package of baby wipes at my car
>doesn't even make a sound, just gets caught between wing mirror and door and falls to the ground
>dad and I laugh, revel over our BNIB baby wipes
>>
>>17079136
born pussies

made cucks
>>
>>17081386
I drive a cmv too. When they don't let me merge I just slowly drift into their lane until someone smarts up and lets me in.
>>
>>17080100
Holy fuck you are a bigger pussy than the guy in ops image.
>>
>>17080311
thanks dad
>>
File: Untitled.gif (22KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.gif
22KB, 1000x1000px
>two lane street
>intersection
>light's red
>douche in right lane is going straight
>everyone behind them is waiting to go right
thank god I'm on a motorcycle because I just ride up the side of the lane but I can't be the only one who's infuriated by this right

pic related, 1000 hours in ms paint
>>
File: chrome_2017-04-24_19-15-45.png (2MB, 939x724px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-04-24_19-15-45.png
2MB, 939x724px
>>17081575
Same here.

Florida is just a cesspool of niggers, spics, white trash, and old fucks. Nobody knows how to drive. Some of the shit I've witnessed:

>Nobody uses turn signals
>People drive 15 under in the left lane, and 25 over in the right lane
>People slow down to 5 during turns at intersections

There's one fucking intersection in South Florida that I have the displeasure of being caught at seemingly every fucking day. Commercial Blvd. and University Drive. Southbound on University is relatively okay, but a range of factors make the Northbound absolutely fucking cancer.

>Relatively popular shopping center on the SE corner
>Exit from said shopping center onto University (The one near the Gamestop) prompts people to cross EVERY SINGLE FUCKING LANE OF TRAFFIC, just to get into the left turn lane for Commercial, despite there being an exit near Dutch Pot that allows you to turn left onto Commercial.
>People make this four lane jump when the light for University (NB/SB) is red, so they weave slowly through the cars waiting at the light, taking their sweet ass time, all the while blocking traffic when the light does change.
>Traffic takes up to 30 seconds to actually start moving once the light changes, because half the fucking people here are on their phones while at lights.
>Once traffic actually starts moving, the light changes to yellow after no more than 15 seconds, and everyone slams on their brakes, despite the yellow lasting an eternity on this intersection, and there being ample opportunity for 4-5 more cars to get through the intersection.
>Start cycle all fucking over again.

I've waited at this godforsaken intersection for 10 minutes once.
>>
>>17078778
>driving on the highway
>going like 40 because it's congested, leave plenty of space ahead of me so I don't have to slam on the brakes
>hear engine revving coming from somewhere
>where the hell is it coming from?
>look in rear view mirror, there's a lifted SUV tailgating me and revving the engine over and over
>confused as fuck, just keep going like I normally would
>after a couple more minutes of this, the SUV changes lanes
>instead of passing me even though I left space, he starts tailgaiting another car and revving the engine

I still can't tell if this guy was doing it intentionally or if he just drives close and the obnoxious revving was just the car's normal operation.
>>
>>17082040
Sarasota fag here

I wouldn't have to drive 25 over in the right lane if people didn't all dogpile in the left lane thinking they'll get there faster because Fast Lane

that's literally their mindset, it's so ridiculous the role is pretty much reversed. Left lane is slow lane, right lane is passing lane.
>>
>>17082075
I agree with this.

It doesn't help that Mortimer and Gertrude in their 1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass are driving in the left lane at 15 under, all the while 20 people are dog-piling into the lane to try and pass Tyrone in his modded 4th gen lifted + rimmed Mustang,m because Tyrone is busy talking to Tyreese, and not focusing on the road.
>>
File: 1479450273906.jpg (71KB, 1440x810px)
1479450273906.jpg
71KB, 1440x810px
>>17082040
>all those parking spaces
>8 lane city streets

Jesus Christ, is this how life is outside of the Pacific Northwest?
>>
>>17082119
Yep.

Best part is that this is just a suburb of Fort Lauderdale.

Also not 8 lane, only 6 lanes.
>>
>>17079718
>old people staying indoors and not driving much in the winter
Seems easy enough.
>>
>>17082040
>Florida
Jesus christ, here in Illinois everyone drives likes an asshole or a retard but they drive like an asshole/retard with purpose.
Florida's just a fucking free for all.
>>
>>17078800
>0-60
>6 seconds
laughingbikes.psd
>>
>>17082170
yeah now try riding a motorcycle here

only people with death wishes do it
>>
>>17079854
>driving in middle lane doing 75 to overtake someone doing 70
>couple miles to the junction I need to take
>just as I get ahead I begin to indicate back over
>cunt in the slow lane doesn't like this and matches my speed
>cunt behind him won't leave enough room for me to pull in behind
>speed up to 80 to try and over take but he keeps playing his stupid game
>end up dropping down to 40 so I don't miss my exit
>>
>>17082018
what is he supposed to do? the light is red and he needs to got straight
>>
>>17082222
switch to the left lane before coming to a stop in the first place
>>
>>17082243
but then he would have to go left.

wait its a two lane street. the way you drew it and the light makes it look like a turning lane
>>
>>17080840
Mk2 my dude
>>
File: 2017-04-24-201348_538x735_scrot.png (585KB, 538x735px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-24-201348_538x735_scrot.png
585KB, 538x735px
>>17082259
I'm not a very good artist.

One of these intersections, specifically the bottom.
>>
>>17082270
I want it
>>
>>17079452
I'm calling bullshit here.
>>
>>17082274
ahh i get it

to be honest i probably wouldn't have even thought about it were it me
>>
>>17082040
Massfag here. Visited Florida for a bit last summer to see my grandparents. They let me drive a mint 2k towncar for the duration of my stay and it was a truly mind-bending experience. It was in Englewood so my opinions might be a bit skewed, but everybody was elderly, drove 5 under at all times, though they did signal. Alot of nice older cars on the road, saw and heard some legit drag cars, though there are definitely niggers and ricers out. I was probably the biggest ass on the road, averaging 15mpg and discovering the magic of posi-trac when I hammered it through a left at an intersection.
>>
>>17082410
Oh yeah, in the more "rural" (I use the term incredibly loosely in South Florida. Basically if the area doesn't have end to end shopping centers or housing, it's "rural") areas, people are considerate. They might drive a bit slow, but at least they do it in the outside lanes, and there are quite a few nicer cars. I've seen just about everything here, from 86's, to '67 Mustang Fastbacks, and even a few really nice looking hot-rod style classics. I've also seen mutilated Hondas, Subarus, Evos, normal lancers, and someone who plasti-dipped, fart-canned, and slammed their fucking Prius.
>>
>>17080100
Weird role-playing
>>
>http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/off-topic-humor-discussion/253881-gersh-kuntzman-never-ending-joke.html
wow, gunfags have their own circle jerk forum, full of baby boomers and psychopaths
>>
File: insar.png (3MB, 2301x676px) Image search: [Google]
insar.png
3MB, 2301x676px
Left pic:
>coming to left turn off of highway to go home
>this particular light rarely tuns green and is almost always blinking yellow meaning yield
>not a problem as its never that busy
>i pull in behind this lady who was already sitting there
>after a few lines of cars and several opportunities to turn i realize that she is waiting for the light to turn green but it is never going to
>meanwhile there is a line of cars waiting to turn left to go north but they have a red light and since this lady is sitting on the magnetic sensor, the light thinks there is a long ass line of cars that still need to turn and is going to continue blinking yellow
>she is now holding up me and 5 other cars opposite and there aren't any cars in the oncoming
>i don't know what she thinks blinking yellow means especially after several minutes
>i honk at her to get her to move
>i usually don't honk at people unless they are being dangerous but it was getting ridiculous
>she pulls out as soon as i honk
>must have realized she was retarded
>had to have been incredibly insecure at driving

right pic:
>pulling out of parking lot onto street
>lady in front of me also waiting to turn\
>she decides she had pulled to close to traffic (she had)
>back-up lights turn on and i think pls don't hit me pls
>sure enough she hadn't even looked and backs straight into me
>we both get out and she says "oops" "doesn't look too bad"
>the car wasn't damaged so i let it go
>it still confuses and annoys me as to how someone could just back up without even glancing in the mirror and just trust that there is nothing there
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>17082762
bonus story:
>on I-5 going 80 mph
>limit is 65
>purple durango comes speeding up behind me so i speed up to 85
>im in passing lane because there are tons of semis on the interstate
>this bald fat faggot gets right up my ass and stays there because apparently he wants to go 100
>im in a mood and don't feel like being the bigger person
>take foot off of gas and start slowing down
>Still going 75 or 80
>10 or 15 over still fast enough for a ticket and now this boi is literally 2 feet behind me weaving back and forth and flipping me off
>get past all the semis and he tries to overtake me on the right
>too amused to give up now
>speed back up to 90 and keep my lead
i don;t have a fast car by any means and he could have easily overtaken if he wasn't a pussy
>keep going 90 until the next line of semis and match their speed
>keep in mind im still going 75 at this point and never go any slower
>finally get bored and im worried this retard is going to ram me so i finally move over
>he opens his window and screams something at me as he passes
>not sure what he said
>he then proceeds to go barely faster than me and is still in front of me when i exit a mile later
>>
File: 1435607513180.gif (3MB, 300x196px)
1435607513180.gif
3MB, 300x196px
>>17081797
>>unleash all 198 ft-lbs of tq
>>
>>17078825
fucking this

also
>people at an intersection with 2 left lanes that know that after turning, their lane merges with mine. fucking wait your turn you literal mongoloids. I ride the dude's bumper ahead just so you dont cut me off.
>>
File: 1491878351040.jpg (44KB, 655x758px) Image search: [Google]
1491878351040.jpg
44KB, 655x758px
Had a stupid bitch try to merge into the lane I was in. It wouldn't have been a problem if I wasn't in the same spot she stupidly tried to get into. She just fucking passed me, how the hell did she forget I was there?
>Why are women allowed to drive?
>>
>>17082485
It was pretty fun car watching from checkers. Sadly that novelty isn't found in the northeast
>>
>>17082842
I heard there used to be a small group that'd meat at that Checkers in the middle of the night. It seems like a half KO Midnight Club, Half Cars & Coffee thing. Can't verify the legitimacy, but that Checkers is open until 5AM. so it's possible.
>>
>>17082858
The checkers in the plaza with Publix, office Depot, and bank of America? It was across from a Sunoco or something. If that's the case I'm disappointed I didn't rock up in the retirement car
>>
>>17079612
You sound like a pussy
>>
>>17082965
We might be talking about the same one, but the plaza it's in has a Gamestop, a Staples, and a Babies R Us. It's the one in the photo from my first post >>17082040
>>
>left the house not even 15 minutes ago
>As I'm leaving I see my neighbors new caddy he bought a week ago pulling up
>See his sister is driving it
>Think to myself "lol woman drivers, bad idea bro"
>Get back from a quick trip to the liquor store
>Hear girl crying
>You stupid bitch
>Something about backing up
>How the fuck could you do that??
>I don't know [crying intensifies]
>God your so fucking stupid
>He realizes half the street is outside and storms inside the garage
>Shes just sitting there crying

She actually is kind of hot, should I go see if she's ok and try to make fuck?
>>
>>17082618
Yes, it's called arfcom.
>>
>>17079944
I had this happen with some guy in an SUV. Mind you it was super snow covered, but my honking and waiving him forward did nothing. After a while (likely 10 minutes), he got out and hit the crosswalk (I think other people did too). While he was walking back I shouted at him he needed to pull up. He looked somewhat confused with it.
I'm just happy I wasn't late for work.
>>
>>17083200
dubs decree you must go and try to make fuck
>>
>waiting to turn across an intersection
>guy honking his horn and screaming behind me
>im waiting for pedestrians to cross and other cars to come through

I just don't know what he wanted me to do, but it did feel good to pull out and flip him a casual bird while he caught the red light.
>>
>>17083298
She is polish so if I showed up with a bottle of vodka I could easily be in anal butt sexville by midnight no problem.
>>
File: cunts.png (111KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cunts.png
111KB, 1000x1000px
I'm not prone to road rage but this broke me

>pic related is scenario
>I want to go straight and the lane ahead of me is 100% clear
>line of cars blocking my way, literally bumper to bumper
>every time traffic moves, they keep creeping into the intersection
>waste 3 entire fucking green lights for someone to give me some room
>on fourth light they leave a car width, just enough for me to weasel my way through
>drop down to first and red line it out of there
>>
>>17083127
I was talking about the checkers in pic related, it's pretty much straight west from that checkers almost on the gulf. It's up the road from lemon bay high. I did eat at that checkers too after a range day with my grandpa. Saw a 55 gasser. Genuinely enjoyed my time there. First thing my grandpa had me eat in Florida was Applebee's, and it was actually really good. Applebee's is shit in MA so idk what's going on there
>>
>>17079136
>i know this image is a parody but why does it help me sustain a strawman?
>>
>>17083439
Alright, can't get earth to cooperate. But the checkers I was thinking about was in Englewood, northwest or Rotunda, near the Y and hospital in that area
>>
>tiny merge lane onto highway with no visibility
>stuck behind a guy going 35
every fucking morning
>>
>>17079452
>anon posts story of stupid young driver
>comments on how these stupid young drivers OBJECTIVELY make car insurance more expensive
>muh anecdote without any details about your coverage

Please murder yourself
>>
I don't know if this is limited to where I used to live but:
>2 lane road highway with posted 55mph
>hills everywhere, can't really pass because visibility and hillbillys driving 75+
>coming over crest of hill, no coming headlights
>suddenly HEADLIGHTS IN MY FUCKING LANE
>slam on brakes
>it's some asshole who actually changes into the opposing lane of traffic to make a lefthand turn
This happened to me at least three times and I never understood why. Also,

>city I now live in has Central ave, bordered by 1st S and 1st N, which are one-ways
>every once in a while have to slam the brakes because someone's going the wrong way down the road
>even though they had come up to an intersection with giant "ONE WAY" signs posted
>>
>>17079452
Are you hispanic and running with the most basic coverage possible?

If so, please kill yourself immediately.
>>
>people who come nearly to a complete stop before turning off
>of course they didn't use their turn signal
>having to furiously downshift and then ride the clutch to prevent stalling or just slam to neutral while their slow faggot ass exits the road like a tortoise taking a shit

It should be perfectly legal to murder other drivers for shit like this. Seems to be most common in rural areas, though. Bonus points for assholes who do this after riding 5-10mph under the speed limit on two-lane roads where you're unable to overtake at all.

I used to have to leave 30 minutes early for high school and college classes for what is essentially a 5 mile drive because of all the slow fucks.
>>
>>17083797
100% bet that it's Estrella.
>>
>>17083454
what? you can believe liberals are pussies independent of the last satirical content you consumed you goddamn autist...
>>
>>17082040
>Florida is just a cesspool

That's an open secret at this point
>>
>>17083853
never said it wasn't
>>
>>17083408
I hope the fucks that do this get nailed by a fucking train one day. Cause it will happen with horseshit like that.
>>
>>17083853
Florida has it's perks. I'm in St. Pete, the bay area definitely sucks if you like anything motor or gun related. But the weather is halfway decent, the tourists aren't out in force like they are in Orlando/Miami, and the beach is nice.

Nice thing is that cars have come down in price in the last five years. The rental rates have gone up by half, though.
>>
>>17082040
Floridafag here. I live up north but every time I go out everyone is going 15 over the speed limit, even the cops until people gridlock traffic below the speed limit because they see a cop.
There's some okay roads like 17 that are pretty nice to drive down though just for the small towns and farms. City traffic is always shit.

I blame them making the driving test so incredibly piss easy.
>>
>>17078778
>go drive local twisties
>1 AM
>approaching turn at ~50 mph
>see tail lights
>instinctively brake
>downshift to third
>start coming around turn
>immediately have to lock brake (lol whats ABS?) and downshift to first as a newer Honda civic crawls around the turn at literally 10 mph.
>proceeds to do this for literally every turn, never speeding up faster than 25 mph
>finally approach a higher speed turn that I can see fully around
>no cars
>when civic goes below 20 mph correct myself a bit, floor it, overtake
>immediately the car turns it's brights on and tries to follow me at a breakneck pace
>get to light
>roll down window
>"Ya know if that's what I gotta do to get you to speed up I'ma do it every time."
>"Fuck you!" some obviously drunk guy screams back
>floor it and drive off
>he tries to follow
>lose him in a few minutes because the bastard can't turn at a higher speed than 30 mph I guess, go home
>make post
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USu8vT_tfdw
always a good laugh
>>
File: 391.png (1016KB, 1280x720px)
391.png
1016KB, 1280x720px
>>17084373
Haven't seen these in ages.
Thanks anon
>>
>>17082270
bread on hood
>>
>>17084446
new ones were uploaded three days ago
it keeps happening
>>
>>17079452
>24 here and I DD a supra, my insurance is 39 a month, get good.

Hmm, I have some stupid new car, clean record and clean credit, full boat, but its $1080 per year with $100 deductible. Must be the deductible that drove the rate up.
>>
>>17081386
>Fucking every single piece of shit NEEDS to get in front of the truck

Your truck throws up grit and sometimes pebbles onto my car, thus chipping my paint or making those tiny little pinprick-sized sparkles on my windshield. So it's no wonder I (and other cars) try to get in front of all the semi-trucks.

Sorry if other drivers make you irritated. Maybe if more semi-trucks had LOWER mud flaps on their wheels, things would improve. But a lot of times, those mud flaps are so high up that they don't block the grit and pebble road debris being thrown out.
>>
>>17078795
>niggers in nigger mobiles who ride your bumper on steep hills when you are driving manual

That's funny, because only women and faggots roll back and roast their clutch rather than executing correct hill starts.
>>
>>17081386
Are you trying to say semi truck? If you are driving a semi in cali that is speed limited to ~65 then yes people are going to need to pass you all day.
Also if you are driving a semi you are getting paid, everyone else in cali has somewhere to be.
>>
>>17079492
In what part of australia is an 18yo allowed to drive an XR6T?
>>
>>17079822
>I drive a Camry
Can confidently advise no woman has ever noticed you, Pajeet.
>>
>>17082018
Dont be a retard. The light is red.
>>
File: IMG_1145.jpg (31KB, 220x248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1145.jpg
31KB, 220x248px
Here is a question for people who post in these threads so of course know best etiquette

>driving in inside lane in shitbox at speed limit (100)
>heaps of people blasting by me in outside lane at ~120
>see cunt coming onto highway via onramp at about 80
>only 2 lanes and he's going to merge in front of me
What do I do here?
>pull into outside lane and keep my speed avoiding the faggot but forcing the fast cunts to lose theirs?
>stay in my lane and get forced down to 80 and wait for a gap in the outside lane?

This has always been a delema for me as I hate it when I'm blasting down the outside lane in my z and someone pulls into the outside lane in front of me to avoid a slow flag. I even sorta get the whole "hur but I'm doing the speed limit I can cut you off cus ur speeding dur" because when I'm in my shitbox I'm hypermiling and don't want to dump that 20ks and have to accelerate

Easy as if I'm in my z I just boost it and match the outside lane but my shitbox is too slow and that would be a waste of fuel

What is the right thing to do /o/?

Do I take the side of my gotta go fast self or my gotta do the speed limit and hypermile self? I consider hypocrisy one of the greatest evils
>>
>>17078798
Fucking this. People pass me on the straights because I daily a slow-ass four-cylinder SUV, and then then they all pile up on the first S-bend and I have to fucking brake halfway through a corner to avoid rear ending some prick in a Nissan Sentra.
But a special place in hell is reserved for people who brake at the fucking start of an uphill. What the FUCK are you doing? I'm going 65 in a 60 zone thanks to momentum from the last downhill, you brake, now I'm riding your ass going 50, now my anemic engine is failing to get up the hill with all that speed lost and I usually end up falling behind and holding up people behind me. Learn to drive smoothly, handle a little speed, and turn off your fucking cruise control.
>>
>>17084828
Let him in if he signals and accelerates appropriately, either in front or behind you, depending on how much road he has left. Otherwise, fuck 'em. The "Yield" sign is there on the on-ramp for a reason.
>>
>>17078795
>if they are driving fast and reckless they must have nowhere to go because I know where everyone is going
>>
>>17084842
This when it is timed so badly that he will literally cut me off if I don't brake or change lanes.

If I'm going to accelerate to cut him off I may as well just speed up and merge into the outside lane
>>
>>17078816
>>17078808
Are you guys for real?
>>
File: 1367405142052.jpg (118KB, 470x337px) Image search: [Google]
1367405142052.jpg
118KB, 470x337px
>>17084864
Oh. I know what you mean. Honestly, in that case I would signal as soon as possible, look for a gap, and try to merge into the outside lane and back as smoothly as possible without cutting off a ubiquitous lifted Ram 1500. Almost never goes right, but it's a shitty situation to begin with.
>>
>>17084719
Inside a 15 year old's head.
>>
>>17080840
mk4

>>17084719
>In what part of australia is an 18yo allowed to drive an XR6T?
tasmania, act, sa, nt, wa. tas has no restriction on cars that you can drive. Tas doesnt have any curfew or passenger laws and all of that shit.

>>17084884
if you familirized yourself with the laws before you made dumb assumptions you would find its perfectly legal to drive whatever you want. just because nsw,vic and qld has the laws doesn't mean the rest of the country does
>>
>>17082216
Lol take that you slow shit
>>
probably was my fault but still

>about to come up a huge hill (2km decent gradient)
>usually have to drop back to third if youre not doing 120kmh before going up the hill
>l plater infront of me doing 30 less than the speed limit, was also stopping at every green light to check for cars coming the other way.
>indicate to get into the other lane, theres another car 20-30m behind me
>start moving over, foot to the floor,
>this guy speeds up behind me as i move into the lane
>flashes his lights and shakes his head because he caught up to me in his v8

this dude saw me indicate, heard me floor it (straight through exhaust) and still sped up and got shitty when i moved over

was i in the wrong?
>>
>>17085002
He can get bent.
>>
>>17078903
This. Pretty much sums up what I was thinking when I read op's post
>>
>>17082216
Your first mistake was not going 90
>>
>>17085132
Quiet fag. The first vehicle I drove on was a 3 door Chevy Silverado and there was no way I would need to go 40 in that rain. The driver was simply a little bitch for going so slow and getting pissed off that I got close because I thought he was still getting up to speed. If you can't go up to 55 in mild rain you are a cuck. End of discussion.
>>
>>17086721

Wow, great arguments there nigger.
Hopefully you get to fold your shitbox around a tree one day, if this is what it takes for you to believe in the power of aquaplaning.
>>
>>17088302
>This cuck thinks 45 mph in mild rain is dangerous
>apparently doesn't know how to judge traction and water collection in the road with his own two eyes
Sorry m8 but it's not that hard, you're acting like we were going downhill on the touge near mountainsides, but it was literally a straight road with minimal turns. There's no excuse except for being a little overprotective bitch.
>>
>>17078795
>People who don't use turn signals and suddenly brake and turn on a dime

Holy shit this.

>Driving in the right lane of a 30 mph zone
>Crossover going 15 over to pass me then gets in front of me
>New York plates
>Not 300 feet later he starts slowing down
>Wtf the light is still up ahead
>Slows down to 15 mph
>WTF
>Fucker turns into a goodwill and doesn't have the least bit of courtesy to use his lights to let me know he's pulling over

Fucking old jew fucks I swear
>>
File: shopping-cart.jpg (113KB, 500x375px)
shopping-cart.jpg
113KB, 500x375px
fuck you if you do this
>>
File: NoYoureTheFag.gif (998KB, 314x272px) Image search: [Google]
NoYoureTheFag.gif
998KB, 314x272px
>>17086721
"All-wheel drive vehicles are more likely to hydroplane than two-wheel drive vehicles, because their computerized differentials may shift power from the front to the rear tires, creating a hydroplaning situation."

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/car-driving-safety/accidents-hazardous-conditions/hydroplaning1.htm

It doesn't matter if you're in a straight or a bend, if there is enough water you'll still hydroplane.
>>
File: 1488193756530.jpg (258KB, 1000x750px)
1488193756530.jpg
258KB, 1000x750px
>>17078778
I can't stand it when people cut the corner their left turn on an undivided road. It's reasonable to start accelerating as they're in the middle of their turn, but that doesn't work when they're two feet from your bumper.
>>
>>17079136
Not all are. The loud ones are, though.
>>
>>17082040
>dat pic
>dem straight roads
>dat gridlock

shit, no wonder you ameritards can't drive for shit and revel in your autotragics and shitpost about the toyobaru because of muh not enuff horsepowers
I legitimately feel sorry for you guys
>>
File: 2017-04-04 19.30.36.jpg (232KB, 646x470px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-04 19.30.36.jpg
232KB, 646x470px
>>17079944
I was riding with me mum once and this happened. I actually got out and walked up to them.
>>
>>17088948
>May shift power to the back wheels, creating a hydro planing situation
It doesn't describe what retarded set of events would have to occur for the rear wheels to receive power and also be the only tires hydro planing. That's like saying an AWD vehicle could potentially shift all the power to one wheel and steer you into the ditch for no reason. Maybe if the front end of the car is in the air as you drive over a puddle you will get fucked up, sure. But not at 45 mph.
>>
>>17079854
>Cunt in a Chevy Cruze is on my sack for miles until we reach a two lane
>The millisecond we reach said two lane, she angrily passes me
>Creep up to the speed limit
>Set my cruise control for the drive ahead
>She's still in the left lane, going UNDER the limit
>Casually cruise by her nonchalantly
>She sees me """""passing""""" her, and immediately floors it
>Don't see her ever again
It's only driving, why you heff to be mad?
>>
>>17084828
In my view, as long as you are doing the speed limit and overtaking at a good pace, the people speeding should just wait for you.
For instance, if I'm in the right lane (Australia) doing 110 in a 100 zone and I come around a corner and find a guy doing 100 overtaking someone doing 90 I'll just wait behind him leaving about 2 car spaces.
If he doesn't move over after over taking I'll get annoyed. Also, if someone pulls out in front of me and forces me to break I'll be annoyed.
>>
>>17089259
Similar story
>Driving in 100 zone, two lanes in each direction
>Goes down to 80 for ~2km, then up to 110
>Guy starts tailgating me as I slow to 80
>About 100m from the 110 he speeds up and begins passing me
>I start accelerating when I get to the 110 sign
>Get to 110 and set cruise control
>He is now sitting directly in my blind spot and stays there for 30 minutes
It was fucking annoying. I had to keep a bloody eye on him and eventually had to go behind him to overtake a car.
>>
>>17078795
I find the nigs in their old buicks drive pretty carefully because they usually don't have a license
>>
>>17079822
Get some dashcam footage and report her for reckless driving
>>
>>17082762
>it still confuses and annoys me as to how someone could just back up without even glancing in the mirror and just trust that there is nothing there
Women needs a man to think for them, desu.
>>
>>17080187
>Dindo standing at driverside door.
>can tell he's mad at my sick driving skills
>begins pounding on window, hoopin and hollrin
>Breaks off mirror, begins pounding window with mirror
>luckily I am prepared for this, m&p shield in the glove box
>turn to reach for glove box, frantically
>glass shatter, sharp chunks of mirror and plastic embedded into my spleen
>never got to my faithful glove box gun.
>pulled from the car, beaten half to death
>dindo gets in car searches through glove box
>takes my m&p

See the problem hear, if you have to take your focus off the situation you loose, keep the gun in reach or don't keep it at all.
>>
>>17078993
>Believing in the AWD makes you invisible meme

I just wish the normies in their trucks and audis would just pass me on the highway instead of riding my ass in a thunderstorm for going 5 under.
>>
>>17092427
>waiting until he breaks your mirror off
>not drawing as soon as he approaches angrily
>>
File: 1481513954151.jpg (139KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481513954151.jpg
139KB, 960x960px
>>17092427
There's multiple problems here.
The first problem is that it's a nano.
The second problem is that you're assuming I have a holster for no reason.
>>
>>17092493
>not drawing as soon as you see a coon
ftfy
>>
>>17080100
So how's Brazil this time of the year? Aside from the coupes, it's pretty spot-on.
>>
Not much of a story here other than how mad this shit makes me:
>trying to get somewhere before they close
>left 45min early to make sure I'd have time to get there
>10mi drive into town, no problem, can probably even get some lunch before making my stop
>instead, some cunt pulls out in front of me in her gigantic red Dodge Ram
>proceeds to drive 25 under the speed limit
>brakes going downhill despite being nowhere near the speed limit
>fucking on her cell phone the whole time
>8mi left in the drive
>after a while, get bored and pretend I'm DALE EARNHARDT DOONER stuck behind a pace car
>the death-stare i was giving the bitch obviously didn't work

It's all double-yellow so I couldn't overtake. This is a daily occurrence and is largely why I avoid leaving the rural shithole I live in if at all possible, drivers on the way into the nearest sizable town are all deserving of death.
>>
>>17092580
Dat's raciss mayne
>>
File: 1489252266684.jpg (57KB, 960x949px) Image search: [Google]
1489252266684.jpg
57KB, 960x949px
>>17079922
this shit drives me absolutely fucking insANE.

Unless you are doing it to avoid an actual collision, you just keep going and stay in the merge lane until someone gives you space or you naturally flow into the traffic
>>
>>17080310
I know your pain.

>tfw driving on the 290 is like flipping a coin on whether or not you're gonna get into a fucking accident
>>
>>17082018
If I was a driving instructor, I would mark people for going straight in a turn lane if the light was turning red.

It's almost always some fuckhead in a big ass SUV, too
>>
>>17084861
Every morning on my way to work there is someone riding my ass, even though I'm going 10 over the limit, and without fail every god damn time they whip and screech into the donut shop parking lot a half mile away from my work. Please tell me how important it is for these fuckheads to get donuts at five til eight in the morning.
>inb4 they're late for work
Then they shouldn't be stopping for fucking donuts.
>>
>>17084362
This shit happens to me all the time. I refuse to drive 25 mph on a straightaway because you're a pussy. And if I can safely overtake you, I'll do it every fucking time. Don't get upset and THEN decide you can pick up your pace
>>
File: n08A8NOl.jpg (39KB, 477x640px) Image search: [Google]
n08A8NOl.jpg
39KB, 477x640px
>Right lane
>Escalade in front of me slows to make a right turn
>Escalade stops
>Street busy as fuck
>No gaps to go around
>Waiting for the fucker to turn
>Still stopped
>See suv speeding behind me
>Brace.jpeg
>suv smashes into my rear end
>Escalade still stopped
>Guy who hit me had no license, insurance, and didn't speak english
>Fuck
luckily I drove a big car as well, so I wasn't crushed. I went around to look at the driver of the escalade, and that fucker was on his phone, completely oblivious to the accident. A girl walks out of the building with a tray of fried chicken, gets into his car, and they leave.
>mfw
>>
I have a truck story.
>driving in my shitbox at midnight down a two lane road
>driving relatively fast
>look down at my speedometer before looking up
>why are there two sets of headlights coming toward me?
>It's a truck on the wrong side of the road
>freak out, slam on the brakes and pull off the road
>truck gets back into the right side of the road a few hundred feet from where he would hit me if I didn't pull off

I'm guessing he was trying to pass a car.
>>
>driving home on lazy road at 30mph limit around midday
>4 lanes, split by an island running down the center
>hit red light
>light turns green
>woman behind me immediately honks horn the exact split second
>she aggressively tailgates me because i guess I'm not going fast enough despite being at the speed limit
>she switches lanes because she wants to overtake
>passive aggressive mode activate
>see a pickup in the other lane, match his speed and make sure she can't overtake
>after a while she turns onto an exit lane that heads towards the highway and the bridge

what possesses someone to be so impatient that you honk when a light turns green?
>>
>>17092878
How'd it pan out with Pedro not having insurance?
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (18KB, 620x241px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
18KB, 620x241px
>go on ze Autobahn
>10km from work to home
>there's always a truck going 86 kph overtaking another truck going 85
>everyone on outermost left lane is going 160+ kph
>can't keep up
>>
>>17092942
Police were useless, and my car still has a deep anal canal. When they asked him for ID he gave them a debit card... kek
>>
>>17078808
>Kuntzman
>Driving a Prius
>"Waitaminute, isn't this the fucking guy that-"
>'Firing an AR-15 gave me PTSD'

D'ohohooo..
>>
>gas station on northwest corner of 4-way intersection
>2 exits for the gas station, to the east and south
>south exit is really close to the actual intersection
>idiots in their giant trucks try to leave the south exit and get in the right turn lane to go northbound, but wind up blocking the center lane and turn lane because they don't have a tight enough turn radius

at least twice a week i see this shit occur
>>
>>17078778
Is this the same guy that said shooting an AR15 gave left him physically bruised and battered, and gave him PTSD?
>>
>>17092979
You're not very smart, are you?
>>
>>17091475
>it still confuses and annoys me as to how someone could just back up without even glancing in the mirror
They probably had a few accidents before, but hit and run always saved the day for them. Or just plain denial if the victim was there. When I was a university student, there were lots of sloppy driving students and it was always hit and run in our lots. I mentioned it before last year in a thread, but one time the victim had dashcam footage of the quasi-reckless speeding that led to an accident with the victim's car. The three students in the perpetrator car then took away the victim's dashcam footage to make sure there was no report.

I didn't want to get involved because witnesses are identified per campus police rules (back then on legal request). Revenge against witnesses was a common practice. As with many witnesses, you have to guarantee that we don't come out with a loss for helping you as a witness.

If you cannot defend your dashcam footage, then you have no proof. Some quick thinking people will dash into your car to take your dashcam.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170424-160832.png (366KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170424-160832.png
366KB, 1080x1920px
>>17078778
Posting my earlier greentext
>>
>>17093162

t. Gersh Kuntzman
>>
>>17078778
A little specific about a T-intersection but holy fuck I got angry...
>Indecisive/ignorant drivers in general

Look if you have the right of way you have the right of way, don't fucking stop and hand wave me to go while I'm at a legal stop - you're not being a good driver your being and unpredictable shit no one feels safe around. Just ask the guy behind you who is slamming on his brakes on a long ass stretch of uneventful highway but for one single joining intersection that has to stop and wait for a safe merge. I was that merger - I get to wait, it's not a big deal.

If you do not know how that shit works stop your car at a local gas station and pick up a modern driver's manual and just give yourself a refresher or something, fuck.
>>
>>17093025
It's an edit of that you tard
>>
Don't understand the mentality of tailgaters. In my peice of shit Honda Civic nobody ever follows close, I get in my nicer Volkswagen everyone is elbow deep in my ass.

Why follow so close, speed, do illegal lane changes but still stop at red lights? If you are such a fucking hurry and so sure there are no cops around its quicker and safer just to run across the intersection.
>>
BMWs.
>>
>>17093386
Another one. I was doing 80 in a 75 in my truck, granted i was cruising in the left lane. But there wasnt anyone near me, and there is an empty lane to easily pass me. Out of nowhere this truck flys up behind me, rides my ass for 3 seconds with their brights on, then aggressively overtakes me, and then brake checks me while pointing at the empty lane before Speeding off. Now if i had been holding up traffic or something, all this would be understandable. But he was the only other vehicle within a 2 mile radius of me.
>>
File: Iwanttoeatleadatthenextstoplight.jpg (248KB, 2112x1530px) Image search: [Google]
Iwanttoeatleadatthenextstoplight.jpg
248KB, 2112x1530px
>*autistic beeping*
>>
i drive an escort vehicle in the mid-atlantic/new england area for work, i have enough road rage to last me the rest of my life. almost everything i do isn't protecting the load, it's protecting other clueless idiots on the road
>>
>>17093482
he was a dick, but if there's no one else to overtake then there's no reason to cruise the left.
>>
>>17093482
You were hanging out in the left lane like a faggot, you deserved that.
>>
>>17093426
i had an ex that would do shit like that.
she'd try and be the nicer person in situations where it wasn't expected at all and the other person just sits there confused the whole time and it holds up everyone.
>>
>>17094229
MA/CT drivers are your typical pretentious yuppie types who think they're better than everyone else.
NY/PA are a mixed bag of rednecks, niggers, old people, and just generally morons.
NJ are completely unpredictable, it's like even they don't know what they're going to do next. It's like dealing with a rabid animal.
>>
>>17094289

I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
File: skelejob.jpg (18KB, 183x166px) Image search: [Google]
skelejob.jpg
18KB, 183x166px
>Drive in Florida
>Die instantly
>>
File: pull tab fuse.jpg (1MB, 1944x3456px)
pull tab fuse.jpg
1MB, 1944x3456px
>>17094296
Florida, the state that brought you such great fixes as pic related.

At least, I assume someone from Florida did this. It seems like a Florida thing to do.
>>
>>17078800
sounds like an rx8 it aint that fast bro
>>
>>17095644

>rx8
>14mpg
>econobox
>>
>>17094296
>Be Georgian
>See Florida plates
>Get as far away as possible
>>
>>17078782
fpbp
>>
>>17078798
I live in Alabama. No joke people stop for turns I can do at 50 while looking for my lighter I dropped on the floor.
>>
File: Truckerfag.webm (320KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Truckerfag.webm
320KB, 640x480px
>>17078778
This truck driver:
He almost crashed into me 2 hours ago...
>>
>Driving mom's beetle to college
>dad is on the passenger side
>there's a red light right off the highway. you merge onto the college campus onto another road that also has a red light.
>pull into a red
>look to my right
>no one there
>get green
>look again
>no one there
>start pulling out and turn on my blinker to merge onto the road in case some fuck stick runs the light
>about half-way to the far right side
>BEEEEEP BEEEP
>sally mcbitch on her cellphone driving her dad's new hyundai speeds past me and nearly hits me
>had to make a sharp left to avoid her hitting me
>dad is pissed
>starts yelling profanities at her while she gives us the bird.
>go around again and enter the college
>she's sitting there texting with her gaggle of friends in the main hall

The only incident I've had in Tennessee. Georgia is fucking deathzone though. It's literally mad max going through georgia highways.
>>
>>17092962
>leave big gap
>boost it within gap to 160
>pull into outside?
>>
File: 1490382296776.jpg (107KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490382296776.jpg
107KB, 720x720px
>>17092976
This makes me genuinely angry. He should've been fucking thrown in jail and then deported. Fuck this.
>>
>>17097728
>This makes me genuinely angry. He should've been fucking thrown in jail and then deported.
Sanctuary states, sanctuary counties, and sanctuary cities do not ask for immigration status. They also typically deny ICE (federal) requests to detain the illegal immigrant for deportation paperwork completion. King County (seattle area) is like that. Hispanics and blacks are a large part of the voter base there, so don't expect any changes soon for deporting illegal immigrants that get caught after driving without insurance.

Since the state of washington issues driver licenses without checking for citizenship, that's one of the reasons why many illegal immigrants get a state of washington driver license to use as identification. That's also why the usa government requires a different ID at the canada border crossings in washington state (passport or enhanced license) so that citizenship can be verified.
>>
>>17092646
Better to be ready than deady
>>
>>17078809
Drives me mad. Some people don't understand the purpose of turn signals, they think it's just a formality so they don't get fined.
>>
>>17093366
Where the hell did you go to school, zimbabwe?
>>
>>17098887
This was the good 'ol USA and that was one of the top20 universities for engineering at the time I attended. And those perps that seized the dashcam footage from the victim were caucasians.
>>
>>17078778
if you stay in a constant state of anger while driving you eventually get used to the inevitable dumb shit people do
>>
>>17092821
Maybe they work at the donut shop you inconsiderate asshole
>>
>>17099464 >>17078778
>Shitty Drivers/Road Rage
No thanks, that harshens my mellow. Instead of gritting my teeth and bearing it, I just ignore it in a cloud of obliviousness. While the end result is the same, the path to the same conclusion is different.

Your mindset may be more safe for a community though. Where you still see a problem, my enforced blindness makes me never see problems even if they are boldly in front of me. But I've been using the "oblivious" mindset so long that it is now 2nd nature to me. I know lots other people do it this way too because this approach is basically copycatting what I saw others doing as their approach to dealing with society's problems.
>>
>>17099468
The people that work in the donut shop get to work at 3am. At 8 it's almost closing time, so I seriously doubt that. Plus, as a fatass, I know all the people that work there, and what cars they drive.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>17092997
Guess what fucking happened today

>captcha wants me to select all images with a gas station
>>
>>17096184
That's fucked. Was there a big wind gust or something?
>>
>>17099464
If you imagine every other driver as a cartoonishly stupid idiot, you can laugh at the stupid shit they do rather than take personal offence.
>>
>>17099784
You're a faggot kid
>>
>>17078778
awd 4wd won't make your tires better in the rain
>>
>>17101006
like a lot of truck driver he was probably on drugs or cooking
>>
>>17101065
>You're a faggot kid
No, I'm nearly retired with plenty of assets. We've sent our kids off to university and they have meaningful jobs after graduating with good grades. So, I'm just one of many enjoying life and ignoring the bad parts because it is not my problem. Nor do I wish to add problems.
>>
Lifted truck Cunts with LED lights brighter than the sun. I purposefully slow down to piss these fuckers off.
>>
>>17101358
Ignoring people that are fucking with you is the cucks way out.
>Walk in on Jamal raping my wife
>Pretend not to notice
Truly awe inspiring my dude.
>>
People who don't turn their headlights on at sunset when everyone else has them on. I get It you have decent eye sight so do i but you're creating a black spot in my rearview mirrors thanks to everyone else's headlights and I can't fucking see you if I'm switching lanes. Additionally people who encroach on the road when they're turning into it from a parking lot or place themselves sideways across a lane to make sure they can get in to the middle lane when the light turns green
>>
>stop at a stop sign same time as some chink in a fucked up Camry stops at my right
>I go because the law and he slams the gas and gets in front of me then slows to 15 mph on a 40
> I try not to ride his ass but my car is was already going fast because I took off at the stop sign
>slams his fucking brakes on me speeds up to 20 amd brakes again 15
> I take the yellow turning lane and cut him off at the first chance
>this guy follows me for 10 miles flashing his high beams at me and honking his horn and riding my bumper swerving around in the lane
>he pulls up next to when the lane splits screaming at me I'm engrish
> I roll down the window blue tooth over stereo "911 what's your emergency"
>immediate silence from him
>>
>>17102533
>Not telling him to pull over and kicking his shit in
Also
>Chinese
Just go American Airlines on his ass.
>>
> driving down highway one of those smushed delivery trucks going 60 on my left in the carpool lane I've seen this same faggot do it before and a semi to my right
>I speed up cause I don't like driving between them and the fuckass in the semi signals while entering my lane
>I'm in big bros evo and I fucking scared shirtless I'll scratch it
>floor it and sneak into the space between the delivery trucks and the car in front of me to get into the carpool lane and away from that triage of assholes
>>
File: 1491518207310.jpg (122KB, 442x611px)
1491518207310.jpg
122KB, 442x611px
>>17102476
>there are people who don't run their headlights at all times
>>
>>17102533
He must have thought you done something to him discriminatory prior to the stop sign. He was already mad at you when you were both stopped at the stop sign. But apparently you wanted to make him feel unwanted in the melting pot with your last smart aleck comment.
>>
>>17102605
>there are people who don't run their headlights at all times
Newer cars allow you to not have the daytime headlights.
>>
>>17102605
I never run my headlights, I have ambient lighting from street lights on the road and because I'm in a first world country and don't live in some rural swampland hellhole where I need to drain my battery to see while I drive at night.
>>
>>17102533
>at my right

He had the right of way.
>>
>>17102674
But why do they turn off the running light when the turn signal is on? It looks retarded.
>>
>>17102736
Speculation: so that light doesn't compete with the turn signal for visibility.
>>
File: 1492718233730.jpg (203KB, 528x413px) Image search: [Google]
1492718233730.jpg
203KB, 528x413px
>>17082040
Bradenton-fag here

Everything you said is 110% fucking true. If I had a dime for everytime I saw someone not using their turn signal on my daily commute from Parrish to North Bradenton, I'd be driving a showroom-quality R34 GT-R every fucking day with money to spare. I cannot tell you how many times I've almost gotten into accidents because of people not turning on their fucking signals when merging.

Fuck Bradenton man. Nothing but boring roads, shit drivers, and police that'll pull you over for going 5 above.
>>
>>17078778

Mom's husband drives a prius. She's scared to death riding with him because he hasn't had his eyes checked in years, squints to see anything, tailgates other drivers etc. Dude actually thinks not wearing corrective lenses makes your eyes work better.
>>
>>17082212
my second cousin actually died doing this.
>>
>>17103051
*some old fuck pulled out in front of him
>>
>>17102793
Different frequencies of light shouldn't interfere with each other all that much, especially LEDs.
>>
>>17078778
Something similar happened with one of my friends, his parents gave him money for a coupe, I saved up and got an older stick car, he pretty much threw a temper tantrum and demanded his parents get him the same car as me, in better condition. He figured if I could learn stick and do maintenance on it then so could he. I admittedly threw a bitch fit and accused him of trying to directly one up me with daddy's money, ended up scaring him away from it when I lied about how much I'd dropped on maintenance.

I'd be pissed if I were you OP, a man's car is part of his identity, it speaks volumes about your friend that he did something so thoughtless.
>>
>>17078800
This.

A Prius seriously thought he could pass me and cut me off after a red light.

Also a BRZ fag thought the same shit.
>red light
>we're both in the front I'm on the right, freeway entrance incoming on the right.
>Revs his engine and he thinks I'm driving a c300 or CLA.
>floors his car
>driving a CLA 45 AMG and purposely Match his speed
>realizes he can't pass me in front so he slows down, I slow down. Saw Asian woman driving x3 behind me.
>floor my car and smile as the Asian woman purposely blocks his freeway entrance and he looks like a retard in the middle of two lanes and forced out.

This might sound mean, but the right lane was backed up so he took the empty left lane to purposely cut people off who are waiting merge onto the freeway.
>>
>>17103307
You're doing gods work.
>>
>>17095961
ITT people think they're bunta
>>
>>17103000
In my state, elderly people 70+ get their vision check at the DMV office when their license comes up for renewal. I guess your state doesn't do that for the oldest category of drivers.
>>
>>17103307
Thank you. You are not mean. You are enforcing fairness upon people who deliberately try to cut in line. I'm fed up myself with cheaters in my area at left turn signals. Once in awhile, someone refuses to wait in the long left turn line so they go in the straight ahead lane. As soon as they get to the signal, they turn left forcing other cars to yield to them. They may or may not honk constantly to catch your attention. It makes a mess but they don't care.
>>
File: 1312535275725.jpg (81KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
1312535275725.jpg
81KB, 498x500px
>>17078778

>Speed limit 60mph
>very long wide corner
>speed limit drops to 35mph just for the corner
>any car could make this corner at 70+
>car in front slows down to 35mph
>>
>>17103690
Are you talking about freeway merges?

I'm fairly sure they have that in case someone's car gets stuck or there's homeless person somewhere in the corner.

Engineers designed those curves to go 10-15 miles above or below 50 mph

For obvious reasons government chose below
>>
>>17101857
man, yall /pol/tards have an unhealthy facsination with black dicks.
>>
>>17103763

Nope, random 2 lane back road.
>>
>>17103783
Well that driver is a faggot then.
>>
>>17097728
wasn't too mad because his radiator was pissing green tears, and his headlight was hangin low. I feel like my car won.
>>
File: what the fuck.png (20KB, 441x466px)
what the fuck.png
20KB, 441x466px
I have so many of them. It's as if people in my country didn't care. Little by little, my ability to give a fuck has waned as well.

Motorcycles are the worst. These people will get into ANY tight space in order to pass me. This one time I was driving and had an old woman on a motorcycle behind me. I wanted to turn right, had my turn signals on and started braking for the turn, when she suddenly cut me off! I slammed on the fucking brakes, almost crashed onto her. She just sped away. What the fuck man.

Now the second I see any motorcycle on my mirrors I get anxious. I simply have no idea what the fuck it's going to do next. Sometimes these people get all offended and I'm not even sure what the fuck happened. The other day I was driving slowly in a straight line, being careful to avoid all the people who suddenly barge into the fucking street and cars which suddenly pull into the street without any warning or turn signal. I was just watching what was going on in front of me and kept driving IN A STRAIGHT LINE. Suddenly, this motorcycle asshole comes up to my window and starts hitting it. What the fuck? He drove in front of me and started making gun gestures. I almost reached for the gun I keep below the seat, thankfully I realized his hands were empty. Picture this nigger on a cheap ass slow motorcycle, suddenly hitting your window then driving in front of you, in a crowded street, non-verbally threatening you, and with his own eyes off the road ahead of him. He almost drove into the parked vehicles. Almost. It would have been hilarious
>>
>>17104044
>It's as if people in my country didn't care. Little by little, my ability to give a fuck has waned as well.
Yup, you are suffering from the cancer effect. The bad parts of society are like a cancer that dominates the much larger society around the cancer. One bad apple can spoil a whole barrel. Pretty soon, most people don't give a fuck. And the few that do still care are not enough positive inspiration to overcome the negative feelings on the road.

>>17104044
>Picture this nigger on a cheap ass slow motorcycle
I never see blacks on motorcycles. They are always on dirt bikes instead of motorcycles. Yeah, yeah, dirt bikes are "motorcycles" too, but I separate types of bike riders in my mind. Motorcycles have always been for those who enjoy the freedom of riding while dirt bikes are down and dirty transportation as a means to an end.
>>
>>17104044
>Sometimes these people get all offended and I'm not even sure what the fuck happened.
It's because some people always have a chip on their shoulder. Thus almost anything can trigger them.
>>
>>17104044
Italy?
>>
I thoroughly hate people who turn into the wrong lane.
Like they'll be turning left onto a two-lane road and cruise straight into the right-hand lane. Meanwhile I'll be trying to turn right onto the same road and I should be able to go, but instead I have to wait for their dumb ass because I can't trust them to stay in the correct lane.
>>
>>17092520
>>17092427
>>17080187
Get a holster and jam it into the crevasse between the seat and the console or attach it below the wheel. Glove compartment carry is a bad idea. You don't want someone to be able to see your gun looking in through the windows but it's just as important for it to be immediately in reach when you need it.
>>
>>17105714
>not enough positive inspiration

What are some good drivers I can use as inspiration?

When I was studying for the driving exam, I knew everything about driving. I aced the written exam. I did everything by the books. Now I just don't care anymore. Everything I was taught there turned out to be useless in practice.

I can't rely on turn signals because people either don't use them or somehow forget to turn them off. I can't rely on people knowing or giving a shit about right of way. People will ignore longitudinal markings when passing other vehicles and will expect other people to give them room in order to avoid head on collisions. They will cut lines at red lights and expect people to brake as they aggressively merge back ahead of everyone.

I see people getting away with all sorts of bullshit and I think to myself "why drive defensively? I'll just be the sucker people take advantage of". I see people doing retarded shit and I secretly hope they crash and burn and die. They never do.

My driving skills are becoming worse and worse. I don't enjoy driving my car anymore, I just want to make it to places without anyone fucking me over or crashing into me. I'm extremely paranoid about other cars. Whenever I see motorcycles on my mirrors I just get so fixated on them I can barely look at the road ahead, god help me if there's more than one of them

I don't know what to do anymore. I'm thinking about giving up driving

>>17106361
To this day I still don't know what that guy was so angry about. One second he was following behind me, the other he was hitting my windows. I think he tried to pass me but the road was way too narrow and instead of fucking off he decided it was my fault because I didn't make room for him or something.

When he threatened me I had the urge to accelerate and knock him off the bike

>>17106459
Worse: Brazil
Thread posts: 268
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.