[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please, for the love of god, explain to me why the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Can someone please, for the love of god, explain to me why the FUCK cobras and Shelby gt500s are so fucking overpriced? I understand getting your money's worth but this is fucking ridiculous. People charging 20k+ for a 03-04 cobra and 30k+ for a 08-09 gt500? What planet do these people live on? If they were bone stock that would be one thing, but 90% of these cars are modded to shit. With superchargers and lowering springs and ridiculously loud exhausts and all this other gay shit that nobody but a small dick faggot would want in the first place. That shit should LOWER the price how do these morons not understand that?

Can someone explain this shit to me I don't get it at all. What is wrong with these people?
>>
>>17070113
They're literally modern boomermobiles
>>
File: Kill me.png (1002KB, 1127x636px) Image search: [Google]
Kill me.png
1002KB, 1127x636px
>>17070113
You telling me you dont look at this and think "damn, he must have a huge dick"?
>>
>>17070129
Do these people just have the mentality of "hur dur it's stick and oh look cool mods ><" thinking some dumbfuck teenagers is going to buy it? That's how it looks half the time. Like dude I don't want to buy your fucking project car for more than what it is worth stock, give me a fucking break. Itd probably cost more than what you paid to try to revise everything back to stock assuming you even could
>>
>>17070142
Is that car even driveable? Seems like one bump would fuck your shit up in that thing
>>
>>17070166
It is. He even has one of those dildo shifters thats 4 feet big
>>
>>17070174
Is there a video?
>>
>>17070183
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeCE5nzs5k4
>>
>>17070174
I was thinking of getting one for my M5. Having it shift through the sunroof for keks
>>
>>17070113
All shelbys and 03-04 cobras are supercharged retard
>>
>>17070470
Doesn't change the fact people add all kinds of useless bullshit to those cars
>>
>>17070113
If you want one you could get a 99/01 Cobra. They can be had for pretty cheap if you look hard enough and are still very fun. I'm enjoying mine at least
>>
>>17070837
But the 93 mach 1 has just as much hp as a cobra from that year, so what's the point?
>>
>>17070857
03 mach 1 sorry
>>
>>17070857
>>17070861
Well, I personally prefer the IRS. But mach 1's have also been going up in price the last few years (at least where I live.) I originally wanted one but the cheapest I found was 18k. Picked up my 99 for around 6k, really high mileage and needs some work but you can find a better one for 8-9k. Depends on what you want really
>>
Check this bish out

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/6094576237.html
>>
>>17070930
Exactly what I'm talking about. Modded to shit and somehow still overpriced.
>>
>>17070982

With 4 precious owners that each seemed to have some sort of hand in modding it.
Its like a community Mustang and you have to pay each of the last drivers for their time playing with it in order to own it yourself and give the current owner 20 grand to stick into a fox body so he can play cars with his kids.
>>
>>17071008
In defense of most non engine mods. These cars came kinda crap. Things like the bushings / bumpsteer mods / chassis strengthening mods make it a lot better to drive even in the street.
>>
>>17070183
It's like you know...
>>
>>17070219
What the fuck
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.