[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone tell me who would buy one of these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Can someone tell me who would buy one of these?
>>
Judging by the picture, stupid women.
>>
File: IMG_0606.jpg (27KB, 170x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0606.jpg
27KB, 170x225px
>>
File: bmwi3.png (311KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
bmwi3.png
311KB, 800x800px
>>17067668
>bright colors
>ridiculous clown car design to draw attention to it
>not really practical because can only go 100 miles on a charge

Looks like something a millenial would be into because its a good way to virute signal to everyone that you drive an electric vehicle. Perhaps you could rive it to the Rally for Science to protest the DRUMPF global warming agneda.
>>
>>17067896
Oh it's an electrical car? Is that why they need women and flashy "design cues" to sell it?
>>
I entered a competition to win one. EVs are rad and these don't even look that bad irl.

If I was using my own money and was commited to getting an EV I'd get a Leaf though.
>>
>>17067921
>A FUCKING LEAF
Haven't seen one of those in the longest time. Surprisingly short-lived.
>>
>the last naturally aspirated BMW car
sad
>>
>>17067932
best selling electric car in the world
still outsells the (technically superior) bolt in the US
>>
>>17067950
I don't even remember the last time I heard about a bolt, last time saw one on the streets.
>>
A (woman) vet down the street has one. Her husband has an i8. Both are ugly as shit in person, especially the tiny one the woman drives.
>>
>>17068289
I feel like i8's were specifically created to cater to those with plenty of cash but no taste
>>
>>17067668
the woman that does my mom's nails
>>
>>17067971
They've only been our for a year, give it time.
>>
>>17067668
People who like suicide doors

That's it really
>>
its body on frame just like a crown victoria
>>
I drove one, it's surprisingly quick for what you would expect, but the ergonomics are horrible, you are sitting straight up, the dashboard is massive, the control layout is retarded, TONS of unusable space everywhere, I do like the materials they used and how they implemented them but that's about the end of it
>>
aluminum chassis, carbon fiber frame, plastic body

despite the motorcycle thin low rolling resistance tires. it handles and accelerates well.

The Chevy Bolt is better as a car though. the i3 is just a nice engineering project.
>>
>>17068360
Its atleast balanced well. But I can't believe anyone would buy it over an M6 or Porsche or literally any other car in the price range.

The M6 or 911 you could drive on the street without drawing attention.

I've seen a coupel i8s in boston. Why even fucking bother buying a $145k (without options) sports car if you're only going to use it in the msot crowded traffic congested area in the country.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.