[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Wrenches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Facom-440-Combination-Wrenches.jpg (49KB, 590x239px) Image search: [Google]
Facom-440-Combination-Wrenches.jpg
49KB, 590x239px
/o/

Whats the best combo wrenches out there for at home car work. Was thinking a set of Facom 440's, but is there anything else recommended?

Let me hear those shills
>>
Snap-On
>>
Go for the 440's, better comfort than snap on and much better priced for home use. They're ratchet spanners are also very good.
>>
>>17059315
Craftsman. unconditional lifetime warrantee on hand tools. may not be the best built, but they're far better than most Chinese crap and can be swapped out for free wherever they sell the tool.
>>
>>17059315
Kinchrome/Sidchrome are also a good alternative if they are available in your country.
>>
>>17059315
old 80 and 90s Toyota spanners are nice
but they only really come in Toyota bolt sizes ofc
>>17059535
seconding the sidchrome
.esp for retarded stuff like bsf and bsw
>>
>>17059315
You could buy Stahlwille, a little expensive but the best in my opinion.
>>
>>17059427

>Craftsman
>Better than Chinese crap
>"Made in China"

The autism is strong with this one.
>>
I have a set of 440 ratchet spanners, very good and i would recommend them. They're ratchets are good too.

My combo's are old Britool spanners and they're good, but i don't think they're the same these days.
>>
>>17059315
King dick tools, anything else is a meme.
>>
>>17059730
You'd have to go used, but my vintage Made in USA Craftsman tools are absolutely fantastic.
>>
Anything with flank-drive that isn't made of tin.
>>
>>17059972
I thought they only made adjustable wenches
>>
>>17059975
>unconditional lifetime warrantee
>if they break you have to swap them in for inferior chinkshit
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>17060160
That's the thing though, I use the shit out of them and they still work like new. Remember they were made at a time when "Made In USA" actually meant the best shit in the world, they haven't broken yet and they won't for a very long time, if ever.

If they did break I'd probably just take the hit and buy another vintage one on ebay or something. That or upgrade to matco/snapon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.