[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what can /o/ tell me about the lancer ralliart?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

what can /o/ tell me about the lancer ralliart?
>>
Ask the faggot that spams his white one on here.
>>
>>17057473
looks pretty mean for a slow car
>>
>>17057473
N O T A N E V O
>>
Imposter Evo automatic only worse than wrx
>>
>>17057498

hahah /thread literally this
>>
File: unknowncar.png (367KB, 977x609px) Image search: [Google]
unknowncar.png
367KB, 977x609px
>>17057473
>>17057498
I CAN'T TELL WHAT CAR THAT IS IN THE OP?? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THAT RED CAR IS??
>>
>>17057473
Same turbo 4B11 engine as the X, and same 6spd DCT as the X MR. For what can be described as a "parts bin Evo" it's odd that they used the more expensive tranny instead of the 5spd manual out of the X GSR. Either Mitsu wanted to show off their fancy new automagic in their WRX competitor, or they just wanted people to cough up more for the GSR.

The AWC system is very similar to that of VII to IX, as opposed to that of the X. And you've got 3.2 turns lock-to-lock, while the X (MR and GSR, don't know what the RS would be but I'm guessing 2.1 given that's all the previous RS trims had) is 2.3. It's also heavier than the Evo, the stock brakes are the same as that off a regular Lancer, and you'll want to buy a good set of new tires.

The intercooler and turbo from the X will bolt right onto the Ralliart, and anything that works to make the Evo X quicker will work on the Ralliart too. Just remember that the DCT is less durable than the 5MT and more costly to replace, and is reported to have a limit of somewhere around 400 lbf-ft.

If you're looking at a Ralliart you should also consider the WRX, Focus ST, 3 MPS and Golf GTI.
>>
>>17057530
This.
>>
>>17057473
Ugly, slow, garbage interior, general /o/-tier shitbox.
>>
>>17058540
thread
>>
>>17057473
It's shit
>>
>>17058540
the ralliart is actually lighter. brakes are actually off an outlander or someshit.
>>
>>17058574
>1,570–1,593 kg (3,461–3,512 lb) (Ralliart)
>1,420–1,600 kg (3,131–3,527 lb)
The Evo can be slightly heavier but that's probably one with every option included as opposed to a bare bones RS.

I'm not actually sure which would be the lighter trim out of the GSR or MR, with MR traditionally being the lightweight "racing" trim but the model itself using the heavier DCT automatic.

>brakes are actually off an outlander or someshit
I never would've guessed. The calipers look identical to that off a standard Lancer.
>>
>>17058574
Evo has an aluminum roof and fenders so not really sure about this.

>>17058540
The ralliart has a smaller turbo and intercooler. It also does not have AWC, just a more conventional AWD system. US evos did not have AWC in the VIII and IX so it's not too much of a concern. The DCT has slower shifts, probably helped it's reliability, this can be adjusted with a tune. Ralliart is pretty much just as fast as evos in straight lines. The turbo kicks in faster because it's smaller.

High maintenance of the dct is the main reason not to get a ralliart, on top of everyone asking you, "why didn't you get the Evo?" If you love the Evo to death it would be worth it to go big or go home imo.
>>
>>17057473
Just buy a WRX instead. With amount of money you'd spend making a Ralliart competetive with a simple WRX, you might as well have gotten an Evo.
>>
>>17058475
FAMAS
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.