[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one is the most reliable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1564.jpg (78KB, 600x911px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1564.jpg
78KB, 600x911px
Hello folks!
I am choosing from the following cars and I want to hear out your opinions on them, all of them are in the approx same price range (17k$), same year (2012-2013) and around 80-100k km each with single owner (except audi which had 2):

Audi A6 IV (C7) 2,8L CVT, 204hp
BMW 3 VI (F3x) 320i
Mercedes E-klasse IV (W212, S212, C207) 200
Mercedes C-klasse III (W204) Restyling 200

I am eager to hear your opinions on these cars, but the main criteria of my choice will be reliability - so which one of these is the most reliable?

Thank you in advance!
>>
File: IMG_1565.jpg (59KB, 832x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1565.jpg
59KB, 832x624px
Bump - said C-Klasse
>>
File: IMG_1566.jpg (148KB, 832x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1566.jpg
148KB, 832x624px
Bump - said Audi
>>
>>17054739
>wants reliability
>lists German cars
Stop, this b8 is too good.
>>
>>17055435
Says the American XDD
>>
Tы eбaнyтый?
>>
>>17055435
>claims b8
>posts b8

you don't know shit
>>
>>17055486
>>17055453
Triggered the Eurocucks. Stay btfo with your electrical issues on dem Mercedes while mohammad bangs your daughter.
>>
>>17054739
>AESTHETHICC
>E
>S
>T
>H
>E
>T
>H
>I
>C
>C

Also W204 facelift masterrace
>>
>320i

OP you're a namebadge faggot
>>
>>17054739
You should get the Audi, m8. They're basically VWs, which are pretty reliable.
>>
File: engine reliability.png (94KB, 607x2142px) Image search: [Google]
engine reliability.png
94KB, 607x2142px
>>17059048
kek
>>
>>17054739
Take your pick of either Honda, Toyota, Lexus, or Acura.

You can look for other Japanese brands too if you want, but those four are best.

I would say Volvo, but there's zero chance you find one in good condition at a good price.
>>
>>17054739
Take the one with the most extras, the A6 looks pretty entry level without foglights and standard rims
>>
File: IMG_2626.jpg (412KB, 1299x930px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2626.jpg
412KB, 1299x930px
>>17054739
Ok... do you want some real advice? I'm talking honest, down to Earth, real world advise to help you get ahead in life. This isn't what you're going to want to hear, but here goes - save your money and buy a used truck. Think about it. Do you really want to live in an apartment your whole life? Cars are fun, I've been there. But they're a waste of money. The TRUTH is, no one REALLY cares what you drive unless it's something exotic like a Lamborghini or Ferrari. Maaaybe even a Porsche. Anything else just seems plain and doesn't really stand out. BMW's, Mercedes, Audi, it's all the same shit. Any douche with a few grand can pick one up, they're a dime a dozen. How about this, and this is a big one - If you realistically plan to buy a home in the next 5-6 years, then buy the truck now. It'll be paid off by that time so you can focus on your mortgage payments. Plus you'll have a practical tool to help with the house upkeep i.e. if you need to haul a new hot water heater, buying large items like a tool box or lumber, hauling stuff like the boat or bike or camper you bought because now you have a place to put toys like that. Buy. A. Truck. Get a motorcycle later if you still have the need to go fast. It won't take up much space in your garage and the parts are cheap as hell. I'm sure you've heard this all before, save for a house yada yada. But consider this - after all the places you've asked about what car to get, you posted on an automotive form and you're STILL getting the advice to buy a truck and save the rest for your house. That's saying something. It's SOLID advice that will tremendously help you get ahead in life. I know I'm just an internet stranger, but I care about all br/o/s and want you to succeed in life. Look at this picture and imagine it's 5 years from now. The truck is yours, and it's paid off. Now you can focus that extra money on the house, or having fun, or whatever. Help yourself get ahead while you can, and I wish you the best.
>>
>>17059448
I thought this was pasta at first kek, will finish reading now
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.