[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Of the two, which should I choose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 79780290.jpg (123KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
79780290.jpg
123KB, 1024x768px
Hey /o/! Im looking for a little advice. I'm going to be giving my car to my parents as they need a vehicle, and I have the option to get a really good deal on either:

A 2008 Saturn Vue XR or an 07 Buick Rendezvous CXL

I know the saturn has around 110k, is a 3.6 motor and AWD, while the Buick is a 3.5 liter and I don't know the milage yet (going to look tomorrow)

I live in Michigan, so shit roads in the winter time, the AWD of the Saturn is appealing, as well as a trailer hitch, but coming from a Lincoln with heated leather seats, power everything, and an awesome stereo system... The Saturn is very bland..

The Buick is a FWD, I'm sure a bit smoother of a ride, better fit and finish, i've been told (I know the guy who is selling and he is very honest) that the Buick is in fantastic condition, and passed pre-sale inspection with flying colors.

Anyone have any experience with either one or would be able to help me make a decision?
>>
File: 51057910.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
51057910.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>
I read that the Buick was built off of a minivan platform, and I'm very anti-minivan, When I see them, I think grandpas ride... Some people are jumping for joy over their Rendezvous, maybe you have to drive it to know...
>>
File: 2008-saturnvue-i02.jpg (78KB, 470x265px) Image search: [Google]
2008-saturnvue-i02.jpg
78KB, 470x265px
>>
File: 3G5DA03L97S525914-17c.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
3G5DA03L97S525914-17c.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
>>
>>
>>
I got to drive the Saturn, and other than an evap canister, the 'manumatic' buttons not working, everything is working great. I haven't seen any major issues with this model vehicle so far
>>
>>17052401
>manumatic
Fuck manumatic, you'll survive without it.
>>
>>17052417

I completely agree, You can see on the picture where the shifter is located, and not the most comfortable thing to access.
>>
>>17052454
In my personal opinion however, I'd say go with the saturn. It's got a more modern interior, and given it's an '08 the stereo system won't be complete ass. The AWD will be nice in the michigan winters, and you probably don't need creature comforts of the buick if you tow anything. I've got an '07 pontiac torrent which is really just a rebranded chebby equinox but I love the vehicle, the AWD system is solid, I can haul a decent amount for a v6, and the saturn just plain looks better.
>>
>>17052493

I'm kind of thinking of going Saturn, given, these aren't the two coolest vehicles to choose from out there, I'm getting an awesome deal on either one of them. The Rendezvous I do want to check out, but at the moment although I will be missing the 'creature comforts' of my old Lincoln, the Saturn is more utility. I don't need a vehicle that has 3 rows of seats, that feature doesn't grab me one way or another because I've never had more than 3 people riding with me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.