[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on these ones?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: media.jpg (414KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
media.jpg
414KB, 1024x768px
So, I'm about to switch from buses and trains to an actual car of my own in order to get to my workplace, and now I'm looking for something suitable for my needs. I'm trying to find something relatively cheap (up to 2000 bongbucks) and reliable (who doesn't?).

So far I have found these offers from a dealer from my vicinity, which look interesting to me. But I'd like to hear your opinions and suggestions in addition to my own research.

Here are the cars:

Toyota 1.8 VVT-i Celica -
http://www.aandacarsales.co.uk/used-cars/toyota-celica-1-8-vvt-i-celica-red-3dr-surbiton-201702172416417

Ford Focus 1.6 LX - http://www.aandacarsales.co.uk/used-cars/ford-focus-1-6-lx-5dr-surbiton-201704134375663

Vauxhall Astra 1.8 i 16v - http://www.aandacarsales.co.uk/used-cars/vauxhall-astra-1-8-i-16v-life-5dr-surbiton-201702172413250
>>
Who the fuck is this making these celica threads
>>
>>17050143
That is my first one mate, besides it's not celica-only
>>
>>17050124
are you just buying it since it's a cheap "sports car" or what? I can't fathom why anyone would buy a Celica otherwise considering how ugly it looks.

just get a proper econobox as your first car, or maybe the 05-06 Corolla XRS since it has the same engine anyways and you won't look as retarded with it
>>
>>17050730
>05-06 Corolla XRS
This
>>
>>17050730
this get a corolla xrs or even a matrix xrs
>>
I had a 2005 Celica GT-S 6-speed handed down to me when I was 17. It wasn't fast, but to the average female it was a cool-looking 2-door with leather seats and a moonroof. I beat the tar out of it for 4 years and it never let me down. I don't think I ever even had to put a battery in the thing. it's not something I could see myself driving these days but it wasn't a bad car by any means. the drive-by-wire throttle was obnoxiously sensitive though.
>>
File: IMG_1766.jpg (77KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1766.jpg
77KB, 604x453px
>>17050926
ooh turns out I even still have a picture of it. I typically really hate silver but I don't think this gen of Celica looked good in any other color.
>>
Buy the previous gen of the Celica you mongo.
>>
Just check the insurance on all three first? I know a mate of mine wasn't even considered on the insurance for the family Celica
>>
>>17050124
If it's a 2ZZ Celica, go for it. Walk away if it's the 1ZZ.

>>17051021
With sixth gen it's GT-Four or nothing.
>>
>>17050730
Celica's look cool as fuck what the fuck are you on about. The design has hardly aged.
>>
>>17050124
Go for the Celica my dude. Last good looking car Toyota will ever make. Shine up those headlights and detail the body and you got yourself a nice little economy funbox.
>>
Britbong here. For fucks sake, don't buy a Vauxhall. They're rolling planned obsolecency mobiles owned by neanderthals and chavs. Ford, sure why not, but look out for headgasket failures, zero maintenance and rust on those focuses. Toyota make shit hot engines, and the celica while being a bit fugly is a great driving car. Just my two cents lad
>>
>>17051571
>celica while being a bit fugly
kys
>>
>>17050124
Celicas are all thrashed and Astra's are fucking garbage.
>>
>>17050124
Celica if only becuase cutting the hood scoop, raising it a few inches, and having a super charger or turbo visible is boss as fuck.
>>
>>17052303
>doesn't post an example
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.