[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bavarian Jews

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6414.jpg (236KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6414.jpg
236KB, 1600x1200px
Are 4 series worth the extra money from a 3? Or just gimmicks and paying extra to remove two doors
>>
slightly better handling
overall you just pay for the looks
>>
Don't they come lowered and with a different suspension and less weight?
>>
If you want a 3-series coupe, get a 2-series.
>>
>>17049099
e46/e90 coupes had sport suspension settings as standard
also slightly less weight
not so sure about the f32
>>
Slower than a pushrod cuckmaro
>>
>>17049066
This isn't necessarily true.

I heard the M3 was a lot better than the M4 due to the shorter trunk. Something about it made downforce better.

Basically 4 series is a jewish trick. Just get a 3 series
>>
no.get this.
>>
>>17049157
also
>4 series - 3 series with 2 less doors that costs more
>6GC - 6 series with 2 extra doors that costs more
bmw wtf
>>
>>17049123
Yup, better aswell
>>
File: IMG_6413.png (631KB, 681x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6413.png
631KB, 681x681px
Why would you not spend the extra five grand on a much much better looking car in.

I've seen you niggers spend about the same if not more on a fucking exterior sport package, not including suspension or track si exterior sport package, not including suspension or track packages.
>>
>>17049433
Fucking iPhone speech to text sucks. Excuse The typos
>>
>>17049433
With 5 grand you can get the m sport package on a 328i and basic bolt ons and chip that'll push over 300whp
>>
>>17049030
The whole idea behind making a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 7 series is that 20 years ago M3s were small and every year they kept getting slightly bigger and bigger.

For me I dont like big cars and the series was appreaching the size of what a 5 used to be.

The 1/2 series is really what a classic pre-2000 3 series size should be. A 4 series is a classic sized 5 series. etc.

So you should be asking yourself do I want the new modern size 5 series? Do I want the classic size 5 series (which is now called the 4).

Compact: 2 series 3 series
Mid size: 4 series 5 series
'executive': 6 series 7 series

i think the bigger you go the more 'luxerious' the car. So the 4 is supposed to be a step up from the 3 in comfort but idk if thats true or what.
>>
>>17050032
Wtf are you talking about?
The 4-series is literally a 2-door 3-series
>>
>>17050054
read the post you fucking moron.
>The [3] series was approaching the size of what a 5 used to be
>The 4 is what the 5 used to be

Unless Roundel authors are just making shit up .
>>
File: IMG_1066.jpg (310KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1066.jpg
310KB, 1280x721px
>not paying another extra money for re-adding the missing doors
>>
>>17050079
Kek
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.