[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2014 Grand Cherokee V6 or SRT? Europoor Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

German europoor here.

Wanna get a 2014 Grand Cherokee. Cant decide between V6 and V8. 'Get the V8' you might say as an Ameriburger, but gas isnt as cheap here in Germanistan.

V6:
+ fuel efficent
+ comfortable suspension
+ cheaper than a SRT V8

V8 SRT:
+++ dat V8
+ nicer look
- hard suspension
- not fuel efficent at all

So, what should i get? Are there any more factors to consider? Please help my fellow comrades
>>
>buying a Jeep

No but really, I think the v8 will make you happy in the long run, unless you literally can BARELY afford gas
>>
>>17048289
If bad mpg is an issue, don't get it. The V8 I mean.
>>
>>17048289
If fuel economy is an issue why don't you buy a superior german alternative?
>>
>>17048333
all the german suvs from BMW, Audi and Mercedes are insanely overpriced. Also, the only german suv I like is the BMW X5.

The Grand Cherokee really is the better deal in terms of value. Plus it has a pretty good interior for a non german car.
>>
Wait for the trackhawk and buy that.
>>
>>17048347
>insanely overpriced
>in germany
You didn't state your budget, but if i look on mobile or autoscout you can get great deals and have millions to chose from..
>>
File: 1472220328659.jpg (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1472220328659.jpg
34KB, 300x300px
>>17048289
They're both going to be fuel inefficient. Might as well get the V8. I'm burger though so of course I'm going to say muh v8.
>>
>>17048360
of course i can get a fuel efficent german suv, but if you look for 2014 and later models, you only get the most basic interiors and laughable horsepower, compared to the grand cherokee.

its also simply my taste. the cherokee is a big motherfucker with lots of space and really neat design overall. why should i buy another generic soccer mom Audi for almost 10-15k more?
>>
>>17048382
Why don't you just get a Tahoe or Suburban then?
>>
>>17048387
>Tahoe
well the Suburban is just way to huge for german streets and both the Tahoe and Suburban have absolutely no style nor quality interior. They look like your generic murican suv.
>>
>>17048403
I can't speak for the new ones but my 05 Yukon's interior was and still is nice after daily use.
>>
>>17048403
>to huge for german streets
Oh fuck off, krauts have the some of the widest streets in western yurop.
You don't live in rural England where some of the roads aren't even wide enough for two cars to pass.
>>
>>17048289
Get the v8 you nig
>>
You know that they made a 5.7 regular V8 right? SRT is 6.1 liters and AWD.
>>
>>17048382
you are literally going to pay more for a shittier car with square wheel wells; you are a retard.
>>
Buy a 3liter diesel like everyone else.
>>
>>17048289
Get the V8. The smaller engine doesn't have great mpg either.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.