[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you secretly like ricers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

I unironically like ricers. I think its neat to see how people try and make an uncool car look cool.

I like big spoilers and fat body kits. I wish it never went out of style.
>>
I think "ricer" being used as some kind of poor attempt at an insult is dumb beyond belief. I'm with you on that one OP, I love big wings, the fat body kits and just general flashy look.

But other people be like "WOW LOOK AT HIM ENJOYING HIS CAR HOW HE WANTS TO ENJOY IT. FAGGOT."
>>
>>17047030
I like rice. I kinda wish it never went out of style too. It's so much better than stance in that the cars are still fucking usable.
>>
File: IMG_20160807_075237737_HDR.jpg (643KB, 2254x1268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160807_075237737_HDR.jpg
643KB, 2254x1268px
>>17047030
sometimes i just wanna go full retard and get some neon underlights and stickerbomb random body panels because it's already rice with the bodykit.
>>
>>17047081
Wut color lights though?
>>
>>17047081
>neon underlights
It's not the 90's anymore. Use LEDs.
purple or blue would probably look nice btw.
>>
>>17047081
>>17047147
green
>>
Some dude in a crazy-riced Si with some tuning brand bumper sticker and some ridiculous camber was in front of me today in my WRX wagon. I've got a ricey fart can N1 myself (and used to have a running LED kit in the headlights before someone hit my car- both installed by the previous owner) and was gunning it a little by accident before I got up to him.

I looked at it and my first response was "jesus well that's kinda unnecessary," but the dude gave a thumbs-up out the door. I gave a little head nod back since I had no idea if it was to me- I think it was? But it made me realize he's probably loving his car and I can't really knock it.

It's about the attitude. If you're doing it because you really genuinely think those LEDs are going to make your Lancer ES beat an M3 at a stoplight, it's what gives the idea a bad name. But fuck it, I've contemplated how I can retrofit an STI wing on my wagon to make it look hilariously dumb, and I'm sure I'll drop the thing at some point or another.

Just don't be a dick and it's cool.
>>
File: 1466368850882.png (351KB, 631x627px) Image search: [Google]
1466368850882.png
351KB, 631x627px
>Want to buy an RX-7 and rice it out to fuck and back
>Only make $600 a week from my shitty job
>>
i want to rice out my gti but i don't really have any inspiration
i definitely want to do it tastefully but i've yet to find one that isn't ugly as shit
>>
>>17047030
of course I do

Butterfly doors, underglow, big ass wings. Fucking love that shit.

don't care for stickers. keep it clean.
>>
>>17047147
definitely purple or pink, people already think its gay so i might as well embrace it. might even get a matching roll bar to really tie everything together.
>>17047154
fair point, the LED kits are actually cheap as hell
>>
>>17047175
just let it rust out like the yuronips do
>>
>>17047189
Purple would actually look really cool
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.