[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /thuglife/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170415_161958.jpg (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170415_161958.jpg
2MB, 1440x2560px
Who here /thuglife/
>>
File: 1449272283160.jpg (234KB, 795x470px) Image search: [Google]
1449272283160.jpg
234KB, 795x470px
>busted head light
>busted bumper
>blown engine
>all money spent on aftermarket wheels
>>
>>17025290
>GM

As expected
>>
>>17025301
One was a hit and run the other was my friend passing out driving us home from a nearby college town
>>
>>17025381
>I hit someone and fled
>alcohol was involved
>>
>>17025290
>who here cant drive ftfy
>>
>>17025290
I removed the tape holding up my front turn signal to wax my smooth ride. Drove it around all day yesterday. Got home and realized it was hanging out of the bumper by the wire. I had to look haggard asf with a dented in door all spray painted where the scratches are and bondo i still need to sand.
>>
>>17025290
Is that your blinker fluid?
>>
>>17025441
Fuck the police
>>
File: FB_IMG_1463007510147.jpg (20KB, 500x256px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463007510147.jpg
20KB, 500x256px
>>17025290
Done a few hit n runs. One was in Park City with other people in the car. All of us were high and it was an actual side swipe, we fucked their shit all the way up. Got pulled over and searched, we said we didn't do it. Let us go.
Second was in Orem with my buddy. Wasted, missed a 90° turn and ended up in someone's driveway and hit their red pos. Backed up and left. Damage done. Never caught.
Third was also in Orem, wasted beyond belief. Tried to drive up a stairway at an apt complex, not mine. Sideswiped several cars on the way out of that parking lot. Never caught.
Fourth was a bunch of mailboxes in some city in kansas, wasted, 3 other people in the car, also drinking. I just drove over a row of them because fuck mail. Never caught.
I backed into my exgfs jeep one time and then went forward and back again (sober and pissed) and left. Never caught.
What else, what else? Those are the only ones I remember, but the Kansas one I'd forgotten about and easy part of the crime spree I don't remember much of (xanax, liquor, misc...) there were a few vehicular crimes on that trip. Most of which never caight.
>>
File: File Dec 06, 5 20 37 PM.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
File Dec 06, 5 20 37 PM.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>be rocking and rolling in pic related
>going down the highway
>minivan is trying to change lanes in front of me, slow up some to let him
>he manages to hook his right rear on my front drivers side of the bumper
>forces the minivan perpendicular to the road
>he's a little ahead of me, 5 feet
>8600lb truck vs minivan, 60mph test, go
>crushes in the entire side of his minivan, makes shotgun side doors basically touch drivers doors
>bumper left big imprint and landed square in the passenger area
>ohfuckijustkilledafamily
>slow down trying to keep my cargo in mind
>stop and talk to the guy
>thank god nobody was in there but him and he was fine
>cops come
>give statements, blabla
>he tries to make me pay for his fucking destroyed manletvan
>cops say its his fault
>let me go
>only left like 2 1-inch scratches on the bumper
based trailready custom bumper has saved my ass so much
>>
>>17027880
I don't believe you,

You lifted truck bros drive like maniacs all the time, all of you do. Just got back in from visiting friends and sure enough some lifted truck bro was playing hot potato with the 2-lane highway right before my off-ramp. Bro nearly swerved into a minivan coincidentally, that was all witnessed in my rearview before bro swerved left directly behind me before swerving back to cut me off before the exit. I and the rest of the traffic were already doing the speed limit, 70.

You were the one changing lanes, weren't you?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.