[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

incoming blog post tl;dr sour grapes >go to school in shitbox

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: mtbldy.png (4MB, 1632x1139px) Image search: [Google]
mtbldy.png
4MB, 1632x1139px
incoming blog post

tl;dr sour grapes

>go to school in shitbox i bought myself in cash
>see fuccbois with nice cars their parents bought them at said school
>fuccbois post on reddit, etc about their new car
>"what mods should i do to it?"
>'oh you should do xyz'
>"i can't afford xyz, on a budget"

then of course, they poorly modify said car they aren't even paying for with crap they bought on their minimum wage part time job. there seems to be some sort of culture with these kids of poorly modifying cars, posting pictures of the distastefully modified car with instagram filters and going out on 'cruises' in cars none of them could actually afford.

once i'm done with school the car i buy is going to mean so much more to me than it ever will to these turds.
>>
>>17022004
Rich douchebags with distasteful cars will always exist. Trust me, my freshman roommate has the definition of daddy's money shitbox, with all the rice in the world. This kid seriously couldn't even rice his own car and payed a shop to do it all for him. I used to argue with him about it, but then I realized that he would never listen. These fags don't understand cars and what makes them special, and if they can't experience that then fuck em they're missing out. Getting mad at them just urges them to keep what they're doing up.

Tl;dr give it up they aren't worth getting mad at.
>>
>>17022034
thanks, glad to know i'm not the only one who feels this way.
>>
>>17022004

Poor people will never understand how people with money operate. That's just life OP.

I sometimes get really sad when I visit my dad because he talks about all the projects he wants to do to his house. I eventually stop listening and stare off into the distance, realizing I probably won't ever understand what it's like to be able to add a deck to a house, or make the back yard look all nice and fancy, or punch out some walls to expand a half bath into a full bath.

Yet, to the people who have stuff, these things are trivial. Hell, I'm not even poor, I just have "limited credit history" and no bank will let me take on a mortgage despite a credit score deep in the 700s simply because I saved my money up instead of making retarded financial decisions and incurring debts.
>>
>>17022034
>This kid seriously couldn't even rice his own car and payed a shop to do it all for him.
This is the worst shit. I can understand not wanting to stick your hands in the engine, but when people won't even paying their grille or stick a fart can on its just sad
>>
>>17023863
>paying
Fuck I meant paint
>>
>I am poor: the post
Spice it up with some content next time, OP.
>>
File: 1479393177715.jpg (33KB, 280x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479393177715.jpg
33KB, 280x500px
I get what you mean OP, I've been through the same situation. You just have to ignore them, really.

There's a guy in the place I study at, he owns a Lancer with a CVT, he paid someone to put a turbo system in it and stanced it, the car barely pushes 150 horsepower. He did it just because he could and because his parents gave him the money to.

Meanwhile I had to buy my own car and I have to buy all the shit for it. I haven't been able to do mods because they would either take a long time with the car out of working order (It's my only car and I need to move around) or every time I get motivated to do something I need to do maintenance or I just don't have the money. It angers me to no end.
>>
>>17023837
>never incurred debt or took on loans
>says his credit is good
>says he can't get a mortgage

Something doesn't add up here. You're not being truthful about one of the three.
>>
>>17022004

>I'm poor
>Others are rich
>Bawwwww

Did I forget anything OP?
>>
>>17022004
>see fuccbois with nice cars their parents bought them at said school
There are businesses built around separating rich morons from their cash because there will always be easy marks with more money than sense. Instead of getting mad, take solace in the fact that these moneyed idiots are giving their trust fund bucks to people more deserving, like that shop.
>>
>>17023897
>waaaaaah someone made a thread about rich people!! mommmyyyyy!!!
>>
>>17022004
>tl;dr sour grapes

well at least you were honest
>>
>>17023893
Good credit doesn't mean much if you don't have credit history. Banks won't give you large loans unless they see you've taken and paid off smaller loans in the past.
>>
>>17023893

I have one credit card with a $300 limit I use for gas and nothing else. It gets paid off at the end of the month without fail. I've had this same credit card open for like 6 years. My credit score is thusly great, but this is apparently no good without other things backing it up, such as taking a loan for a car.

I haven't had anything to spend "big" money on for the past 5 years because my job took care of my biggest expenses (housing and food) and I didn't live somewhere that required me to own a car anyway, let alone a nice/new/expensive one. I never had bills to pay besides insurance on my shitbox.

When I quit that job, I'd started looking at cheap (<$100k) homes and was quickly stopped by lenders telling me they wouldn't loan money to someone with such a limited credit history, despite the fact that I had lots of cash in the bank ready to put down a fat down payment and a great credit score.

Ironically, my brother had just purchased a house that cost $170k~ with trashed credit (500ish?) and he was actually begging me and other family for $500 at one point for a "bank snapshot" or something. Somehow he got the house.
>>
op here

i've never known money, and am just about to graduate college, a first for my family. i've been interning at a place for a year making very little money, but recently signed on for a good salary.

i'll finally be able to afford a decent car. that said, i'm not really complaining about rich people doing shit to their own cars. it's different to me when they aren't the ones who financed the car themselves. they make posts and have this subculture of modifying cars they don't own, or aren't even under their own name because mommy and daddy pay the insurance and car payment. meanwhile they want to look cool in their car clubs so they put cheap shit mods on their cars, stance them, or worse.

to make things worse, these fuccbois cars end up on dealer lots all the time. like how am i supposed to buy a 1 or 2 year old car that has any semblance of fun to it that hasn't been poorly modified or run into the ground by tards who don't even turn a wrench.
>>
Bump I like this thread
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.