[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW she makes you sell your fun car to get a crossover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

>TFW she makes you sell your fun car to get a crossover
>>
>TFW when you buy a cts v wagon
>>
File: 1488209409375.gif (1002KB, 272x198px) Image search: [Google]
1488209409375.gif
1002KB, 272x198px
>>17021097
>getting cucked this hard

No way, Jose. Not on my watch.
>>
>>17021097
>makes you
Does not compute
>>
>>17021097
Crossovers are more fun than cars anyway
>>
>>17021097
>makes you

Yeah, sure buddy.
>>
>>17021097
>not just getting the ultimate family car, a wagon

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>17021097
>Not just selling her car for the crossover
>>
>>17021097

Moms are the worst.
>>
>things that will never happen to OP
>>
>letting her have any control over your financial investments or your hobbies
>>
>>17021097
>not attacking the tougue with your husbando
>>
>>17021131
This, unless you live somewhere that has insane amounts of snow, the best family car you can get is a volvo wagon
>5+2 seats
>huge carrying space
>safe
Show me any SUV that can do as much as a wagon can
>b-but muh ride hight
Get a truck
>>
File: IMG_5833.jpg (14KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5833.jpg
14KB, 251x240px
>>17021148
My fucking sides
>>
This never happened to any successful couple I know

The wife just got her own damn car, and if the kids didn't want to crawl into a coupe/truck they took that

But I can see why poor losers would HAVE to get an oversized wagon. Must suck to be too stupid to be even moderately well off. Who seriously can not, all autistic fear of used vehicles or debt and actual budgeting aside, afford two cars? Worthless people.
>>
If your wife tries to make you sell all your fun cars leave her. There is no reason you cant drive your fun car to work while she gets the mom mobile. I just went through this with my wife as we are expecting our first kid. A boy btw. But you buy her something she thinks is appropriate and then you can keep your project. We got her a 2005 jeep liberty. Even I like it and im a touge sports car kinda guy.

If she is gonna make you sell one of your prized possessions because she wants something else she probably doesn't understand or love you.
>>
>>17021097
>makes you sell your "fun" car
>buy a Nismo Juke
devilish.jpg
>>
File: IMG_0315.jpg (28KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0315.jpg
28KB, 228x221px
>when your 'fun car' is slower than the crossover
>>
>>17023110
Gm fangirls blown the fuck out
>>
>>17022975
How much do you hate your wife?
>>
>>17022446
>>17022975
T. Virginfag detected
>>
>>17021097
>dating women

Not even once
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.