[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_08801.jpg (111KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_08801.jpg
111KB, 1200x675px
Why do smokers throw their cigarettes butts outside of their car on the ground? Their car already smells like shit so why not put that shit in the ashtray where it belongs?

Yes we know that smokers on average are less intelligent and more poor than non-smokers, but this doesn't seem like it's asking too much, even for a smoker.
>>
Cigarette butts are biodegradable
>>
>>17018950
It's still littering and still makes you look like human trash.

Why not just put them in the ashtray?
>>
>>17018954
you know what paper is? the soft stuff inside plants.

RETURN TO THE EARTH MY CHILDREN *empties ash tray in lake*
>>
>>17018950
Is that what you tell yourself? It's okay 'cause it's biodegradable? Everything is biodegradable even nuculair waste, that doesn't mean you should fucking throw it out on the street.

I'm a smoker myself, unfortunately, i'll be quiting soon because i've finally landed a nice job in an environment where it can't be tolerated that i smell like shit.

Put in the fucking ashtray where it belongs, people think you are scum for littering, nature doesn't like it, birds eat it and die from it.

Just stop, i fully agree with OP, smoking is stupid and littering is a fucking crime.
>>
>>17018982
>Just stop, i fully agree with OP, smoking is stupid and littering is a fucking crime.
I just don't understand why they're littering. It's like walking up to a trash can and putting your trash on the ground next to it.

There is a prefect good trash can (their car, because lets be honest smokers cars are shit), so why throw it on the ground.

Also nothing like having to dodge lit cigarette butts while I'm on my motorcycle too.
>>
>>17018975
lel
>>
>>17018919
Yuu is GAY
>>
>>17018919
I don't want butts in my car so out the window they go. Feels good that there is nothing you can do about it
>>
My state is almost always on fire from late spring to early winter, i call the cops on anyone who throws their ciggy butts out the window whenever i see them. I may have countless arrests under my belt.
>>
>>17021627

>i dont want butts in my car

Like any woman would ever voluntarily get into the snelly and disgusting ashtray that is your shitbox.
>>
>>17018954
That ship sailed as soon as they started smoking, they're human trash regardless of where their butts end up.
>>
>>17018919
It's to signal to anyone behind that it's safe to turn off the recirculation and open the windows again.

Smokers are scum, and should be put to death.
>>
>>17021627
Except get in front of you and turn on my modified window washers
>>
Just vape. No butts to deal with and you don't smell like ass. Instead you smell like strawberries mixed with pineapple and bavarian cream.
>>
>>17018950
my shit is also biodegradable, but i feel like it's somehow wrong to throw it on the street

that being said, people in medieval times believed it's okay to empty their potties through the window of their houses. maybe they were right, not us
>>
>>17022574
How's your base model impreza running?
>>
>>17024073
Not very well I'll bet
>>
butts smell like shit

ergo, out the window they go
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.