[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ford Truck Thread: Shit Heap Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: IMAG3777.jpg (820KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG3777.jpg
820KB, 2688x1520px
Ford Truck Thread, post your Ford trucks. No GMC CHEBY or DADGE Allowed

Just bought this pile of junk for $300 needs rear shock mounts, gas tank sealed and the whole rear drive train is locked up (clutch won't come up from the floor, guy thinks it's the clutch plate being stuck to the flywheel said the transmission won't come out of second) what do y'all guys think for a first vehicle/summer project ?
>>
File: IMAG3771.jpg (1MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG3771.jpg
1MB, 1520x2688px
>>17017581
Insides not too bad, I'm just going to get an old thick blanket and throw it over the seat with one of those draping bead covers for the driver side
>>
>>17017581
not bad for three hunnit bux. get that shit heap running and driving and throw some 35's on it. would make a fun beater.
>>
File: IMAG3772.jpg (1007KB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG3772.jpg
1007KB, 1520x2688px
>>17017590
Another shot of the inside, going to blow it all out with the air compressor then wipe down everything, it doesn't smell like mouse piss so that's a win in my book.
>>
File: IMAG3773.jpg (1MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG3773.jpg
1MB, 1520x2688px
>>170175 im just going to get some 28's or straight 30's, something with some decent tread for hauling wood deliveries around and out of the yard, picture of the frame, going to take a wire wheel to it all and then do a couple coats of rustolium black to help preserve it some more
>>
By chance would anyone be able to tell me what transmission would have been hooked up to a 84 f250 with 4x4? She's got a 351 Windsor and a Manuel on the floor. I want to say its a t18 but I can't get a straight answer on the internet, some say toploader others say t19
>>
File: 1024px-Ford_Courier.jpg (149KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Ford_Courier.jpg
149KB, 1024x768px
Courier is best ford
>>
File: rusty.jpg (11KB, 124x190px) Image search: [Google]
rusty.jpg
11KB, 124x190px
>>17017618
Are you going to address the deep frame rust?
>>
>>17018038
at some point, going to take the wire wheel to it all and paint it for some protection from the new york winters, then im just going to weld up whatever i have to. worse comes to worse i buy a frame from the scrap yard
>>
>>17017581
>needs rear shock mounts
>frame rusted to shit
>whole rear drive train is locked up
>transmission won't come out of second
>what do y'all guys think?
How is this salvageable for less than the cost of a decent one?
>>
>>17018347
well it also comes with a free motor aswell
>>
I know i bought a shit heap, im just wondering what you guys think?
I plan to drive it until it breaks if it will even drive at all, worse comes to worse i strip it down and part it out and make my cash back little by little, not like 300 dollars is alot of money
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.