[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of dding a fast car?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1440421936208.jpg (58KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
1440421936208.jpg
58KB, 640x560px
What's the point of dding a fast car?
>>
>>17007509
Your dick will grow.
>>
It's fun?

Why DD anything else?
>>
>>17007509
If you can't afford two cars, if you want to have fun, or if you want to look cool
>>
Fun
>>
Yup. Fun.
That horsepower pull when the light turns green isn't bad at all.

Sometimes it's okay to let people enjoy things.
>>
>>17007509
KYS
>>
>>17007509

It's fun. But you better be well off enough to pull some stupid shit, smash it into a wall and not give a fuck.

I find most Subaru owners are the polar oposit of this. They mod the living fuck out of their STI's and shit, Go full time attack mode then burbule they're UEL header asses around at not even the speed limit and accelerate like grandmas. Why would you attract attention to yourself like that if your not even going fast?
>>
Every commute should be a time attack for everyone on the road. I get pole every quali.
>>
I used to dd a 127 hp VTEC.

Needless to say I had to floor it to even keep with the traffic on highway.
>>
>>17007509
To make life just ever so slightly less miserable.
>>
bragging rights
>>
For me it helps me merge out into traffic and onto our freeways and get out of hairy situations on the retarded roads and with the suicidal drivers in my area.
>>
File: 12106.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
12106.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
fun
you can overtake normies easily
aggravate wage slaves
>>
For an adrenaline
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.