[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0016.jpg (909KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0016.jpg
909KB, 2048x1536px
So a while back I brought an old truck I had in to a shop to have a bunch of work done (pick related). I came to an agreement that they would put in a rebuilt 400ci sbc, new front and rear diff, straighten out any imperfections in the body and paint the truck. some time has past since this fucker has had my truck and I find on an international harvester forumn parts to my truck for sale, like the whole chassis, engine, tranny, everything. I flipped out, went to his shop, my truck is literally in pieces and he says get this thing outta here I decided I'm not doing the job. Lots of shit missing like the gas tank, mirrors, body mounts were just cut off with a torche. Cops are saying it's a civil matter and this cunt just closed down his fucking chop shop. I realized I'm pretty much shit out of luck with the $8,000 I gave him. How would you guys go about feeling whole again. I'm not trying to go to prison but 4chan seems to be a place to dig for creative revenge ideas. I went online and signed him up to be an official member of the KKK, it didn't give me as much satisfaction as I thought it would. I heard if I throw a mattress in his pool the weight of it with he water will require a crane to tug it out. Any ideas on how to make this fuckers life truly difficult. In before you're a fucking dipshit
>>
File: IMG_0220.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0220.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
His is what it looks like after "his frame off restoration" the body isn't attached to the chassis and that chassis he put my body on is some 1979 piece of shit, not sure what he was doing there
>>
>>17001183
Shameless bump
>>
>>17001183
Hire a lawyer
>>
>>17001183
you can sue him, for however much you determine the completely restored car would be worth, idiot. take the car to another shop and have them document it, then contact a lawyer. the end.
>>
>>17001336
Right, the cops say it's civil, he closed his shop. I'm probably going to have a lot of luck suing a business that's no longer a business
>>
>>17001183
Probably just got fucked out of 8k and a cool IH. I would be so fucking angry I would just beat the shit out of the motherfucker to my content and then forget about it.
>>
>>17001394
Sue him as a person, not as a shop
>>
>>17001417
Of coarse that's the first thing that crossed my mind. That just lands me in jail. The guys like 60 years old. After going through this shit with him and doing research I find he just spent 15 years on probation for conning people. I guess I just slash his tires weekly and move on
>>
>>17001183
I feel really bad for you senpai. Hire some illegals or niggers to jump him.

Maybe he's got a hot gf or wife u can fuck. She'll be easy, all mechanics wifes are slutty
>>
>>17001447
He really does need his legs broken. Fucking stuck with a bunch of parts now too. He had me purchase an AC system, 4 wheel disk break conversion, etc
>>
>>17001462
Do you even have the new engine? Maybe try to rebuild the truck yourself.
>>
>>17001475
It's at another shop now just trying to get a quote to put it back together so I could sue him personally. I've been told by the police it'll be a complete waste of time, I'll get the judgement but never see a dime. Unfortunately all the small shit is missing and body mounts and things like that were just cut up. The guy is telling me he can see there is no way he was planning on putting this thing back together. I think it's too far gone for me to do the work myself.
>>
>>17001183
BURN THAT MOTHERFUCKER DOWN.

You are the laughing stock at that shop. They sit around and talk about how big of a dumbass you are. True or not just think about that.

BURN. IT. DOWN.
>>
>>17001432
The whole point of setting up an LLC or S corp is to protect your personal assets in a situation like this.
>>
>>17003309
Fucking shop closed. Still considering doing his house though. The place where my truck is now has 4 other cars that this cocksucker had there. Pretty much those guys are all going through the same situation
>>
Just pay some niggers to ice him.
>>
find where he lives and go postal you stupid fucker.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.