[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Shit has /o/ Seen on the Road?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 17

File: 1491542797690.jpg (227KB, 1200x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1491542797690.jpg
227KB, 1200x1052px
me:
>driving up to what I think is a combine flinging up snow in a field
>turns out to be a vehicle violently rolling over repeatedly

>Lambo and Ferrari zip past me on the interstate racing at least 100mph

>faggot sitting in the fast lane because he's too distracted by the roadhead

>car burning in the ditch

All of these are lame.
What's your story?
>>
File: LambdaAsploded.jpg (786KB, 1250x774px) Image search: [Google]
LambdaAsploded.jpg
786KB, 1250x774px
I see shit roll through the shop all the time
>>
File: fuckineasteregg.jpg (118KB, 703x1250px) Image search: [Google]
fuckineasteregg.jpg
118KB, 703x1250px
This shitbox was the highlight of the day today
>>
Saw the aftermath of a guy getting shot. Cops everywhere, guy laying on the sidewalk with a sheet over him
>>
Saw a woman cyclist splatted by an artic in London. Dopey bitch was trying to ride up the inside of it.
>>
>at a red light on my way home from work
>hear some tires screeching in the distance
>a 4x4 truck climbed the curb onto some landscaping and into the parking lot of a Burger King
>truck goes WOT in the parking lot and turns a corner, still at WOT
>think to myself, "oh man, that truck's gonna roll."
>truck's entire left side is 90 degrees vertical and is now sliding
>slams into the only parked car in front of the Burger King

This happened today in Quakertown, PA, pretty sure there's an article floating around. Crazy shit, first time I saw some GTA shit IRL.
>>
>>17000647
>those wrinkles
Did the hispanic who owned that try to apply that wrap himself?
>>
>>17000674
Translate to American please
>>
- An upright vacuum in the middle of a 1-lane raised highway interchange ramp.
- I've watched a biker die in a street race. He hit a tree, his helmet+skull shattered and his brain was visible.
- I've watched as latinos at a car meet were sitting in the bed of a truck which was doing donuts, one guy fell off and got run over by said truck.
- I once saw the SUV in front of me get T-boned, it flipped on its roof and slid 15-20 yards/meters on its roof.
- I grew up in Germany and occasionally sportscars would just whizz by at 150+ in the left lane.
- I've been in a 6-car street race with all modded cars on a 4-lane road (we started at a red light with two hondas in the rear b/c they'd obviously hold others up if in front).
- I've been in a rolling caravan of over 100 modded cars.
- I've watched two trucks (both F-150s) roll on their sides when they hit curbs.
- Plenty of supercars, a couple R32/R34 GT-Rs (never a 33, though I did spot an R33 GTS-t in the bahamas once).
- Plenty of dumb accidents where someone thinks their light turned green when it didn't.
>>
Saw an r32 earlier today
>>
File: BLARGH.jpg (260KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
BLARGH.jpg
260KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>17000745
I'm guessing an artic is an articulated bus.
>>
I saw a C7 sportwagen on my way to lunch today.
>>
Potholes.

Potholes everywhere I go.

I have no mouth and I must scream.
>>
File: america.jpg (623KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
623KB, 1920x1080px
>>17000619
>>
Saw this a few years back.

>semi with empty flatbed on the highway nudges the flatbed into a Subaru
>Subaru slows down, presumably to get on the shoulder
>semi speeds up, trying to get away
>state trooper SUV waiting two miles up the road pulls the semi over
>>
>>17000619
Some shit I've seen
>original NSX in someone's garage, in a middle class neighborhood.
>PT cruiser burning on a highway
>seen a guy in a bro truck plow through a roundabout at 40 mph, he took two signs with him
>an S-10 being pulled out of a lake
>at least a dozen times I've seen groups of ATV's blasting down relatively rural highways
>F-250 flipped in a ditch.

There's some others, but those I found most interesting
>>
I think I saw a running e31 8 series the other day, it must have been a mirage
>>
Neighbor has a Ferrari f360 and a Gallardo, 3 Corvettes and a JDM Evo 9. I live in a blue collar neighborhood.

Saw two burning cargo vans on two different days on the same stretch of road.

Saw a Tacoma get hit by an ambulance and flip 3 times landing on its wheels.

I also saw two cyclists get completely rekt by a semi truck, apparently they were biking from Vancouver to Toronto, this happened in Manitoba.

Also there was this one guy with a lifted pt cruiser convertible on 28 inch rims that had a paintjob that would make xzibit proud.
>>
>>17001277
Was the burning Highway PT Cruiser in Connecticut last year? It might have been me.
>>
>>17001362
Why tf was your PT Cruiser on fire on the highway?
>>
>>17000630
Is that the 3.6? What happened? Lady who didn't change oil?
>>
>>17000745
He saw a female motorcycle rider who was hit by and ice cream van, whilst in London. The woman was trying to get into the ice cream van, in a high speed heist situation, to steal some popsicles.
>>
>>17000647
KEK. Can you describe the driver?
>>
truckerfag here, I spend up to 11 hours a day driving every day. I've seen some shit. Pls be careful out there lads. People are dying.
>>
Most recently I saw a small couch standing upright in-between the fast lane and the lane next to it.

It was around 9:30 pm on a weeknight and cars were slamming there brakes, a Ford SUV behind me locked up and almost hit me. Shit was sketchy.
>>
File: 1480868684479.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480868684479.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Saw a semi-truck driver crush a Geo Metro up against another semi in front of it and inbetween the guardrail. Car was mostly crushed and halfway over the guardrail by the time he stopped. The Metro started wailing on the horn, but the truck driver had headphones on. He had to jump out of his car to not get crushed and then started punching the guy's door.

The car was so small he didn't even see him I guess.

Watched firefighters using jaws of life on a Subaru. The person got de-capped, dunno why they were in a rush.

Watched a Jeep slam into a deer at 60 mph. Proceeded to watch the deer get launched over top of said Jeep.
>>
>>17000774
>I've watched a biker die in a street race. He hit a tree, his helmet+skull shattered and his brain was visible.
An upright vacuum gets mentioned first.
>>
>>17001405
tell stories pls
>>
>>17001277
My neighbor for 16 years owned an NSX for at least 10 and I'm not sure if I saw him drive it even once. I ran into him at a restaurant a few months ago and found out that he's selling it. I don't know what year it was or how many miles it had on it, but that thing was CLEAN since he kept it covered all the time.

As I'm sure you guessed, I lived in a very safe neighborhood- hence why he could park an NSX outside for a whole decade and never have it stolen.
>>
>>17001374
Burning those things is a patriotic duty
>>
>>17000774
It's funny, R32 and 34s are so common in Australia that I never think it's anything special to see.
>>
I live in the countryside. I often see tractors with an extra set of tyres taking up ~75% of both lanes.

By law they are required to pull over and let traffic pass, but farmers today are so far up their own ass that they think rules don't apply to them.

I also see plenty of people driving around with unsecured trailers. I.e. a two meter tall heap of garden cuttings only held down with an old rusty bike.
>>
Parallel parking is hard
>>
German engineering
>>
>>17002227
The gaschamber business is still up and running 72 years later, I see.
>>
>in the 18 years since I've lived in my house, 16 people have crashed their cars/bikes/UPS truck within 100 feet of my house. 10 of those hit the telephone pole directly across the street from me

>watched a cement truck driver accidentally rip the arm off a railroad crossing when it came down between the cab and the back

>watched a guy getting ready to cut his tow ball out of the grille of the car that rear-ended his truck with a cordless saw on the side of the highway

>once saw the black guy from Scary Movie 2 driving a stanced mini cooper with a massive Anonymous decal covering the entire back window. That was on I-95 near the CT/NY state line, if you're in this thread

I can elaborate on the excessive number of crashes outside my house or the cement truck if anyone wants me to.
>>
>>17002220
im actually impressed.
>>
File: 1482004513245.jpg (63KB, 250x323px) Image search: [Google]
1482004513245.jpg
63KB, 250x323px
>>17000619
>Be me
>Vacationing with family in mountains
>Go downtown
>See Opel Corsa
>All riced up
>Glossy green colored
>See it has hoodvents
>Check closer
>The hoodvents go nowhere
>They're just modeled glass fiber to look like hoodvents
>Mfw
>>
>>17000745
burger burger burger burger burger burger burger burger burger burger
>>
>>17001389
Chuckle
>>
Saw a tinnie fly off the roof of an SUV on the freeway and miraculously land on the shoulder instead of someone's car.
Seen a mattress fly off the roof of some station wagon.
Seen someone speed through an intersection with a six pack of beer on their roof that did a little jump as he went over the crown of the road and land neatly back on the roof.
Seen stuff fly forward off an overloaded trailer through the rear window the car towing it because the guy braked too hard.

I have seen a lot of poorly secured loads.
>>
>>17001374
Because it's a Chrysler.
A rad hose blew on a 95° day, dumped all the coolant, and the car overheated before I could even pull over. It happened with no warning, like max of 5 seconds from the POP of the hose to flames from under the hood.

I just let it burn; insurance payout was $3k, I only paid $500 bucks for the shitbox.
>>
I once was cruising down the interstate in my MGB, and a truck in front of me kicked up a chunk of 2x4 that shot like a missile through my windshield. It was an RHD car, had it been LHD, I'd be dead.

I saw a guy try to take a dirt corner at about 10ph in an RX-7. He went through two fences and ended up in a lake.

I once got pulled over and the cop that stopped behind me got rear-ended.
>>
>>17001389
L O N D O N
O N D O N L
N D O N L O
D O N L O N
O N L O N D
N L O N D O
>>
>>17000619
>motorcycle laying on high way
>bloody pulp 40 yards later
>>
>>17000745
Bike theft thwarted by an obvious racist.
>>
Saw a great dane get run over.

Saw another dog just walking casually into oncoming traffic in a downpour get hit.

Saw a refrigerator box blow out of the back of a truck and it hit my windshield- it had a toolbox in the bottom to "keep it in the truck".

Ran over about dozen ladders on Hwy 880 by San Leandro.

Saw a sledgehammer laying on 101 by Paul Avenue for a couple of days.

Saw a kingsnake.

Saw a seagull fly into the path of a "set" or tandem tractor-trailer. It hit on the big fiaring over the cab and it looked like it exploded.

I saw a set of forklift forks laying on the freeway one night- glad I saw then in time.

Saw a 10 year old girl pissing with her ass towards traffic.

From the higher cab of a truck you can see down into cars- so I've seen girls driving with thier left leg up on the dash, gently rubbing their pussy as they drive down the freeway.

Saw a mountain lion once.

Saw a missile launch from Vandenberg AFB which is about 250 miles away- I wasn't sure what I was seeing as I drive southbound by the bay bridge- it was this white contrail heading nearly straight up.
>>
>>17002166
Leave farmerbros alone
>>
>>17000619
>tinnie
Aussie detected after 3 words

>Seen stuff fly forward off an overloaded trailer through the rear window the car towing it because the guy braked too hard.
>I have seen a lot of poorly secured loads.

Yeah man I've seen plenty of these. Not as common on the routes I take now.
>>
I work as an EMT so lots of dumb shit.
>I responded to a call where a semi truck hauling gasoline flipped over on the freeway and slid a few hundred feed cause a truck tried to race him on a merging lane.
That was a sweaty one
>driver of a moving truck falls asleep and hits the barrier on an off ramp and flips it on the top of the trailer
We couldn't get the door open cause the cab was so high up kek
>975,664 drunk drivers hitting things and saying it wasn't their fault
>guy (I shit you not) on a Hayabusa slammed into a brick wall at 90 miles an hour head first, his helmet and shoulders were completely through the wall and his body was mangled. When we pried his helmet out of the wall a pink sludge leaked out of it and both of his eyeballs had left their sockets and we're floating in a pink goo.
A rookie asked if we still do CPR cause he'd never done it and really wanted to. Had an audible kek
>a guy on a motorcycle at a car meet was doing a wheelie and the bike flipped backwards onto his pelvis/dick area and crushed it
You'd be surprised how much balls swell in heavy trauma. Looked like a small melon
>guy lays down on train track in a car intersection trying to take his own life, a car runs over his legs before the train could kill him and bystanders drag him off the track.
I've never seen someone who wanted to die so angry
I have a bunch more these are just the interesting ones.
>>
>Cruising down highway at 80 mph at night
>Lifted Ram blows past me
>Gets about a hundred yards ahead of me
>Two deer bolt across highway
>One gets past Ram, one doesn't
>Ram wobbles and goes skidding off road onto shoulder
>I pass through rapidly dissipating red spray of vaporized deer
>Turn on wipers, go through next car wash I see

The house I grew up in was on a hill above a river floodplain, with a major highway about half a mile away on the other side of the river
>Super windy Saturday when I'm about 6 years old
>Brother and I upstairs playing Superspy
>Superspy consists of watching traffic on highway through binoculars, because that's how spies do
>Box truck with a big tomato logo on the side rounds curve, gets caught sideways by a gust, tips over and slides
>Back flies open on impact, crates of tomatoes spray all over the highway
>Cars start hitting tomatoes
>Entire surface of highway becomes slippery red goo
>Highway is a slip-n-slide until the cops shut it down
>Better than Saturday morning cartoons

>Driving late at night in middle of nowhere
>Beat-up F-150 goes roaring past me, swerving over all three lanes
>Back of truck completely loaded with all kinds of furniture, bicycles, and other assorted crap
>I hang back because I don't want to be anywhere near this guy, but his speed is super erratic
>He eventually swerves hard from the leftmost of 3 lanes and crashes into the ditch on the right side of the road
>Junk in the bed flies all over the road
>No time for me to react, plow through one of those plastic play-houses for little kids
>License plate bent but somehow no other damage
>Get back in car and leave that guy in the ditch because fuck him

>Get stuck in bad backup one day
>After thirty minutes of stop-and-go crawling reach scene of accident
>Panel van hit two homeless guys
>Paramedics still picking up pieces of one guy and scraping the road clean
>Other guy sitting in shock, his right arm is split down its entire length
>>
File: 0618152056.jpg (701KB, 1296x2304px) Image search: [Google]
0618152056.jpg
701KB, 1296x2304px
saw captain burgerland on I-5 north last year
>>
>>17001585
>NSX outside for a whole decade
Why the fuck did he leave it parked outside? The paint must be rekt by now
>>
On the interstate, saw a guy on a bicycle pulled over by the police.
>>
>>17001190
God bless
>>
>>17003587

More? EMT stories are in short supply.
>>
>>17000619
Saw a truck carrying a bunch of brake parts hit black ice, slide, and roll into the median when I was a little kid on a road trip. It threw brake pads and shit everywhere. Stopped on it's side and my brother helped pull the driver out of the cab. Wish I had better recollection of that but I was a little shit at the time.
>>
>>17002272
Please do elaborate
>>
>>17000619
> Ladder on the M25
Just sat there in the middle of a lane.

> Track prints in the road
Admittedly, it's near where they test tanks for the army, but still worrying.

> Summer comes
> Classic cars everywhere
> Motorbikes everywhere

> Horse randomly stood at the roadside
> Call the police about it when I get home
> 'Oh, it's the travellers' horse and we can't make them stop'.

> Convoys of military vehicles on the motorway
> Convoys of an entire fairground on the motorway, some vehicles with two or three trailers

> Family holiday in scotland
> Stuck behind truck loaded with logs
> Truck drifts off to the side
> Truck falls in ditch and rolls over

> Out biking
> See other biker
> Nod to them
> Other biker nods back, then pops a massive wheelie as he speeds off
> Laugh, give thumbs-up in case he can see it in his mirror
>>
File: 3eLZV.jpg (577KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
3eLZV.jpg
577KB, 2048x1536px
>straight stretch of an empty highway
>see a car on the other side of the barrier without any damage

>got overtaken by a cop mini bus filled with camping gear

>white highways from sudden snow
>drive a big and heavy van with winter tires to I dare to push it to 50km/h
>get overtaken by a dual trailer truck like pic related
>>
File: 1453301328320.jpg (92KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1453301328320.jpg
92KB, 960x544px
>Driving home from a concert
>Car is loaded with people, all being loud and noisy
>Driving down interstate at 2 AM
>See some flashing lights up ahead, change lanes to get out of way
>Finally reach said lights
>Corvette with only his hazards on in the middle of the interstate at a dead stop
>Pulled over to see if he needed help
>Nah, was just figuring out where to go because his phone died
>Gave him quick directions then got back on the road myself
>Continue driving my path home
>Coming up on my off ramp
>A Motercycle had hit the concrete barricade of the off ramp and had broken plastic all over the road
>Someone had alreadys stopped to help the motorcycle rider
>Couldn't find the rider
All my friends were whining, so told the other person good luck, I had to get going
>Newspaper the next day
>Guy was never found
>>
File: lzv-knapen-trailers-3.jpg (489KB, 2834x1890px) Image search: [Google]
lzv-knapen-trailers-3.jpg
489KB, 2834x1890px
>>17004980
Is that particular setup common in the Netherlands? Usually they look like this, don't they?
>>
>>17004986
He snuck into your trunk and now lived in your attic, Anon.
>>
File: 1217_lzvbakwagenmiddenasser.jpg (124KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1217_lzvbakwagenmiddenasser.jpg
124KB, 700x525px
>>17004999
That particular setup isn't common at all. Seeing one is notable. Getting overtaken by one in the fucking snow is just mental. Even in a Crafter you are dwarfed by the sheer size of them

The one in your pic is more common.
Seeing more and more double trailers behind a straight truck though. I don't mind seeing miniature road trains.
>>
>>17005053
I'd love to drive a long truck around Europe for the truck's sake, but the road network, competition and pay are absolutely horrid. The whiny American truckers don't know how good they have it pulling from empty roads into giant truck stops with their eight foot sleepers every night and being locked off from poorer countries challenging their high wages.
>>
>>17000630
The cops finally caught his arse. drive it like you stole it
>>
>>17000647
it's what happens when you follow the cows you been chasing through the fence.
>>
Was the guy already decapped, did the firemen cut off his head?
>>
>>17002242
>germans invite millions of arabs
>secretly gasses all of them in their vehicles
>rids world of the worst muslims

I finally understand.
>>
>>17003587
these are great, thanks!
>>
>>17004980
>>17004999
>>17005053
Heard from a truck that the first trailer is fully controllable, the second is somewhat, and the third basically does what it wants.

Can anyone confirm this?
>>
> G63 AMG behind a black Cayenne GTS, with an RHD Legacy B4 in the adjacent lane

> #JustVanc/o/uverThings
>>
>Following an S-10 for a couple of miles
>Unsecured Washer and other assorted yard sale items
>Driving pretty erratic for a straight 8 mile highway. gave him a lot of space
>Get into the city to approaching a stop light
>Light on our side is red but I know that the other has a green
>Civic flying up in oncoming at least 60mph in a 35
>No way for the S-10 to have seen him, decides to turn from right lane into church parking lot WOT
>Parking lot isn't open and closed off by chains
>Rips all 12 posts and chains out of ground bump sends washing machine flying
>Civic gets rekt, S-10 still WOT in the parking lot
>I drive off like an ass

Probably could've done that story shorter, really all tied it up for me was my radio full blast playing Sabaton - Primo Victoria and that all happening at the chorus
>>
File: t904 B double.jpg (358KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
t904 B double.jpg
358KB, 640x480px
>>17004999
weird dual trailers look like pic where i live.
>>
>>17001172
my car sounds like there's some metal thing that's loose at the back now. I can't avoid all the bumps in backdoor industrial roads

what is the sound.. ?
>>
>>17008555
Death.
>>
File: IMG_2340.jpg (35KB, 1000x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2340.jpg
35KB, 1000x353px
>>17003296

10 year old pissing with her ass towards traffic
>>
>>17003296
And all those moments will be gone forever, like tears in the rain.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.