[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck did vapefags have to kill the image of vaping forever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 98diablo.jpg (300KB, 1023x734px) Image search: [Google]
98diablo.jpg
300KB, 1023x734px
Why the fuck did vapefags have to kill the image of vaping forever? I hate the look of vaping too, but honestly I had a cheap pen before vaping took off and it was actually kind of nice to be able to smoke in the car and not ruin the interior.
anyone else have the same thought?
>>
>>16994896
sure, it's ruined ya fuckin stooge. i outta choke you through tcp/ip. open yer ports, bitch boy. it's gonna hurt.
>>
>>16994901
well thats new on /o/
>>>/b/
>>
>>16994906
your thread is dogshit and your mind has the poverty.
>>
File: anti vapefags.jpg (31KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
anti vapefags.jpg
31KB, 340x270px
>>
>>16994917
I can certainly agree that this thread is dogshit
>>
>>16994896
does vape leave nicotine everywhere ?
>>
>>16994948
not that I know of. cigarettes don't leave behind nicotine really, its the tar that does the damage
>>
>>16994896
Why do you give a fuck about the image of vaping? If you want to vape in your car nobody's even gonna fucking see it, and it's not like people will smell it either.

Or are you one of the r9k faggots who's too insecure to walk into a store and buy another vape pen?
>>
>Waah waah I'm an insecure loser who cares about what other people do
The only reason you'd think this way is if you already looked like a fedora vape lord faggot

I know plenty of grown ass men who vape and I don't associate them with the typical vape crowd, like fedoras or swagfags. It's impossible to

Grow the fuck up you underage shit
>>
>>16994979
thanks for the peptalk there bud. not underage but I do appreciate the perspective about not giving a fuck, may just vape and not care.
>>
File: IMG_20170408_133611.jpg (3MB, 4640x2610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170408_133611.jpg
3MB, 4640x2610px
People hype it because it's good for business. You want a product to be popular and accepted, especially something as "evil" like smoking anything tobacco/nicotine related, you have to turn it into a bandwagon thing. Look how fast they stomped on vaping. Many places treat them like cigarettes, governments want to tax it like tobacco somehow.

Never could get into vaping myself.
>>
>>16994896
I've been vaping for 3 years and haven't bought a pack of cigarettes since. I don't care how I look really. I don't do it indoors (except at home), I don't blow huge clouds in people's faces, I just like how cheap it is and how it doesn't stink up my car or house.

But then again I also drive a Focus ST.
>>
>>16995187
>I don't care how I look really. I don't do it indoors (except at home), I don't blow huge clouds in people's faces, I just like how cheap it is and how it doesn't stink up my car or house.

this. i vape because i didnt want to smoke anymore. but i also think vaping doesnt have that much of a bad image here in germany
>>
>>16996123
except literally everyone and their dog will go out of their way to tell you UHH YOU KNOW THAT STUFF IS SUPER HARMFUL RIGHT?

other than that yeah, nobody really cares
>>
>>16995024
>not underage
>still cares what others think
>to the point where you're making threads anonymously about a perceived image that doesn't even really exist.
bullshit.
>>
>>16994896
> WHY DID PEOPLE WHO DO A THING RUIN THE IMAGE OF THING
> NOW I CAN'T DO THING BECAUSE OF HOW STUPID IT LOOKS
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.