[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever had your car stolen or broken into?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 15

File: 8744063_G.jpg (30KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
8744063_G.jpg
30KB, 640x360px
have you ever had your car stolen or broken into?
>>
Yes. Broken driver side window, stolen stereo. Cops actually caught the guys.
>>
>>16994512
got so fuckin sick and tired of my taxi being broken into i removed the 2 way radio, the stereo, the speakers and amp nightly
never left cash in the car over night eith

started putting a sign on the dash "no valuables left in car overnight"

one morning the window is smashed again, the sign on the dash had been turned around and "just checking" scrawled on the blank side.

cheeky bastards.
>>
>>16994653
There's these magical things called "garage"
>>
>>16994662
The house I'm renting doesn't have a garage.
>>
>>16994662
not on UK terraced streets there aint .
in my experience garages are more likely to be broken into because the thieving cunts can be out of sight going through your shit and taking thier time.
>>
>>16994512
yes
first car (92 civic) broken into while at dinner, nothing big was taken
first car was stolen
second car (94 civic) was stolen
3rd car (dodge caravan) had a window busted out, seemed like random vandalism rather than trying to steal anything
4th car (96 civic) someone tried to break in but got scared off, there was 1 screwdriver in the window and one on the ground
>>
>>16994512
Never. I haven't even locked my car in nearly 10 years now. I don't park it in the garage either. Just on the street or wherever all the time and never locked. Don't live near niggers.
>>
>>16994512
Yes.

I shot the nigger.

Texas is fun.
>>
>>16994777
>niggers

they're not the only ones
asians (yellow niggers) and slavs (white skinned niggers) steal tons of cars around Sacramento for example
fuck russians and their chop shops
>>
Twice. Bunch of white kids the first time, second time idk.

Protip: don't install aftermarket stereos in your car.
>>
>>16994512
1985 corolla
>nigger broke window to steal a $30 walmart CD player
>door was unlocked
>window replace cost more than the fucking radio

s2000
>outside next to a 300zx TT with about 800whp and wheels worth several grand
>dumb spics steal my completely stock s2000

I was only in that house (s2000) for a few months while I was transitioning to a new house. Spics and niggers ruin everything. I now have a locking gate with some acres and a workshop to keep them out.
>>
>>16994512
Yeah. The guy got into my house, got my keys, unlocked my car and swapped my ray bans for a cheaper set of knock or ray bans. Didn't touch my laptop though, and didn't take any thing else. I don't leave things unlocked or in my car anymore
>>
>>16994675
>renting a house

kys
>>
>>16994512
Stop posting nigger threads on /o/.
>>
File: 1478707146943.gif (122KB, 150x594px) Image search: [Google]
1478707146943.gif
122KB, 150x594px
>>16994512
how do I prevent people from breaking in to my car? i have some rare green glass windows that i don't want broken

i already have a quick release steering wheel so that would deter them from trying to steal the car
>>
>>16994512
My dad left my car unlocked one day and I lost 10 dollars in change
They didn't bother to take anything else
>>
File: 1488258654830.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
1488258654830.png
551KB, 964x912px
I plan on getting a honda or toyota.. what years are good to prevent these niggers from trying to steal it or braking my windows??
>protip i live in LA
>>
I have a convertible top and I never lock my car because I'd
rather have a broken window or something than a slashed top.
In the past 4 months there has been evidence of someone
going inside my car and trying to steal anything of value.

I don't leave anything of value in my car :)
>>
>>16994512
someone did steal my hubcaps
wtf never renting a house again
>>
>>16995190
get house with a garage and buy a gun
>>
>>16995134
???

what's so bad about renting a house?

everyone does it when they move out of their parents house. some rent apartments, but some dont like noisey neighbors or they want their own lot so they get houses. what's the big deal?
>>
File: 1486762041226.jpg (16KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
1486762041226.jpg
16KB, 438x438px
Okay heres an idea
>what if you put a sign or sticker saying something along the lines of "smile youre on camera" or something to indicate that theres 24 hours surveilance?
>>
>>16994512
I had a 4th gen Civic EX manual that I fucking loved stolen from a mall in San Jose. Cops just laughed at me when I called them up. They said they got several calls a day about 4th gens getting stolen.

Got a call a couple weeks later that it had been found, got to the tow yard it was stripped to the ground. Bye bye Civic, you are missed.

Also had my '03 Lancer broken into but all they got was a pair of sunglasses. This happened a block from the police station. Ballsy fuck.
>>
>>16995318
>implying niggers can read
>>
>>16994512
My rear window was broken but nothing was stolen out of it. Think I would have been less mad if they actually had stolen the new in box rotors that were back there, at least there would have been a reason for the glass to be broken.
>>
File: transmission.jpg (72KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
transmission.jpg
72KB, 540x960px
Worked in Negropolis (East Cleveland) at a shop. Watched fat black dude try to steal a Caddy we were idling to bleed the coolant.

Negropotamus can't even get his gut out of the steering wheel to get away when boss walks out of office and produces a gun.

Discovered that the floor was rusted because his fat struggling ass dislodged the seat mounts.

Customer tried to blame us for breaking the seat, even after we showed her video.
>>
File: gender (2).jpg (120KB, 704x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gender (2).jpg
120KB, 704x1024px
>>16996209
>that comic and story
top lel
>>
280zx was broken into and the stereo stolen. About 3 months later car was stolen and wrecked.
>>
>>16994512
Yep, someone smashed my passenger window to steal a pack of chewing gums and that little thing that you glue to the windshield to automatically pay highway tolls (I don't know what it's called in English).

The fun thing is that not only they stole it, but they replaced it with an already stolen one, I guess they were hoping I wouldn't notice so they could freely use mine for a while before I deactivated it.

Jokes on them, I got a new seat, window and window motor in the process.
>>
>>16994653
>"There's nothing in my car guys. Please don't check."
What did you expect?
>>
>>16994786
kill yourself
>>
>>16997577
>person breaks in
>gets shot
Nigger detected, I see nothing wrong here. How about you don't try to steal people's shit if you don't want to get shot?
>>
>>16997577
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DsE2_L18lQ
>>
>>16994512
>be young kiddo
>at grocery store with pops
>come out to load groceries into buick
>has a busted wing window
>they stole his 4x cartons of cigarettes (he buys bulk at indian reservation tosa ve money)
>and his bowling balls
>they were his dads that he used in competition every week
>that were drilled specifically for his fingers

My dad was upset, he could understand stealing the cigarettes, but why'd they have to take his favorite bowling balls?
>>
File: 137876_Front_3-4_Web.jpg (126KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
137876_Front_3-4_Web.jpg
126KB, 1000x750px
>>16994512
Yes sadly this beauty
>be me retire at a good age with my wife
>my wife develops cancer and passes
>turns out she gets me a puppy as a gift so i dont have to grieve alone.
>me and the pupper take a little trip to the gas station
>smug rich kid tries to buy my car , tell him its not for sale, but he keeps insisting and calls me a bitch
>drive off furiously
>head home and fall asleep with pupper
>pupper wakes me up saying she has to go pee
>walk down stairs to the guy at the gas station and his friends they beat me and kill my dog and steal my car.
>pic related
>>
>>16997675
well go get your car back John
>>
>>16994512
My cars door actuator failed and my rear passenger door didn't lock with my remote. They went in and stole a rechargeable battery pack but moved all my shit.
>>
>>16997675
Better watch the sequel, John.
>>
>>16994512
Yea, guy stole my car last year
Cops pulled him over for some reason, he ended up saying he knows me and I gave him the keys. Turns out they put him in the back and tried to contact me, took them a couple hours but they found me through my landlord and when I finally spoke to LEO I told them have no idea who this guy is and he took my car keys from said business where I dropped off my vehicle for repairs. Took about two months and he went to jail but looks like he actually got probation at the worst. Guy is a piece of shit but I was glad to get my car back two weeks later from police inbound lot. Repair shop also paid for all damages and cost of repairs, rental car etc.. They knew he took the keys from the lot even though he didn't work there anymore. They saw him that day and figured he might have still worked there but nobody knew he hasn't worked there in weeks

I was told I might have had a case on my hands, should have contacted a lawyer and proceeded but I didn't have the time to deal with this shit, just wanted my car back etc..
>>
>>16994786
In the Texas law book it still says that "you can shoot a person if they're trying to steal your horseless carriage" I love this state
>>
File: scumbag.png (724KB, 1118x824px) Image search: [Google]
scumbag.png
724KB, 1118x824px
>>16994512
Never broken into or stolen.

But I've had people TRY to break into it.

Most recently was last month, Someone tried to open my drivers side door of my truck
Unfortunately I couldn't get a good video of him because it was fucking raining and half the parking lots lights don't work.

I have a camera system that I can set certain portions of the screen for motion sensing and notifications to my phone.

>got a notification at 130 last month
>get up and look outside
>guy jumping the fence behind my truck
>grabbed glock and ran outside
>by the time i got outside he was long gone, But I thought he had already broken into my truck.
>truck was fine
>rolled back my DVR
>only tried the car door on the black car then tried my truck door and jumped the fence behind my truck after
fucking niggers man...
>>
File: orson.jpg (21KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
orson.jpg
21KB, 367x451px
>>16997775
>>
File: 1477350247568.jpg (20KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
1477350247568.jpg
20KB, 540x438px
>>16994799
>when your city is so crime-filled and shite, it gets its own mention on a tibetan accordion repair mailing list
Yeah my car has been broken into twice. They stole my backpacks, cd player, checks, mosin ammo.. etc
>>
File: file.png (760KB, 993x755px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
760KB, 993x755px
>>16997797
pic just as he was starting to climb the fence.
I hope one day someone fucks him up or I catch him, Won't kill him. But I'll fucking make him think I'm going to
>>
>>16997823
the 2 cars i've had stolen were found in south sac
one was stolen from near sac state, the other was stolen from davis
>>
What shit flyover states does everyone live in where people actually think they can leave ANYTHING unlocked?
>>
>>16998740
Im a coastalfag and my GF thinks it's ok to leave her car unlocked even though shitty little nigglets like to walk around at night checking for unlocked cars to steal from, and we're in a good neighborhood and she's from fucking Brooklyn

Go fucking figure
>>
>>16998740
Maine.

Not a lot of niggers
>>
>>16998759

>be from maine
>be neighbors with lobsters and quebecois

No thanks

>>16998754
Off yourself, hipster
>>
File: IMG_20170407_191450170.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170407_191450170.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
During the few days it was in the ditch I'm pretty sure someone got in there scavenging. My phone charger was gone when I got it out. There wasn't anything else in the car when it crashed.

Someone thought oh look someone had a really shitty day I guess I'll raid their car too.
>>
File: 1450106430794.png (437KB, 635x608px) Image search: [Google]
1450106430794.png
437KB, 635x608px
>>16998785
>Hipster

Not in the slightest mah dude
>>
>>16998831
>car looks abandoned

id of scavenged some shit too
>>
>>16998897
Well you're a parasite then.
>>
>>16994745
you from detroit?
>>
Thankfully it hasn't happened yet. I keep shit out of sight, not like it matters though. Average criminal is retarded.
>>
>>16998906
being mad because your shitbox looking car is sitting in a ditch in the middle of nowhere and someone coming by and thinking wow free shit i bet the owner isnt coming back for that anyway

WEW
>>
yes, someone stole my bands gear from my van by breaking the quarterglass and now i'm driving around with a window made of sheathing tape like a cuckold
>>
>>16995190
Leave L.A
>>
I had my camry stolen
>>
I have 2 kill switches in each car... I leave them locked, except my convertible... I'd rather someone open the car and find nothing than cut the top.

Last night someone got into my shitbox through the rear hatch (it doesn't lock anymore) and stole my weathertech mats and $1.00 in quarters from the change holder. Unless the thief has an '06 Beetle, those mats are useless. I'm more upset about the change, I was going to use it to get a frosty on the way home from work :(
>>
Some faggot tried to jack my Civic Si by using a screwdriver on the driver side door lock and bored it out basically
He must've got spooked by something because there were no signs of him getting in, or it was a nig who saw it was a manual and fucked off
>>
Yes. Its a horrible feeling. I wouldn't wish it on anyone on here
>>
if you cannot afford a garage for the car you cannot afford the car

its like having auto insurance except more valuable because its cheaper and stops preventable damage
>>
I'm so glad I dont live in or near a fucking city

forget to lock car, left car unlocked all weekend, nothing is stolen when I drive car on Monday.
I imagine having your car broken into is one of the worst feelings ever. much more if the car itself is stolen.
>>
>>16998924
It had obviously just happened. It was only there for a day before I went back and put a note on it. The skid marks were still in the dirt. If you raid a recent car wreck you are subhuman. Literal 3rd world tier
>>
>>16995190
No year is safe from those fucking roaches willing to steal shit m8. Dad had a shitty 80's accord that was broken into for fucking nothing.
>>
>>17000251
they probably assumed you would leave it since its a complete pile of shit m8

fucking poorfags i swear
>>
>Try owning a 5th or sixth generation modified civic hb in the LA (Los Angeles) area in the early 2000's.
Get on my level.
>>
>>16999291
Go fuck yourself, try living in a city like SF where no one HAS garages. Everyone street parks here out of necessity. Not all of us live in the fucking boondocks where there's unlimited cheap land for garages like your dumb hick ass does. Judgmental prick.
>>
>>17001743
>living
>in SF

Ugh
>>
My grandfather passed away and left his sky blue 1965 Impala to me. He lived 3 hours away, and getting everything sorted out took about a month, so I didn't actually have time to get it in time before everything was finalised. Arrived with a tow truck, but arrived to a broken into garage and missing Impala.

I think about it everyday. What was meant for me, but taken away by some peckerwood. What my grandfather cherished, and spent all his paycheck on in 1967, when my grandmother told him not to. All the time he spent caring for it, wouldn't even let people look at it wrong.

I only blame myself, knowing it wouldn't have been that way if I acted sooner.
>>
>>16998909
northern cali
lived in the Sacramento area and Davis pretty much my whole life
>>
File: 1458006708994.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1458006708994.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>live in socal
>own an 09 M3 and 99 Cavalier
>both parked in the driveway
>wake up one morning
>Go outside and see broken glass next to my cavalier

Bastards stole my passenger door and passenger seat.
>>
File: 1458186124097.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458186124097.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>17002021
What kind of shitty part of LA do you live in?
>>
>>17002021
>stole my passenger door
lol wtf

some dude needed a new door for his cav and you were the unlucky and unwilling donor
poor people don't have 09 m3s
>>
>>16994653
>"just checking" scrawled on the blank side.
Kek
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.