[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when will they make a reliable automobile?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

when will they make a reliable automobile?
>>
>>16991397
When Americans will learn how to maintain their cars.
>>
like a 90 years ago
>>
Never anymore because they only care for the global market anymore which means cost cutting fucking everywhere while being stubborn enough to do the whole GENIUS ENGINEERING SHIT with cheap parts which of course doesn't work quite well as with more expensive parts.
>>
>>16991405
but they've always had cars that fell apart inside and out without anything special besides muh driving and muh soul

mercedes has been a horrible brand for decades and they still get praise? why? marketing? are germans jews? I think so but when will people take the red pill?
>>
>>16991420
>but they've always had cars that fell apart inside and out
>mercedes has been a horrible brand for decades

Work on your shitposting skills
>>
>>16991420
Is today opposite day?
>>
>>16991421
so people complaining about trim falling off constantly off their high end bmw, water pumps literally melting, people going ahead and being so frustrated that they smash their 100k bmws in front of factories, it is all shitposting?
>>16991423
how is mercedes topping unreliability charts shitposting?

and they've had horrible interiors to boot, look at a 2007 s-class and tell me it's anything but an upscale opel, horrible, tasteless shite
>>
>>16991397
Around 40 years ago
>>
>>16991427
I don't know shit about really old cars and new cars, but Mercedes circa 1985-1995 was solid af, apart from the rust.
>>
>>16991439
no only some models, and 1995 is decades ago, now they fall apart worse than korean crap and have bullshit tax on them and you basically get nothing in return but meme marketing terms that are offered on 20k ecoboxes

why even own a car that wont reliably boot you around? why risk being stranded or financially burdened because you weren't smart enough to look up what breaks down and what doesn't? what is the point? what is the logic? because some dumb stuck up whore might notice the badge? she's not even getting wet for it just profiteering
>>
>>16991451
Idk maybe it's just a cool fast car. You sound like an autist.
Whatever though, I can't afford new cars so all I need to know that W124s are wonderful cars.
>>
>>16991397
They haven't made a reliable car since 1885
>>
>>16991458
nah I grew up in one and it's a rusty beater, nothing special, but at least it doesn't fall apart as bad as current stuff

>muh speed

that's for rich people, why would the average joe risk it with a horrible volkswagne when he could just get a fucking civic???!!!
>>
Lmao poorfag thread
>>
>>16991469
german cars depreciate the worse
>>
>>16991479

And? How does that make you any richer?
>>
>>16991493
how does it you?
>>
>>16991479
>I am not poor because chad's bimmer loses more value than my civic.
>>
>>16991523
chad isn't rich, though

also bmw isn't german, it is bavarian, -BIG- difference
>>
>>16991528
>chad isn't rich

Richer than you
>>
>>16991542
nigger I'm white south africa born living in hong kong, your college dropouts aren't richer than me

also this is a non argument entirely, a shit car is shit no matter the price tag and if your car breaks down on a regular basis it is of poor quality. end of story
>>
>>16991547
POOR
O
O
R
>>
>>16991553
no u
>>
imagine living on a paycheck and buying a used mercedes

*gasps*

shocking
>>
>>16991558
I never said that Im not poor unlike you poorboi
>>
>>16991627
t. fuccboi
>>
>>16991681
Do you even know what that means?
>>
>>16991739
yeah fuccboi
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 968x689px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 968x689px
My BMW has been pretty reliable for the past 40k miles of the 300k already there.

Pic related. The v8 that powers it
>>
>>16991929
BMW is bavarian
>>
>>16991939
I'm from Bavaria :^)

Bavaria is considered the rednecky area like the southern us
>>
When dumbass americucks and chinks stop buying cars for just the badges, i.e. never.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.