[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad that I kind of want one of these obese things? They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Is it bad that I kind of want one of these obese things? They look like they'd be fun to drive.
>>
>>16989699
op stay away, there garbage gas guzzlers, not worth the time or money

Drives like a truck

You would probaby be better of with a esclade or Suburban
>>
Just get a Tahoe or suburban. If you really want a hummer go to a government auction and pick up a real Humvee for like 5k.
>>
If you want to look like a giant faggot in a gas guzzling box of wasted space that drives like a heavy ass truck with shitty handling, then no, it's not a bad thing
>>
File: 08d60c10889e19470c2cf08b6c032902.jpg (603KB, 2205x1038px) Image search: [Google]
08d60c10889e19470c2cf08b6c032902.jpg
603KB, 2205x1038px
If you're going to deliberately look retarded at least do it in style.
>>
Define "fun to drive"
>>
File: hummer-vs-school-bus_800x0w.jpg (105KB, 799x541px) Image search: [Google]
hummer-vs-school-bus_800x0w.jpg
105KB, 799x541px
They might look tougher than they actually are.
>>
>>16989699
I've driven a few. There is nothing "fun" about them.

The only emotion I could ever see being evinced via driving one was how it must had been for guidos with little education during the bush era, going from making $40k yr to $400k per year in wholesale mortgage banking, and driving around looking down on all the plebs beneath them before busting in 2008 and returning to bartending for under the table wages.

These things are fucking trash, for trash people. Get a nice Tahoe so you don't look like a 38 year old fake tan with frosted tips and a flat bill hat posing as an "mma promoter" trying to pick up bitches half your age whilenhoojing up half of the local globogym with chinese steroids.
>>
>>16989699
Comfy and fun to drive. Beta autists will disagree.
>>
>>16989708
>Drives like a truck
That's because it is a truck, just like the Suburban.

It's got Suburban 2500 front diff with an 8 lug variant of the Esvalade ESV Platinum coil sprung 14 bolt rear, shorter wheelbase, MUCH better approach and departure angles, comes with 35s stock, and has an available E locker in the rear with aftermarket front locker options available, including ARB.

>>16989783
>pick up a real Humvee for like 5k
Most of the cheap ones come with a certificate of destruction. Basically you can pull the engine, trans, doors, hood, wheels and tires and sell them, but you have to crush the rest.

The other cheap ones don't come with the needed paperwork to title them, so they're offroad only and need to be trailered everywhere.

If you want one running and driving that you can title, expect $10-15k bare minimum with $20-30k buying one in good shape.

>>16990088
Get back in your Civic and/or Prius and fuck off.
>>
watch doug demuro's video on them they are pure cancer
>>
>>16992847
Is he like another Scotty Kilmer that retards think is smart?
>>
>>16992847
Doug dememo is a fucking joke. He talks shit about most decent cars, yet he owns a aston with fucking water coming out of the AC.

>MUH BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY
>BETTER THAN A TRABANT FOLKS YOU CANT BUY THIS DEAL ANYWHERE ELSE
>>
>>16989699
they withstood the abuse Bam Margera threw at it... pretty sure they're a good car
>>
>>16994617
>they withstood the abuse Bam Margera threw at it
So the carpets survived getting flooded with his tears?
>>
>>16989939
That's not really fair.

School buses are remarkably well built.
>Be anon, 15 years old
>Sitting in the very back seat, as I always do
>Scrambling to finish my homework assignment from the day before I didn't do
>I did all my homework on the bus as dad said school work is to be done at school, farm chores are to be done at home
>Everyday the bus stopped at the train tracks on a 4 lane 55mph highway everyone traveled 60+ on
>Can't trust automated train signals, have to check
>Think of the children
>Sitting in the very back seat a Caravan came slamming into the rear of the bus
>Behind that minivan another car slammed into the minivan
>I looked back and saw fire, so instinctively I shouted "BUS DRIVER, MOVE THAT BUS"
>He pulled ahead about 25', grabbed the fire extinguisher, and took off running towards the burning Caravan
>That creepy old man attacked the fire and pulled everyone out of the vehicle

The bumper wasn't even damaged on the bus. We drove away and continued picking people up afterwards.
>>
>>16996504
Those school busses really are built like tanks. The safety is unreal. Honestly people think they're dangerous for children but they're not. They have amazing roll over protection and crash saftey is ridiculous unless you're hitting a cement wall.
>>
>>16994130
He got a new car mate. Except it's older, doesn't perform as well, and doesn't have a warranty
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.