[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Engineering Explained

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

Why do you hate him so much?
>>
I don't. but it should be renamed to "common sense explained".
>>
I actually really enjoy his channel desu
>>
>>16970134
because he's really bad at explaining stuff he keeps saying the same thing over and over and paraphrasing and jumps around plus annoying voice and annoying to look at.
If it was the same dialogue but told even by, say, RCR guy it would all ready be 100% more watchable.
>>
Because he's so God damned smug about fucking everything.
>>
I like him he is bretty good

>>16970182
I must agree on that, sometimes it feels like he is talking to himself and I get lost
>>
What is up with the cumstained hairstyle.
>>
He deserved to have his car stolen.
>>
I don't doubt his intelligence. but he explains things badly. sometimes so badly It just doesn't match up with my real experience (his anti-lag description just doesn't match up with my anti lag setup, and I still don't know how my anti-lag works other than working pretty damn good)
>>
Look mum I can into opacity!
>>
>>16970225
Antilag just burns a bit of fuel in the exhaust manifold (pre turbo) and keeps the turbo spooled.
>>
>>16970182

*holds up clutch disk and flywheel*
>>
>>16970182
>plus annoying voice and annoying to look at
I agree. His look and voice others me too. He's a fucking skeleton and needs to start eating and lifting some weights
>>
>>16970134

He's openly admitted to his """research""" on most of his shit being a literal google search and then paraphrasing it all together into a video.

Therefore, he's a fucking faggot for basically plagiarizing shit and passing it off as his own. IDGAF if he has actual engineering credentials, this is the same guy you'd denounce as a quack if he did the same for medical subject matter. Sadly, most people are retarded so he'll continue making literally free money because normies can't even do 5 minutes of googling to learn basic shit.
>>
>>16970388
Well sometimes he even measures the output of his experiments, so he isn't all "google and chill". And I give him credit that sometimes when he doesn't know something he just invites someone to explain it for him.

I like how autistic he seems. I think he would be grat br/o/.
>>
>>16970388
Mechanical engineering is a massive topic senpai. You can't expect someone to know everything. So he researches the subjects and explains them to YouTube.
>>16970134
I have no intention of learning engineering myself, so having his videos around to explain things is useful to me. It's better to have an engineer explain stuff than to go do my own research. That way I don't do dumb shit like buy an electric motor powered "turbocharger"
>>
>>16970396

Big fucking whoop, RCR sometimes measures the length and girth of his Bad Dragon dildo collection too, but that doesn't enhance his credibility as a car """journalist""" does it?

As with nearly all car youtubers, EE is trash and often spouts misinformation, doesn't do jack fucking shit, doesn't actually know about cars and admits it, etc.

Scotty and Eric the Car Guy are the only 2 legit car people on Youtube worth getting info from. I'd even venture to say Faggard Garage has more credibility than EE, if only because they have actually tried (and failed) to do things to their cars beyond letting the shilled sponsor of the week come in and pull data out of their assholes in a thinly veiled advertisement.
>>
His channel isn't the best but its far from bad. While his experiment design is not the best he does explain how the numbers are generated which is more than some youtubers and websites. His voice is a little annoying and his whiteboard work could use some help or just do it all with the magic of editing. Overall its not bad content. I'm subscribed but I dont want to watch all his videos just ones that are interesting. For a free show that appears to be produced by himself its decent. I would never pay to watch it but for an amateur production its decent.
>>
>>16970134
Because believe it or not, /o/ is more than one person, and there will always be someone who hates something. People who dislike something are also more likely to express their negative views of something than someone who likes the same thing.
>>
For a channel called Engineering Explained, he doesn't really explain much very well. He kinda rambles a lot about bullshit before getting to the actual point.
He could also do better on visual aids too. Instead of holding some old transmission parts, how about editing in actual diagrams with moving pictures? It will get the point across much better than "well this hunk of metal in my left hand is supposed to rotate and contact this other hunk of metal in my right hand"
>>
>>16970414
Jafro too
>>
>>16970134
I'm not gonna lie, after I watched his rotary video, I completely refused to watch any other videos from him. I was fucking assblasted.
>>
File: this insecure baby.png (271KB, 1200x694px) Image search: [Google]
this insecure baby.png
271KB, 1200x694px
>>16970414
>RCR sometimes measures the length and girth of his Bad Dragon dildo collection too

Holy shit I lol'd
>>
>>16970182
>Regular fur reviews
>Watchable
>>
>>16971281

His reviews are pretty entertaining, but not at all informative

Frankly I liked his coverage of furcons before he was rcr, they were really enjoyable and it makes me sad we'll never see more.
>>
>>16971260
kek

What did Fatt Marah lie about, anyways?
>>
>>16970134
He used to explain engineering. Now he's just another reviewer.
>>
A lot of his videos are either full on or partial memes. Half the shit he says is just regurgitated /o/ memes

>don't hold in the clutch at a light or you'll wear out your throwout bearing!
>don't rest your hand on the shifter or you'll wear out the gears!

shut the fuck up faggot
>>
He was a good channel until he learned that clickbait titles and quick 4 minute bullshit simple videos about common sense stuff leads to a lot more money than explaining how an engine block retains heat so well via oil and showing so via thermodynamics and equations.

Who would've thought? I don't blame him too much.
>>
File: good journalist.png (17KB, 588x139px) Image search: [Google]
good journalist.png
17KB, 588x139px
>>16971299
There was a review he did a while back, long story short he mistook a 240z with a bodykit for a Ferrari 250GTO. When people rightfully called him out on it, he got all pissed off, told everyone "I've seen the engine, I've seen the stampings" (even though he'd said the hood latch was broken and he couldn't get underhood shots of it, an inconsistency which didn't go unnoticed) and generally mouthed off about how "nobody knows what they're talking about, it's not MY problem if you don't believe me, pfsh, philistines!"

Then it piles up beyond the shadow of a doubt and Marah is all civility and "I hope we all can just move on from this minor oversight in erroneous judgement on my behalf, I've always done good work, nobody can know everything, right? Right...?"
>>
>>16971292
Maybe once I finish dropping the rest of this bomb he won't feel so obligated to keep his furfaggotry under wraps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29J9Bd3OLcc
>>
>>16970134
look at that neck goddamn
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.