[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I get?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

College kid here. Budget is 15k but id rather stay closer to 10k. What should i get? Thinking a nice 2011 v6 mustang or a challeneger? I know ill get shit for wanting the v8 but why would I pay more for an older car with same or even less hp?
>>
>>16968206
Get a civic for 3k. You need to save as much money as possible
>>
what school are you going to/does it snow where you're going to school, who is paying your insurance etc
>>
>>16968219
Im from lower michigan living in Indianapolis. Snow isnt an issue. I pay my own isurance. Have a clean record so it isnt too much.
>>
>>16968239
are you ok with the fact some fat cunt is going do give you a door ding on day one in the parking lot?

you cant get mad at her or you will be expelled for being sexist.
>>
>>16968217
This is the only real answer. Or a shitbox yota. Good gas mileage and reliable engines for the cheapest price imaginable.
>>
Free bump

Captcha: Cars
>>
File: 100_7849.jpg (284KB, 1300x975px) Image search: [Google]
100_7849.jpg
284KB, 1300x975px
>>16968206
>What should i get?
>>
Miata
>>
>>16968279
WRX
>>
>>16968206
Literally find the cheapest car with the least amount of miles you can
>>
If you try to buy a pussy magnet, make sure you have enough cash left over to take them on dates.
>>
>>16968239
Theres a BMW 650i on cargurus for $15k. Stay away, its mine.
>>
Fiesta ST
>>
>>16968206
If you're buying a V6 then you may as well forgo performance altogether and buy the Challenger because it looks better.
>>
>>16968256
>some fat cunt is going do give you a door ding on day one
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>16969492
fat women often kick their doors open as they lack the motivation or upper body flexibility to open the door like actual people.

they also require a much larger opening, thus are the number one cause of door dings based on my own observations and experiences.

ur shits getting fucked unless you get lucky and avoid the ham planets.
>>
>>16969261
this, if your going for looks it goes like this:
challenger>camaro>mustang
>>
I have a 2011 mustang V6. It's my first car. Don't listen to the retards on this board. It's a fast car and it sounds nice for a v6. Most of the guys giving people shit for their v6 cars on here drive 90s shitbox four cylinders. If you like a car then get it. I get compliments on my car all the time and I enjoy the fuck out of it.
>>
File: 1485899332578.jpg (657KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485899332578.jpg
657KB, 1280x720px
>>16968206
>mustang
>v6
>>
>>16968206
buy an econobox
work out
cars depreciate faster than gains and the latter is easier to maintain.
>>
>>16968206
>I know ill get shit for wanting the v8 but why would I pay more for an older car with same or even less hp?
Dude. An 05-09 GT will always be way more fun. The only thing you're getting with a 2011 V6 is nicer interior and one more gear. Hear that GT with aftermarket pipes and you'll instantly regret buying a rental car. Don't be an idiot.
>>
And please don't even consider the Challenger. It really is just a bloated pile of shit that's kind of nice to look at.
>>
>>16969617
>Most of the guys giving people shit for their v6 cars on here drive 90s shitbox four cylinders
Eh. That really is just a convenient way to dismiss the argument for a V8. I think most critics are just cringing to see people "settle".

I'd love to know what percent of V6 owners get buyer's remorse within the first year of ownership. Gotta be more than half.
>>
>>16968217
this, unless you're a trust fund kid.
>>
>>16972602
Honestly I've owned a 4.6 S197 GT and wouldn't do it again, it's slow as fuck for what it is and the interior is laughably bad. The 5.0 models have a pretty nice interior and are actually fast.

If you buy a 05-09 V6 you're a fucking moron and people will view you as such, the non-Cologne V6s are actually good cars but you'll probably still wish you got a V8
>>
>>16972756
Can't say I disagree with anything you said.

05-09 GT's are shit, but I'd still rather own one than a 2011 V6. That's all I'm sayin.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.