[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>failing the drive test at 24 y/o >twice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

File: 1488211365207.png (93KB, 1094x575px) Image search: [Google]
1488211365207.png
93KB, 1094x575px
>failing the drive test at 24 y/o
>twice
>>
File: about_01.jpg (40KB, 400x309px) Image search: [Google]
about_01.jpg
40KB, 400x309px
>>16960273
Get a moped.
No license required
>>
>>16960273
how?
>>
>take driving test at age 18
>fail because yellow light turns red in the intersection
They're assholes, OP. Just keep at it.
>>
>>16960273
>take drivers test at 17
>pass with no points deducted the first time
Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
Shit happens man. Learn from whatever mistakes you made and try again. Third time's the charm.
>>
>>16960273
It's okay, anon. I'm turning 21 next month and still need to learn how to parallel park.
>>
My GF failed her maneuverability test 5 times
>>
File: 1487800805964.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1487800805964.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>16960321
The first time some kid in the DMV parking lot hit me and apparently I should have avoided it somehow. failed.

second time I was about to make a oneway street to oneway street lefthand turn incorrectly and the instructor flipped out at me
>>
My driving test on the 19th, and I wasn't too nervous about it until today.

I was at vicroads which is the DMV for you Amerifats, and taking a driving lesson. When I parked my car my instructor pointed out two people who had just failed their driving tests.

I thought you'd have to be retarded to fail the driving test, but here I saw two people failing it at the same time. Now I'm super nervous about fucking it up.
>>
OP here

maybe i should just say fuck it and drive with my permit, I cannot afford another 5 weeks of taxis and bussing to/from work and school (my roommate moved out, he had driven me/rode with me so I could legally drive)
>>
File: 20170313_152628.png (546KB, 720x495px) Image search: [Google]
20170313_152628.png
546KB, 720x495px
>>16960409
MOPED
>>
>>16960382

> second time I was about to make a oneway street to oneway street lefthand turn incorrectly

Did you turn in the wrong direction or something?
>>
> driving test
> old asian driving examiner
> doesnt give a fuck
> at a left turn
> semi truck coming
> " GOGOGOGOGOOGOG"
> floor it to get in lane before truck catches up
> 60 in a 30 cause hwy not
> "good job"
> parallel park time
> drive rear tire onto curb
> " you need more practice"
> - 2 points
> 98/100
>>
>>16960273
>>16960396
You would have passed in America. The give a driver's license to every retard that walks in the door.
>>
>>16960431
>>16960332
Do ameritards really take their final tests out on open road?

Lol enclosed specialized parking lots ftw.
>>
>>16960409
>>16960355
>>16960396
Why do you faggots even post here if you can't even drive and the ride bus. You're literally a meme
>busriders
Guarantee you faggots are jumping into threads posting dumb shit you learned from your retarded youtube vlogs, never even touching a car better than a camry or even changed a tire. No one gives a fuck about you spouting the dumb meme shit from fagbikefag004, shitting up proper discussion and actual comedy.
>>
>>16960422
What is that and where can I get one?
>>
>>16960441

yea because how else is someone gonna decide you can drive if it isnt on a live road?
>>
>>16960450
Xr50/crf50 with long shocks and swingarm.
Someone makes a kit.
Search xr50 moped
>>
You have to be retarded to fail your driving test tbqhwy family
I passed mine with one minor, which was not checking a blind spot when I moved off after my emergency stop.
>>
>>16960441
yes, that's how it should be done
>>
>>16960471
I passed mine first try, only deduction was for overmanuvering for parallel parking
>>
>>16960471

People who pass first time are smug overconfident twats who are statistically proven to be less safe on the road tbqh m8.
>>
>>16960471

I failed my first one cause I had a beaner examiner bitch talking like a robot throwing me off.
>>
>>16960517
prove it failure
>>
>>16960517
I passed on my first try but i understand how someone could fail, my brother for example didnt shoulder check a bike lane while it was pouring rain and got an instant fail
>>
>>16960537

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/motoring/motoring-news/people-who-pass-driving-test-first-time-most-likely-to-be-in-accidents-report-says-a6751261.html
>>
>>16960552
>UK

Europoors not allowed
>>
>>16960559
>UK
>Euro
kek
>>
>>16960528
whitey is mad he got nervous and flopped in front of his superior instructor
>>
>>16960544
I stopped for a jay walker and got an instant fail for stopping without a stoplight/stopsign/crosswalk.

I was pretty pissed. It was a small town, with one driving tester who was known to be a cranky old dick. Im pretty sure I would have also failed if I hit the jaywalker, so I dont know what the fuck I was supposed to do to pass in that situation.
>>
File: 420001645_640.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
420001645_640.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
i failed twice at 22 before getting it

pretty sure they judged me for taking the test 6 years later than usual and failed me for no reason both times ( 3 errors= automatic fail, first time I didn't shoulder check enough, second time i shoulder checked TOO many times)

and even on the time i passed he tried pulling the old "i should have failed you this time as well BUT you have exceptional driving skills, let me lecture you for 15 minutes so i can feel important" and it was just a bunch of bullshit about him being an old man who hates my generation

don't feel bad if you fail, just study and understand their game and get ready to keep trying until you pass

seriously, retarded 16 year old bitches pass on their first try - its not an objective driving exam in any way
>>
>>16960833
>seriously, retarded 16 year old bitches pass on their first try - its not an objective driving exam in any way
this
>>
>>16960833
the only thing that really rustles my jimmies about it is the ridiculous wait times between tests. My town's DMV doesn't even offer tests, so I already gotta drive 20-40 miles to another town and half of them are booked out til june, so I'm stuck taking tests in this redneck bumfuck town full of broke ass shit roads
>>
>>16960396
good luck to you and op! it's way too easy to fail your drivers test when you get really anxious about it and suddenly your driving skills go out the window and you start panicking. driving while panicking is the ultimate distraction. like everyone says the driving test in america is easy, yeah sure the test itself wasnt bad, but when i was doing it the anxiety factor was the equivalent of me doing an easy test while peaking on shrooms. nope, no matter what test you give it aint gonna be easy, and heck at that point it doesnt even matter how hard the test is, what matters is whether you can get in a calm enough headspace to focus.

>>16960409
my mom did this for a long time, in retrospect she said its totally not worth the risk and you should be taking the test as much as you can and only driving with your permit as little as possible.

>>16960355
yep, i'm 21 already myself too and cant parallel park. the worst part is ive had my drivers license since i was 16. but where i live, there aren't very many places you actually would need to parallel park, so i guess it isnt a big deal other than getting bullied on /o/
>>
File: IMG_9540.jpg (114KB, 623x977px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9540.jpg
114KB, 623x977px
>failed first time because instuctor says to take a left at the light
>no arrow
>oncoming traffic
>wait until light changes around again to go safely
>>
>>16960441
>this is how yuropoors take tests

Wow, just wow.
>>
Fucked up the parallel parking, twice
Fucked up the three point turn
Went too fast on the highway
Fucked up emergency stop on the side of the road
Fucked up following instructions

Still passed.
>>
I almost failed, don't remember what my score was but I remember I passed by 1 point. Weaved a little on reversing because she asked me to stop right after a turn and my wheels weren't straight. Wasn't perfectly straight on my parking but was in the lines. Parallel parking was surprisingly easy in my giant suburban.
>>
>>16961119
Minnesota has both options depending where you go
>>
>>16960351
Me too senpai felt good
>>
>>16961242
Yeah, but the Arden Hills is complete balls.
>>
File: photo_1489773173723.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
photo_1489773173723.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>16960431
>"GOGOGOGOGOGOGO"
>asian
I believe it
Fucking asians are hektik
>>
Failed test 3 times, on the 4th try I passed and the tester was the same guy who failed me the 2nd time. He contradicted himself during the test. He told me to do something one way the 2nd time and when I did it that way the 4th time he told me it was wrong and to do it the way I had done before.

Driving tests are fucking stupid, very little real world value.
>>
>>16960443
I still don't have a licence but i'm a mechanical engineer student, and already know more about anything that moves than you ever will

TOPPEST OF KEKS
>>
>>16960273
>Failed test four times so far
>First time was during peak hour and I nearly got rear ended by some cunt doing 100 in a 60 zone
>Second time the examiner grabbed the steering wheel cause he though I took a roundabout too wide
>Third time I pulled out onto a main road but couldn't see the roadworks behind the buildings and got done for speeding (despite the fact everyone else on that road was going just as fast and I would've likely ended up rear ended had I not matched them)
>Fourth time the examiner told me to keep going straight when I was in a turning lane and I listened

Driving tests aren't hard. It's examiners who are.
>>
>>16960431
> at a left turn
> semi truck coming
> " GOGOGOGOGOOGOG"
> floor it to get in lane before truck catches up

This is the classic trap to test if you're an idiot or not, the one of the kind that if you fall for it you'd fail the exam, and you at once were successful in proving that both you and the examiner are idiots.

Good job.
>>
File: a_ov_pepe_.jpg (47KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
a_ov_pepe_.jpg
47KB, 1067x600px
>passing first try at 16
>with ease

helps when you've had years of practice :^)
>>
>>16960273
Lmao just passed mine today first try on a manual kys anon
>>
>>16960441
The tax collector's office (where I went to get my license) was in a small shopping center.
My test consisted of:
- putting the car into gear correctly
- pulling out of a parking spot
- driving around the parking lot
- stopping at a stop sign
- using my turn signal
- driving around a residential area
- 3-point turn
- pulling car into parking spot
- putting car into park

It was less than 10 minutes.
>>
>do 8 dabs before driving test
>do it in a 5000+lb pigfat bloated crossover that I've only driven twice.
>Instructor even got out to 'mire the beautiful and perfect parallel park
>says I'm the best driver he's seen in years
>profit?????

If people on Canada's worst driver can get a licence, and you can't... That's a little scary.
>>
>>16960441
It depends on the DMV. I took mine on a closed course but the city over uses open road tests
>>
>passed on first try
>had to do 60mi round trip between my bumfuck town to the nearest big city on the most dangerous highway in my state outbound, on twisty rural backroads all the way back
>had to deal with rush hour traffic in said city, took the fuck to the mall so he could buy his wife a birthday present (no joke, lel), drove around a bit before heading back
>passed on first try

Sometimes I wonder if the old fuck made everyone else do that shit. That said, I would not trust other drivers who'd only been tested in closed-off parking lots or who didn't have to deal with at least the same amount of bullshit I did.

I guess it helped me that I happened to have been doing a lot of my practice on the same shitty highway before I took the test, and had already handled driving it in snow and torrential fuck downpours.
>>
>>16960332
What did you think it was going to do?
>>
>>16960273
I had to be told by the administrator where the Emergency/Parking break was and I passed. (fucking foot pedals)
>>
File: 1489576308847.png (21KB, 425x411px) Image search: [Google]
1489576308847.png
21KB, 425x411px
>>16960273
>Failed test first time at 21
Who the fuck uses turn signals while backing up?
>>
>>16960289
> no other sizes of this image found
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>16961959
>turn signals backing up

lmao what a dickhead instructor
>>
>>16960273
>the day I turn 18
>took the driving the same day
>passed with the maximum mistakes allowed
>>
>>16962258
Same, most of my points off were for rolling through stop signs like 2 or 3 times. I ALMOST failed at the end for not using a turn signal to pull into a parking space but the instructor was nice and gave me a reminder by saying "Now remember what you need to do before pulling into a parking space".
>>
I failed the written test for my permit the first time because my fuck stick friend said all the questions were common sense and you didn't need to drive to know them. I failed miserably.

Did everything smoothly after that initial fuck up though.
>>
>>16961981
Lithium Cycles
$3000
>>
Just don't drive like a normal person would and be over the top in your actions. Make sure your checks are exaggerated so the tester can actually see you doing things. It's stupid but move your head to check your wing mirrors and rear view mirror.
Practice parallel parking before hand, it's quite simple. Watch a youtube video or two to learn the technique and then practice and you'll be fine. If you have to bring your own vehicle make sure it's something small and easy to drive, just makes things that little bit easier.
>>
>>16960273
i failed once at 23 y/o

dont feel bad especially if the driving test is organized by a 3rd party. They have a vested interest in failing you.

in my case it was because I was backing out of the parking lot because I was too retarded to just reverse park in the first place. I couldn't see a car that was going like 40km/h around the corner until it was right behind me. Instant fail because it was a near miss.
>>
>>16961119
I had the impression it was ameripoors who take theirs in parking lots with cones set up
>>
>>16962353
i can imagine that being the case for driving lessons in downtown because where else can you practice (safely)

otherwise suburbs are like 99% of the areas in America so you start your first lesson on the road right away, not a parking lot unless someone's a special wreck.
>>
>>16960409
Sounds like you could use the practice.
>>
>>16961959
Me and everyone else I know
>>
>>16960351
>not passing the day you turn 16 with no points deducted.

Fucking casual
>>
>>16962483
I couldn't take my test at 16, I had a screw in my knee from my kneecap bone chipping, couldn't walk or use a car since it was my right knee. So it was 17 for me
>>
>>16960450
>he doesn't know what a motoped is
Cucked desu
>>
File: 1491097753964.jpg (683KB, 1310x2037px) Image search: [Google]
1491097753964.jpg
683KB, 1310x2037px
>>16962324
Based. Thanks for the lead.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.