[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would anyone buy a lamborghini?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
Why would anyone buy a lamborghini?
>>
because sometimes i just think to myself... " i have a very lot of money, but i'd also like to burn to death in my car."
>>
>>16956528
To drive a lamborghini
>>
because the huracan performante looks very promising

aventador can fucc off with that crappy smg tho
>>
>>16956555
lowest price lambo costs more than highest porsche.
>>
>>16956555
They're on par with Ferrari and approx 1.5x more expensive than top Porsche.
>>
To own a Lamborghini.
>>
>>16956528
To own an Italian god MASHEEN
>>
>>16956528
Aesthetics, dude.

Ferraris have nice aesthetics as well, but the Lambo is something alien.
>>
>>16956528
People who want to look like massive assholes
>>
>>16956528
I'd like to think people don't buy them for the attention, because let's be honest they get a LOT of onlookers... I love the noise they make and the whole idea of "the other way" of going fast. Sane rich enthusiasts buy ferrari, insane rich idiots and also showboat buy lambos
>>
>>16956633
they can do that for a fraction of the price and just drive a bmw
>>
>>16956666
Can't argue with that. Those quads don't lie
>>
>>16956666
satanic quads of truth
>>
>>16956666
>be me
>bought a bmw because I liked it and it satisfied what I needed from a car
>everyone calls me an asshole
I don't fucking understand this hate at all, seriously
>>
>>16956682
>dont understand this hate

Assholes never realize that they're the asshole
>>
>>16956718
I'm so terribly sorry, how didn't I realize
reparations soon
>>
>>16956528
If you have more money than brains.
Or if you're a brown person of any origin
>>
>>16956682
>>16956718
Asshole? BMWs are for supreme gentlemen.
>>
>>16956682
At first i didnt give a fuck about the badge

I just liked the way it drove. Then it clicked.. Im a fucking rude asshole.. My last girl let me know

I think people buy lamborghinis to make poor people feel jealous or bad about them selves.
>>
Nah. For the same price, I can buy a house. I can't live in a Lamborghini and they require some ludicrous upkeep costs.

I also think making a slower car fast is more fun. That being said, anything I could buy now wont ever be faster than a Lamborghini, even if it's modified extensively. Then again, I don't really need anything that fast.
>>
File: 1468908416138.jpg (14KB, 252x240px) Image search: [Google]
1468908416138.jpg
14KB, 252x240px
>>16956967
>this desperate rationalization
>>
>>16956528
Because you have so much money it's like buying a $500 car. Why not?

>implying you faggots would buy these cars if you had $500 million in the bank
Stay jelly fags. Maybe you should try to emulate their success, not cry about it.
>>
File: nbkfz0kiTT1stce7po1_500.png (228KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
nbkfz0kiTT1stce7po1_500.png
228KB, 403x403px
>>16956528
to drive it
>>
>>16956528
Because that is a sexy car. If someone would make a car that compared in design like that for 50k I would buy it instead. But no we get the same generic designs from all major Brands in the 50k and less bracket.

tl;dr give me a lambo design with a mustang engine
>>
HERE IN MY GARAGE
>>
Lamborghinis don't even look nice. They look like they cater exclusively to 16 year olds.
If I had an absurd amount of money to blow, it would be on something that at least looked sexy.
>>
>>16957010
>They look like they cater exclusively to 16 year olds.

Hasn't that been the entire point of the company since day one?
>>
>>16957005
>tl;dr give me a lambo design with a mustang engine

>build replica Lamborghini
>put K20 in it

PERFECT
>>
>>16956666
Fucking always with this shit. GERMAN CARS SUCK
>>
Bugattis are unironically my dream brand
>>
>>16956913
this.

Only the ubermensch drives the ultimate driving machine
>>
>>16956682
No, you bought it to be an asshole. But they suck
>>
>>16956528
Why isn't the black parts on the bumpers carbon fiber instead?
>>
>>16957062
I'd ideally want a Chiron DD a Koenigsegg One:1 for the track and a Pagani Huayra Roadster for the weekend.
>>
Me and my friend from high school had really rich parents and always talked about coming back during our HS reunion with banging wives and we both loved dark grey Lamborghini Aventadors even though we admitted normal lamborghini owners are fucking tools

Now in college and on my own and dont know shit about my life, rip. I still want to accomplish my dream though, really just because its been my dream really for awhile. The car is so tacky though I admit
>>
>>16957102

>he thinks life is about having dark grey aventadors and having banging wives

So a car and wife you live aren't enough for ya huh?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.