[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Absolute perfection, you can't deny it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Honda-Jazz-2015.jpg (374KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Honda-Jazz-2015.jpg
374KB, 1600x1067px
Absolute perfection, you can't deny it.
>>
>>16953298
>Perfection
>Not RWD
m8
>>
File: 07_DPWerks_053.jpg (231KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
07_DPWerks_053.jpg
231KB, 1024x683px
>>16953298
Speaking of perfect Honda products..
>>
>>16953303
rwd is objectively shit since it has more drivetrain loss
>>
>>16953334
So rather than spread to load of steering and driving out, put it all on two wheels? Also if you get rear-ended quite hard RWD has better structural integrity.
>>
File: P1200004-small.jpg (1MB, 1984x1231px) Image search: [Google]
P1200004-small.jpg
1MB, 1984x1231px
>>16953298
absolute (econobox) perfection. fuck off with your new shit.
>>
>>16953298
Is that you Honkey Kong?
>>
>>16953298
>A pillars right in my field of view.
>Transmission issues with each generation.
>Nowhere near as fuel efficient as a hatchback should be.
>Nowhere near as large inside as a hatchback should be.
>lol eco-mode
Nope as fuck. Didn't like a single generation of the tantrum.
>>
I actually agree Anon. But only in the new shitbox catagory. Reliable, comfy, good on gas, JDM fuckoo, and you can still get a stick. Plus big enough for a 6' person to sleep in diagonally. Fiesta hatch is close second but not JDM fuckoo and not big enough to sleep.
>>
>>16953298
>crease out of nowhere
>fat and bulbous
last gen looks better
>>
>>16954348
>largerst interior than othe manufacturer
what are you spouting ?
>>
>>16954441
"Largest Interior" and "feels good" are two different things entirely.

I feel a focus has a better layout desu. And those a pillars aren't forcing me to hit pedestrians around every corner.
>>
The interior is surprisingly roomy in them. I wasn't expecting the backseats to be so roomy but then again it was filipinos sitting in the front
>>
>>16954529
Yea, I'm 6' with long arms, so I put the seat almost all the way back and my kids kept kicking the chairs during the test drive only to find out they were just fidgeting normally.

Honestly, I think the civic EX-T is the best car right now. The only thing I DON'T like about it is its numb steering. Every car I've ever owned had some sort of feel like you were connected to the road. The current civic doesn't do that for me.

But I'm not in the need for a new car at the moment, so it is irrelevant.
>>
>>16953334
that's right

my car is FWD because that's the only place power should ever go
>>
File: 1490674453621.png (343KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490674453621.png
343KB, 1000x1000px
>>16954519
The Fit is a class below the Focus you dingus. And it still has more interior room in spite of that.
>>
>>16954620
>being this butthurt about an honest OPINION
You are the reason /o/ is full fuck ups who ride the bus. I'm entitled to what I like and don't like. Just because you don't like what I like doesn't mean you are superior in any way. I don't like the fit. End of story. My reasons are justified, and not just spouting nonsense that someone ELSE wrote down in a review that they were PAID TO WRITE.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>16954641
Man what are you going on about, I was literally just pointing out they're different classes. Direct your asshurt somewhere else, I even like the Focus.
>>
>>16954655
No, you were trying to point out I was incorrect because I didn't like what you like. Go shill someone who gives a shit. Classes are irrelevant when someone is looking for a car to do something specific. I've found a tiny hatchback can be just as good as some of the coupes, and then visa versa pending on what I use it for. To claim "class > X" is removing a persons' want from the equation and thus, being completely retarded.
>>
>>16954664
>No

Yes.

But also, you were incorrect.

>Nowhere near as large inside as a hatchback should be.

The focus hatch is even smaller inside despite being a class larger.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.