[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /o/ think about the new Chev Impala?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

What does /o/ think about the new Chev Impala?
>>
I wish that two door existed irl.

Otherwise, the standard 4 door is a genuinely excellent car. Like seriously.
>>
>>16951899
shitty modern car design
>>
>>16951899
>picture from autocvt.com
fuck off.
>>
File: 1487790990561.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487790990561.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>16951906
>fwd
>excellent car

lmao pick one
>>
>>16951907
Shit's / C O M F Y /
>>
>>16951999
i do like this coupe though. if they made it rwd and pillarless it'd be perfect.
>>
File: seniorjoe.png (512KB, 515x820px) Image search: [Google]
seniorjoe.png
512KB, 515x820px
>>16951994
shut the fuck up my fwd civic can shit on your memetier rwd with a few simple mods
>>
>>16952013
>>16952006
>>16951999
>>16951994
>>16951908
>>16951907
>>16951899
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWmughbUu2k
>>
v6 lacrosse is cheaper than the v6 impala.
>>
>>16951899
I drove one of these on business a week or two back. My final verdict is that it is an okay car. It's really nice in a lot of areas, but takes hard knocks in one or two spots that make me drop the car from my short list. Chevy has managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

It's good on fuel; I drove 100 miles / 2.5 hours without refueling at the end, and the needle was still high enough that the rental agency marked my ticket as 'full'. The cabin is very quiet; not much road noise. The engine is quiet; no noise and no lope or vibration at idle. I couldn't tell if the engine was running or not when I was sitting in the rental agency's lot. I don't know if I had the I4 model with start-stop, or the V6 without it, but I never noticed a "start" when taking off out of parking lots. The car is competent in freeway traffic. Interior seems nice enough; wasn't super cheap and plastic, therefore was forgettable. I didn't have to fight the radio to scan for stations that are interesting to me.

The car utterly fails on driver visibility. Looking out the rearview mirror was like peering out of a tunnel--not enough back glass to get a good picture of where everything is. The rear seat headrests sit way too high and block out horizon-downward portions (where other cars usually sit) of the back window. The side mirrors didn't seem to have the width of viewing angle that I am used to.

I still haven't decided if I like the 2014+ model styling. No more bland jellybean means no more "There she is. Chevy Impala, most popular car in the state of California. No one will be looking at you." But at least there are enough of them now to get lost in a crowd.
>>
Drove a 4 banger version in Hawaii

So much fun to drive in the jungles
>>
does it come in manuale?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.