[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really need to know how to get lojack out of a car please respond

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: jazz.jpg (39KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
jazz.jpg
39KB, 600x450px
Really need to know how to get lojack out of a car
please respond
>>
>>16950686
Why/what for?
>>
>>16950713
Because he stole a fucking car and now the 5-0 are on their way to beat his black ass. Why the fuck else would he be asking?
>>
>>16950686
Tyrone why did you steal a shitbox???
>>
>>16950686
>Really need to know how to get lojack out of a car
It depends on the type of car. If it is a GM car, then lojack (aka OnStar) is built into the main computer board. That means you have to short out the antenna as close to the transmitter as possible. Simply doing it outside the computer box means you risk having the car get close enough to a cellular antenna to pick up the broadcast. Stolen cars with OnStar mean you don't dare have smartphones that have bluetooth sync turned on because the car will collect the smartphone ID and send that back to GM. The police have gotten warrants before and had GM turn on the microphones in an OnStar car to listen and they've also stopped cars being chased since GM can command the computer to stop fuel and spark.

GM has made it very hard to get rid of OnStar. If you damage the computer motherboard, that can affect the car's usability.
>>
>>16950686
>Really need to know how to get lojack out of a car
The basic way is to cut the battery power. Some cars have two batteries so cutting one is not enough.

>>16950686
If the lojack unit has its own rechargeable battery, then you'll have to find the lojack unit and physically yank it. There is no standard place because it can be anywhere. My local car audio shop installs different brands of lojack and gives a choice of locations for the car owner to pick from. All brands they sell comes with its own rechargeable battery so even if all the car batteries are cut, the unit still broadcasts. There are cheap chinese ones that don't have their own backup battery, but my shop refuses to sell those.
>>
I keep my lojack in my glovebox underneath the manual.

Hope this helps, I'll be waiting for you Dwayne.
>>
>>16950917
>basically GM knows where you are because of JewStar tracking you

Gee.
I hate GM now.
>>
>>16951026
Your cellphone already tells everyone where you are.

More worrisome is both the republican House and Senate voted to remove privacy protections from many types of internet communications including website access. That means ISP are now allowed to share or sell the data at will or even give it away to law enforcement without a warrant. That's a big deal because even if you have https: secure protocol, the ISP still knows to where you connected, the type of request, and for how long to each individual spot. So, if you connect to a sad panda webpage, they have that address but not the content but of course they can visit the page and see what is there. Thus, employers could simply ask each major ISP what are the browsing habits of "person 123".
>>
>>16951115
>That means ISP are now allowed
They were never disallowed from doing all of that in the first place.
>>
>>16951115
>>16951122
I bet the Jews did this.
Let's burn down GM dealerships, or just burn all of Detroit.

Dude, I can understand internet tracking, bit car tracking? GM could purposely make a enemy's vehicle crash if it's got the disgusting onstar thing.

I bet it's some skinny hipster faggot who has 87 tattoos and sucks GM's CEO's dick to stay on the job that created suck a normalfaggotry like that, holy shit.
>>
>>16951146
>GM could purposely make a enemy's vehicle crash if it's got the disgusting onstar thing.
Intel processor chips can be individually shut down too. That's why foreign governments developed their own microprocessor companies in order to have secure processor chips that cannot be shut down by a foreign government.
>>
>>16951115
Actually they can't do that.

The law allows them to sell anon data in bulk, not individual people.

dumbass
>>
whats lojack
>>
>>16951115
kill yourself, you retarded redditor.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.