[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How trash is the Veloster turdbo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

How trash is the Veloster turdbo
>>
>>16949050
Velosters seem ungainly, as if they're heavy as hell or something
>>
>>16949050
I like my veloster, people are going to trash it, and it's not amazing.
Its not very fast even at like 20 psi of boost, it can sound alright with a good exhaust, and the fwd and short wheelbase make it fun around tight corners.
Its heavy, it still has a Rev hang problems, the manual is surprisingly fun for how much drive by wire the car has and it looks good imo just not as fast as it looks. The only thing it has over other hatch backs is space.. It's got a fair bit more than space then most other hot hatches.
>>
>>16949778
>just not as fast as it looks
but it doesn't look fast at all
>>
>>16949050
It's alright but the DCT isn't that great.
>>
>>16949790
Eh, I think the wide body like back wheels. And sort angels of the front look kinda fast desu
>>
I hate the design of velosters so much; they start out looking like a halfway decent car and then it turns into a hatchback that got stepped on
>>
File: IMG_5241.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5241.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>16949050
Don't even get me started.
>>
They're fine compared to the other luke-warm hatches I suppose, if you're really into that. Seems like it's a car geared toward this generations equivalent of the early scion buyers. "Ohhh the lights change in the interior, so cool!" "Ohh the shapes are edjee" "ohhh I can listen to lil wayne real loud"
>>
Accent that looks like it goes fast, but with a shitty transmission and non of the utility
>>
Seems like it could have been a gud car if it weighed like 2800lbs or less and they put the 2 liter GDi turbo motor in it with a manual.

as it sits, its just one of those 'lyfstyle' looking cars aimed at young people for their first car so they can feel fast on the way home from highschool.
>>
File: IMG_5096.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5096.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>16951637
It only weighs 2800 unless you get options out the dick and believe me, the weight is not the problem.
>Knotchy transmission
>Suspension feels like shit
>Somehow body roll
The only upside is it can go slightly quick in a straight line.
>>
File: unsuspectinggasguzzler.jpg (2MB, 3473x1969px) Image search: [Google]
unsuspectinggasguzzler.jpg
2MB, 3473x1969px
>>16949050
it's the wrong version
>>
File: IMG_5243.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5243.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>16952927
>>16951637
Oh I forgot to mention that the sound system is dick.
>>
idk they look pretty cool
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.