[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need For Speed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: petrol tank.jpg (87KB, 1023x768px) Image search: [Google]
petrol tank.jpg
87KB, 1023x768px
Fucked up big time, /o/
I heard that nitrogen or something would make your car run faster, and it can also be a fuel.
>Pour liquid nitrogen into half full petrol tank
>Attempt to start car, car is reluctant to start
>Engine sounds slow, car does not want to move.
>Engine suddenly stops, hear liquid hitting ground
>get out and inspect bottom of car
>What appears to be the fuel tank is cracked, fuel spilling out
>More petrol and nitrogen spilling out of some pipes up ahead, not sure
>Petrol all over drive way, fuckin horrible
How do I replace my fuel tank? is the fuel line fucked? Has my engine sustained any damage? Apparently the petrol filter shattered too when I saw a mechanic but thats all he told me.
>>
>>16947920
I'm dying right now what am I reading
>>
File: kops.jpg (36KB, 720x648px)
kops.jpg
36KB, 720x648px
Lmao.
>>
>what is nitrous oxide?
protip: nitrous works better if it's warm
and you don't just add it to your fuel tank

what you did:
*is hilarious
*was retarded
*fucked everything up
*i hope isn't bait
we need more OC an/o/n
>>
Please be real
>>
Post pics of drive way and nitrogen container.
>>
>>16947943
He said Nitrogen. Like freezing cold liquid nitrogen.
I am dying.
>>
We used to put dry ice in our fuel cells in sprints on hot ass days but this is just golden
>>
>>16947920

>I heard that nitrogen or something would make your car run faster

Nitrous oxide, although it's just the oxygen in the mix that increases power. But since pure oxygen is unstable nitrogen is added as a stabilizer.

gr8 b8 m8.
>>
File: IMG_1118.png (97KB, 275x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1118.png
97KB, 275x333px
>>16947920
Sorry to bring it to you but Nitrogen doesn't make your car go faster. It is the nitrogen dioxide. Pure nitrogen kills any ignition, that's why it is called, in other languages, "choking stuff". And even with a canister of NO2 you need a special injector for that, which separates nitrogen from the oxygen.
Anyways you need to clear out the whole fuel system, because the nitrogen lingers as it is heavier than oxygen. Also I can't say anything about the engine though.
>>
>>16947920
Are you fucking serious Anon?
How retarded are you.
>>
>>16947920
Assuming this isn't a new meme, you just blew up your fuel pump and cracked open your gas tank. Both will need to be replaced and you need to check the fuel line to make sure it isn't fucked up as well.
>>
>>16947984
In with the fuel?
It melts/evaporates and doesn't contaminate the fuel?
Or is this a jokey joke?
>>
>>16948063
dry ice turns into carbon dioxide
>>
File: 7201350.jpg (17KB, 300x248px) Image search: [Google]
7201350.jpg
17KB, 300x248px
>>16948063

Normally a cool can is used, basically an aluminum cylinder with coils inside that you route the fuel lines into that you can then fill with dry ice.

Lowers fuel temps for less risk of pre detonation on hot days.
>>
even if this were ture, how can some dumb ass like you get a hold of liquid nitrogen?
>>
>>16948169
>even if this were ture, how can some dumb ass like you get a hold of liquid nitrogen?
I am also wondering this
>>
>>16948122
>>16948063
Also, if going too hard with a fuel return system on a hot day can cause fuel to boil. Which, no thanks.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.