[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Measurements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Now that Brexit is well underway, when will you bongs make the decision to return to imperial system. Also should the Commonwealth follow if you do.
>>
Why the fuck would they switch
>>
I hate the mini dash so goddamn much
>>
>>16946163
They no longer would be obligated by the EU to use metric measurements. Thats what the whole common market deal with the EU made them do, but now that they're calling a quits, may as well go back to what made England well England.
>>
File: IMG_0454.jpg (77KB, 928x891px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0454.jpg
77KB, 928x891px
Nobody wants to use your backwards trumpsylvanian measurements anon
>>
>>16946158
Metric >>>>> niggers >>>>> Imperial
>>
I don't think their Islamic citizens like Imperial
>>
>>16946257
Who can blame them? That's a pointless system
>>
File: 1419136886264.jpg (338KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1419136886264.jpg
338KB, 517x768px
>Europoors can't handle remembering numbers
lol
>>
>>16946192
> he dosent use Month/Day when organising things

Get your shit sorted dude

Also
> PSI > Newtons per what ever
> HP > KW
>>
File: d70243__IMG_4164.jpg (2MB, 3421x2281px) Image search: [Google]
d70243__IMG_4164.jpg
2MB, 3421x2281px
>>16946158
adopting the metric system is a matter of common sense, has nothing to do with brexit.
>>16946180
this is bullshit

>>>/pol/ go hang with the neets if you want to have a pointless discussion without facts about the use of metric system / brexit.

Let this board be for cars
>>
>inherit grandpa's tools
>all in standard
>everything on my truck is metric
At least you can use some standard sockets on metric bolts.
>>
>>16946463
>he doesn't use Minutes:Hours:Seconds just to be an awkward cunt at everything
>>
>>16946462
imperial is actually more understandable for retards who cant into numeracy as it based on simple fractions that a layman could understand
>>
>>16946158
That's like saying "now you don't have to deal with fascist EU emission standards, when is the UK switching back to carbs and distributors".

Somethings are better than the things they replaced.
>>
File: dal.image.26704_std.lang.all.png (16KB, 460x600px) Image search: [Google]
dal.image.26704_std.lang.all.png
16KB, 460x600px
>>16946473
Well to bad mate, I got he idea from the London Telegraph. It's an honest question, and by the looks of some companies in the private sector will revert to it. All I want to know if The Brits are going to go back to imperial measurements when it comes to roads and speedometers, ect.
>>
>>16947425

We barely use metric for the roads ever. Everything is in miles, miles per gallon, and miles per hour. We only buy fuel in litres.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.