[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does traffic suck so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

why does traffic suck so much?
>>
>>16944626
>paddle shifter
>>
File: 20170323_172108.jpg (515KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170323_172108.jpg
515KB, 2048x1152px
Poor infrastructure.
>>
>>16944626

>black ice
>>
because people have no clue how to drive and rubberneck at any given thing
>>
>>16944626
because people do not attempt to drive efficiently

>brake later? but that would be hard on the brakes! pads are $30 a pair fuck that!
>accelerate harder? but that's a waste of gas!
>take gaps when possible? noooo, i'm scared!
>politely zipper merge? politely make your way through traffic!?
>NO! that's rude! even kids know to go to the end of the line!
>NO! i'm not getting behind anyone! fuck you!
>gridlock? how did this happen? SOMEONE ELSE IS AT FAULT

Our roads are beyond capacity when it comes to handling useless drivers, and only a very small amount of people can handle being decent drivers.

I hope the future gives us self driving cars for the masses, and on-road manual operation reserved for the few people who can pass rigorous testing and training that basically amounts to racing school meets battlefield tactics in terms of difficulty, so long as the select few is limited to scooters/motorcycles and lightweight sedans/wagons because anything else would cause too much damage if they were to fuck up.
>>
>>16944675
Mostly this. Liberals will try and spread their lies about how human nature will inevitably result in a boat load of traffic no matter what kind of infrastructure you have in place but anyone with half a brain can tell this is just lies and another way for them to shill their le we need more government regulation and le we need more public transit nonsense which is really just another channel to rob our liberties and tax money

go look at places like Las Vegas where the highways were put together using logic and reasoning. traffic still exists but it absolutely doesn't compare to the bumper to bumper gridlock you will find in the Northeast.
>>
>>16944718
more like their pigfat landbarges can't brake or accelerate without rolling over
>>
>>16944740
This post literally doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>16944921
That's leftism for ya
>>
>one huge car per person

Entitled Americans living beyond their means. That's why.
>>
>>16944956
But op is Australian.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.