[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You must DD one for the rest of your life Which do you choose?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

You must DD one for the rest of your life

Which do you choose?
>>
I'd choose suicide
>>
gross
why?????????????????
i want this instead!!!!!!
fuck you op
>>
mfw 3K civic

i'd be happy enough with one of those
>>
Fuck off Lincoln shill.
>>
File: sledgehammer20.jpg (230KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
sledgehammer20.jpg
230KB, 1280x721px
>>16943150
instead of Suicide can i just smash your head in with a sledgehammer? you want to die and i want to release violence.

We scratch each others back that way.
>>
Caddy
>>
left one looks much better
>>
>>16943156
Are those...Vans? Ahahaha, hey kids how do you do?
>>
>>
>>16943156
Christ on a bike that is pretty. I would have this in a fucking SECOND over the Caddy or Lincoln. How is it possible for American car manufacturers to be so consistently behind the curve on attractive vehicle design? How does that happen?
>>
>>16943140
how about you stop making cadillac vs lincoln threads with different cars
seriously fuck off
>>
>>16943140
Out of those two? The Lincoln.

The front looks like they actually tried to have a theme instead of throwing a bunch of gaudy shit at it and I understand those MKT's are max comfy. Even more so than an RX350.
>>
>>16943140
The Lincoln MK-Ultra is still on a Fusion platform (purchsed from Volvo in 2001 aka stretched Focus platform). How much money do they want for that SHIT????
>>
File: An effort.png (2MB, 1600x640px) Image search: [Google]
An effort.png
2MB, 1600x640px
I tried.
There is no saving that Lincoln
>>
Cadillac's styling will age better. The Lincoln will probably be more reliable.
>>
File: An effort.png (2MB, 1600x640px) Image search: [Google]
An effort.png
2MB, 1600x640px
>>16944970
Meh, I tried a bit harder for the wagon version.
>>
>>16943140
The Lincoln looks 10x better

And will probably be more reliable

So based on those principles

The L
>>
File: pants.jpg (6KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
pants.jpg
6KB, 208x242px
>>16944808
Lincoln, because the back end of the Caddy looks like some old guy with his pants around his armpits.
>>
>>16945149

Cadillacs have used some of the most reliable engines ever built by any manufacturer, save maybe a few Toyota engines. The 3.6 they use is best known for being the only direct injected engine in existence without a carbon problem.

I'm sure it has plenty of problems (less than the autistic Ford) but mechanical reliability is not one of them.

It's not easy to admit because I think everyone who owns a Cadillac is a fucking pretentious nigger with absofuckinglutely not a god damn single brain cell in their head, but they are not bad vehicles.

They show "bad" in some reliability tests because a lot of places report retarded things like the radio being updated or freezing once a month.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.