[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Speeding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1358292073846.jpg (40KB, 316x311px) Image search: [Google]
1358292073846.jpg
40KB, 316x311px
Last night I got flashed whilst on the motorway doing around 95mph. This is my first speeding incident and I've had my license for over 5 years.

What sort of a punishment should I expect? I've read anything from £100 to £1000, what the hell is it? Also, 3 points is a given I assume?
>>
>>16941079
95mph is over the %threshold for a Speed awareness course. You'll have a fine and points probably.
>>
Police here. Same thing I've said before: show up to court, dress professional, be respectful, be truthful, state it's your first offense and ask for leniency/driving school (if available in your country). If you pre-pay, you accept the max financial fine - just don't be a dick in court and you'll get some form of leniency usually. Good luck & this only works once if it works at all.
>>
>>16941098
>Police
>4chan

Heh, nice try kiddo.
>>
>>16941079
I understand having the need for speed, there are plenty of people that I know that go to 180 kmh even. But you'd have to be an absolute retard if you do it without either knowing for sure that there aren't any camera's around or having some kind of alerting device.
>>
>>16941140
Alerting devices have weight. You'll never be able to hit that 180 kmh with that much extra mass bruh.
>>
>>16941140
Well at that point I'd been driving for over 9 hours and passed many other cameras over the limit, none of them flashed so I assumed they were shut. I was even doing 125mph at one point. I am a special kind of retard I know.
>>
>>16941140
>>16941277
>alerting devices
>having to worry about cameras
lole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFjt5Z6lqGQ
>>
>>16941079
£100 fine and 3 points if you're lucky. That's what I got for doing 55 in a 30.
>>
>>16941311
We Frank Martin nao.
>>
>>16941277
>Well at that point I'd been driving for over 9 hours and passed many other cameras over the limit, none of them flashed so I assumed they were shut. I was even doing 125mph at one point.
If you go fast enough you can trick them
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.