[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is ghosting an ambulance illegal? I just rode behind one for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Unit 4 (Small).jpg (105KB, 725x480px) Image search: [Google]
Unit 4 (Small).jpg
105KB, 725x480px
Is ghosting an ambulance illegal? I just rode behind one for a solid 15 minutes passing all of the friday night traffic in front of me. I feel like I deserved that right, I was at the back of the pack and the first one to pull over for it
>>
You only have to stay back 500 feet if its lights are on. But if they are not responding and just driving somewhere then its just tailgating
>>
>>16937067
Only OK if someone you know is in the back. if not, fuck you
>>
>>16937112
Idk, could've been
>>
>>16937067
Kek that reminds me of a time I was driving a patient to the hospital lights and sirens in the middle of the night and the patient's sister followed me.
She even blew the red lights. I had to explain to her later how that was not okay. She tells me its alright because she was close behind me.
Women drivers no survivors
>>
i did this in my scion tc once it turned a 25 min inner city commute into a 10 min speedrun
>>
>>16937141
Ayy fellow tc bro
What gen?
>>
OFC is illegal. You don't have the necessary equipment to have priority to traffic. Therefore, what you did was a misdemeanor (AFAIK where i live in Europe).
>>
>>16937148
i dont have it any more but it was a 2006 with full suspension work and body stiffening done
>>
>>16937148
He's one of the worst tripfags on this board, he doesn't know shit about tcs
>>
>>16937126
kek
>>
>>16937260
You leased it remember
>>
File: 1333557071506.gif (566KB, 360x359px) Image search: [Google]
1333557071506.gif
566KB, 360x359px
i do that shit to cops all the time. the way i figure it, if hes blazing down the highway with the sirens on hes doing something more important that stopping to ticket me
>>
>>16937260
custom bodywork when you rolled it at 30 mph
>>
i did this once when i was pizza delivering and i was stuck behind 5 cars and an old fart

everyone pulled over to the shoulder and i ghosted the ambo
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.