[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

exploring VIP build

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: PICT0050.jpg (2MB, 3840x2880px) Image search: [Google]
PICT0050.jpg
2MB, 3840x2880px
Greetings /o/

As the title say it, I am exploring to possibly turn my old 92 camry (yes you can laugh) into a custom VIP build (outside look only). I know, my car is old and it's a very common model, but I like it and it's in near-perfect shape, it's pic related btw.

>Link for those who don't know VIP builds and are interested in knowing more (I personnaly don't care about anything past step 5):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZYOLziJJ8Q

So aside from wanting the outside look, I am bound by country and state rules (Quebec, Canada) regarding customization as well as road and weather problems (snow!). I mainly wish to have your recommendations on what I should look for that fits my need.

Suspensions:
Mainly because of the bumpy roads, I am quite scared of lowering my car down this much and I have to add, I do not know if my state allows the removing of certain parts of the suspensions to lower the car. However, I know there is a kind of "adjustable" suspensions such as hydraulics or something which can go up and down and I look foward to know more about those.

Tires/wheels:
My car currently has 195/70R14 size equipped, but that's clearly too small and could fit larger ones. I will need to change tires soon and I'd take that momentum to switch to a larger wheel (with actual style aka not stock wheels) and go for larger Tires as well. I don't know much about Stretching, but I will inevitably need to do it.

Lights:
The stock lights behind the camry is ok, but not good for a VIP styled car, I'll post a pic linked to this post. I don't know what to do with it.

Body kits:
Because winter is dumb, I dont even know if adjustable suspension would do it once winter comes. Where I live, there can be days where you can mistake your car with a snow load. My point for that is that making the car low limits it's mobility, specifically in winter. Perhaps theres a kind of body kit I could remove during winter?

Thanks in advance.
Hope you're not laughing too much. :)
>>
File: PICT0052.jpg (2MB, 3840x2880px) Image search: [Google]
PICT0052.jpg
2MB, 3840x2880px
>>16925109
Back light. The whole thing except where "CAMRY" is written can light up.
>>
all you can have in quebec is a shitbox because of snow+millions if pot holes...in montreal at least
>>
>>16925768
wew, its like you didnt read the thread

You didnt learned me anything, thanks for your advice!
>>
>>16925109

...So it's stancing and ricing

I found your role model

https://youtu.be/8xU6sZYyC2g

Did you jam a fucking table in front of your passenger airbag yet? That will surely help them die in style
>>
>>16925871
I just want a car that looks nice. You may call me a ricer if that makes you feel good.
>>
>>16925109

>5% window tint
>coilovers
>deep dish rims

done
>>
Op. Go for bosozoku. Vip is mostly interior

Bosozoku is genuine just fun
>>
>>16925894
I've considered it. But my questions remains unchanged. I don't know what to look for when it comes to customization. I don't wanna go with trial and errors to find the proper tires to fit on the proper rims. I need to learn technical details like such and I'm starting to wonder if any of you guys understood that. Maybe I forgot to specify it in the OP?
>>
>>16925921
Did you ever consider not wasting all this money on a weeb fantasy involving a car older than you are? Maybe save up for a car that's actually nice?
>>
>>16925990
The car is actually the same age than me :)

Either ways, as I mentionned, I'm just looking up for infos. VIP camry is a "possibility", nothing more. I like knowing what I'm doing before actually doing it.
>>
>>16925882
Buy something else then.
>>
>>16925882
Have you considered cleaning your car?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.