[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"roadside assistance"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Someone was watching the news around me last night and this came on. How can they even broadcast this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBC9vPS36z8
>>
I don't get it. The sucker without roadside assistance in his insurance is screwed and he needs to call a tow out of pocket or fix it himself. With the liberty or whatever it's covered by insurance

I have roadside assistance in my insurance plan. What if it's worse than a flat tire that I can't just fix? I'll pay the extra $8/month as a security blanket to ensure I don't get caught in the middle of nowhere with no way home
>>
>>16922840
Shouldn't a teenage boy be able to replace a tire though?
>>
>>16922888
>have magic device with access to all practical human knowledge
>use it to call your parents instead of figuring out how to change a tire
>>
>>16922904
This is what 2 generations deep into feminism is.
Men are women.
>>
>>16922808
just get AAA
jesus christ
>>
>>16922840
$8 a month? What's your coverage like? AAA is cheaper.
>>
File: 1481057878348.jpg (254KB, 813x571px) Image search: [Google]
1481057878348.jpg
254KB, 813x571px
>>16922997
Keep fighting the good fight, brother.
Don't let them take you.
>>
>>16922808
I'm getting fucking sick of this "men are dumb, helpless retards and women are capable, smart people cause they consume the right product" meme in modern advertizing.

I get it, women are the prime focus group cause they command 80% of America's spending money, since they usually get to decide what their husbands spend their money on too, but this shit has gone too far.
>>
>>16923603
modern cars have been sacrificing performance in the name of "safety features" because of this. When my mom bought her car, she literally only looked up the safety test results (which are totally rigged) and bought the car she felt was the most safe. Nothing else.
But hey, now we can crash it and not worry, right?
>>
>>16923603
all new commercials are like this now
>guy is sheepishly letting his dominatrix (read: wife) narrate the commercial
>he throws in a couple awkward lines everynow and then
>she talks about how he is so dumb and can't do anything right
>they both laugh

Think about it; it's more prevalent than you'd think.
>>
>>16923636
so hows your volvo?
>>
>>16922997
naw you should tell your parents then find out how to
>>
>>16923645
Its a 2011 corolla
>>
Man I can't imagine how fucking retarded you have to be to not know how to change a wheel on your car.

With that said, the irony of this commercial is companies like liberty mutual and AAA all outsource their services using the same people lol
>>
>>16923603
>>16923641
Don't forget this gem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6u10YPk_34

>Women are smart and good, men are dumb, misogynistic, and bad

Family guy and the Simpsons among others all portray the father as a moronic bumbling oaf and the wife as the noble fixer that holds the family together. No wonder the family unit is breaking apart.

>>16923636
This is what has been hurting the car industry. All these excessive bullshit safety regulations. And since women are the top consumers companies can't help but to cater to them making bigger, cushier, and safer cars.
>>
>>16923656
God is dead
>>
>>16923682
BONUS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oYQlC0xvFk&list=PLB6E1D2987EE65146
>>
>>16923682
good lord this is bad. And to think of how much money is wasted producing these...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.