[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does anyone own VW? even normies talk about how bad VW is.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Karl.gif (98KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Karl.gif
98KB, 500x281px
Why does anyone own VW? even normies talk about how bad VW is.

Was this company ever good? New vw is shit and covered in mistrust. Old vw is an unreliable heap

How the fuck does a company that people have mistrusted for over 20 years stay in business
>>
>>16910050
Good question. Not to mention they're unreliable and hard to fix thanks to German "Engineering".
>>
File: 20160531_171240_HDR~01~01.jpg (117KB, 655x323px) Image search: [Google]
20160531_171240_HDR~01~01.jpg
117KB, 655x323px
I've got one, it's a reliable, comfy car with features better than other base model hatches including a full mfi display. Good seats, decent handling etc

Idk I really like VW, the interior is designed well imo and depending on the model and age they can be reliable*if* maintained well.

I don't have the black hub caps anymore lol, need a better pic. The transmission sucks tho, I learned to drive stick on it, got it with 50k mi, I hear the 6spds in GTIs are better

Honestly I want a TDI deisel
>>
>>16910081
Also the 2.5 i5 looks okay on paper with decent torque, but the dynamics of how it drives seem pretty shit compared to VWs turbo engines 2.0 in the GTI or even the 1.8 or 1.4s in jettas
>>
Its easy. They make a shitton of normy cars. All ranges of size, performance and luxury are fulfilled up untill the medium sized vw pickup truck, the full size SUVs of Audi, VW, Porsche and Bentley, the luxury of Bentley, the sportcars of Lambo/Bugatti/Audi/Porsche.
Therefore you never go wrong when buying VW. And assuming normies bring their car two times a year to the dealer they bought their car from, business is good. And the cars live their 10 years of normy life without much problems.
Its carguys who hate vw because you cant work on the cars yourself or trust them after 10 years.
In my family they drive around the world 10 times. (400k km) without excessive costs or doing anything themselves. I rejected normylife though. I drive a different brand.
>>
I know 2 people with MK6 Golf TDI's and one with a GTD. Biggest issue or complaint was the CD player broke on one. Otherwise they are fit for function (dd)
>>
l had a scirocco R for a while, made the mistake of getting a dsg, should have gotten a manual, but i got one lightly used at a good price. Gf has a Skoda Octavia wagon with a lot of Kms on it, seems very reliable. I don't think VAG is unreliable

Looking to get a gt86 manual to replace it
>>
They make nice comfy cars. Most sane people don't mind paying €100-200 a year in service and don't drive half a million miles in the same car. All the reeing is mostly from poor shitbox lovers.
>>
06 and 12 GTI owner here

Love them and hate them at the same time. Honestly they're both garbage but so easy to make power
>>
File: IMG_0457.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0457.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
I own what used to be one.

Same car was my daily driver a few years ago, anyone claiming vw's are unreliable is taking shite, VW and Volvo are the only European manufactures that produce in any real quality imho.
>>
My 06 Beetle shitbox has been fine for me. 117k miles and no expensive problems, never left me stranded, and it's decent fun to drive (for a shitbox). Comfy too.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.