[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

9th gen Accord

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: YuP9fsN.jpg (598KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
YuP9fsN.jpg
598KB, 1000x562px
what does /o/ think of this? i'm thinking the sport trim, 2013-2015 because im poor. probably not stick because they're incredibly rare.
any tips before buying one other than the usual 2nd hand buying tips?
anything wrong with these cars?
>>
>>16906678
>spending 15k on a car
>i'm poor
No you're not. If you're so poor get a civic for 3k. Also,
>sport
>cvt
those things are mutually exclusive. The CVT is shit and kills any fun the car might have been.
>>
>>16906824
point taken but im not getting it as a sporty sedan, i can do better for 15k.

how bad is the cvt? i drove a friend's EX with the 4cyl and it was acceptable for what it is, so i really dont think i'd mind it. definitely would test drive beforehand tho
>>
The V6 doesn't have a cvt so get that.

Otherwise just get a 2011-2012 8th gen without the CVT if you want a 4banger, pretty much the same shit and cheaper with a 5spd auto.
>>
>>16906850
the only accords worth buying are the sport in manual or the ex/ex-l v6 or the coupe with the v6 and the manual. You should be able to find a manual acura tsx or tl too. Are you trying to finance or pay cash?
>>
>>16906975
true, but 9th gen or something else is what im thinking. a friend has the 8th gen and its straight up fugly
>>16906998
im aiming for a manual sport, but if i cant find it i was aiming towards CVT. idk about V6 because it looks ugly and getting it to look like a sport is just extra money.
>>
>>16907646
>buying the sport because of the looks
>hurr durr 18in ramzzzzz
kill yourself.
>>
>>16907672
This.
Just get a fucking v6 9th gen with less than 30k mileage on it and you will be fine as fuck.
>>
You can get an Optima SX turbo for less than that. It doesn't handle sporty but it's powerful and still gets good gas mileage.
>>
>>16908178
Or OP can opt for a Hyundai Sonata if he cares more about luxury.
Pleather, panoramic roof, Apple Carplay, radar cruise control, lane departure, etc. All the luxury features are standard and/or cheaper on the Sonata for similar money.
>>
>>16906678
Hold out for a manual you homo.mmypu don't need instant gratification.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.