[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people always mistaking my 63 belair for a 64 impala?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 108040_4f8bb59d47_low_res.jpg (99KB, 790x527px) Image search: [Google]
108040_4f8bb59d47_low_res.jpg
99KB, 790x527px
Why are people always mistaking my 63 belair for a 64 impala?

64 isn't even the same shape chevy as a 63 and the badges clearly say belair on them.

Pic isn't my actual car.
>>
who cares theyre basically the same car and not everyone is autistic enough to learn year to year differences

yours is just a lower trim Impala anyway
>>
>>16906694

Black guys and mexicans think my car is a piece of shit because it's a four door and not an impala though.
>>
Also it doesn't make sense.
If you don;t know the shape and year model don't call it something it's not.

Imagine if I went up to someones 92 integra and started saying oh man that's a real nice 88 civic.

People would think I'm retarded and they'd be right. Yet people always do that with my chevy.
>>
>>16906670
all americans of that era looks the same. nobody gives two chits famo
>>
>>16906804
That still doesn't answer the question.
>>
Because Eazy-E
>>
>>16906707

>caring about the opinions of niggers and wetbacks
>>
>>16906707
that means they'll never try to steal it. be thankful
>>
>>16906670
My first car was a 67 Impala SS. I can't tell you how many times people told me nice Chevelle.
>>
>>16906707
Well 4 doors are trash
>>
>>16906723
That's a wild difference from mistaking 2 Chevies built on the same platform 1 year apart. Just correct them pleasantly and be on your way.
>>
>>16908300
You wouldn't say that if you saw how 90 percent of people think my 63 belair is a 64 impala even though it looks nothing like one.
>>
Who gives a fuck?

>better question
>>
>>16906707
>people think my lower trim four door compared to their high trim two door
That's literally what people would have thought when the car was new. KYS
>>
>>16909979
Lots of people.

Maybe not on /o/ because it's not a weeb car.
>>
>>16909997
I don't undestand that sentence.
>>
>>16906804
All cars of a particular era look the same, idiota
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.