[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LMAO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: j.jpg (72KB, 990x557px) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
72KB, 990x557px
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-uber-tech-crash-idUSKBN16W0UZ
>>
Uber is fucked. They lost $2 billion last year sinking all their R&D into the automation meme.
>>
>>16901619

whyd you sage the thread you lil bitch
>>
>>16901611
Side note: that Volvo looks solid.
>>
>>16902135
The sideview mirror hasn't even come unattached! That's pretty goddamn solid.
>>
>>
File: 1483771629323.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483771629323.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>16902337
>you were born just in time to see the start of the megacorp wars
>>
File: party_hard_.gif (958KB, 444x436px) Image search: [Google]
party_hard_.gif
958KB, 444x436px
GIF FUCKING RELATED

Holy shit, they push this self driving car shit so hard, they crash LEFT AND RIGHT and they're still so smug that people will just accept it (which they probably will, sheep)
>>
They still don't fucking get that computers lack creativity and the instinct of self preservation which is both helpful when not you but the other side fucks up big time.

Apparently those idiots completely ignore scenarios in which other cars turn into a danger for the selfdriving car.
>>
File: 1367031388073.jpg (38KB, 345x343px) Image search: [Google]
1367031388073.jpg
38KB, 345x343px
>>16902135

>side note
>>
>>16901611
>The accident occurred when the driver of a second vehicle "failed to yield" to the Uber vehicle while making a turn, said Josie Montenegro, a spokeswoman for the Tempe Police Department.
I'm not really understanding how you get rear quarter panel damage on the at fault car and roll the car that was hit onto it's side and flip it around 180 degrees from a failure to yield.

I guess the at fault car was turning left into the lane front of the Uber car and the Uber car failed to apply the brakes hitting the rear of the at fault car at an angle and then rolling for some reason?
>>
>>16902784
it's bullshit excuses so that driverless cars avoid the black mark that they deserve.

A human being who was attentive could have seen what was coming
>>
>>16902866
Yeah I'm assuming as much but this statement came from the police. Did they just repeat the story Uber gave them despite the fact that they managed to roll a car in what was presumably a fairly low speed collision? There has to be something else going on if they managed to roll a modern Volvo.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.