[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help /o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3009x2128px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3009x2128px
I'm looking to buy a car, managed to save up 25,000 for it but am completely lost as to what type to buy. Looking for one that is fuel efficient (don't care much for looks) I just need something to keep me off the buss, getting tired of waking up an hour early so I can to make it to work on time.
>>
2010+ Nissan Altima
2010+ VW Golf GTi
2010+ Toyota Yaris

there you go, get yourself something nice, watch some reviews.
>>
>>16899893
Thank you.
>>
File: 1489457257365.jpg (81KB, 986x678px) Image search: [Google]
1489457257365.jpg
81KB, 986x678px
>>16899914
Gonna add to this that you don't need 25k for a decent car.
They're all about equal except the Yaris is a bit more boring, in exchange for a teensy bit more fuel economy.

The Altima will honestly be a fun car, it'll just pull you around and it'll haul a family or more.

Golf will also be fun for the price range, and would be my fav. pick, it's a hatchback, so if you like that aesthethic, dew it, plus, if you're in Europe it'll be extra cheap to get the Golf.

I really want to stress to you OP, test-drive these cars, get a feel for them.
If I can give you one bit of advice when buying a car: give them a test-drive, ignore the statistics, only when fuel economy is OUTRAGEOUSLY bad, you don't wanna go for it (less than 18 mpg).
Get yourself a car that you ENJOY driving.
A car you can be excited about stepping into every morning and going to work.
Many people drive shitboxes all their lives and never try a more fun car, and that makes them think driving is a chore, it really doesn't have to be.

That is my grounds for suggesting you these cars instead of the cheapest fuel economy econoboxes around.
>>
Get a Honda fit/jazz so you have a lot, and I mean a lot of cargo space if you ever need to carry something
>>
>>16899878
3k civic

bank the rest for gas and future repairs.
>>
>>16899878
Just get a used prius for 10-15k
>>
If all you care about is A-to-B, any Toyota will do. A used 2010+ camry will be comfy and decent on the inside. Prius can work too but it's driving dynamics will quell you from driving anymore than you want to
>>
>>16899878
If diesel is an option I suggest go for it.
Gasoline cars dream the figures that diesel engines are able to achieve.

There's a reason in yurop they're such big of a deal.
>>
Mazda 3
>>
>>16899996
best damn thing ive read this whole thread
>>
>>16900061
I've done some math using my european Ford Focus 1.8 TDDI against the US petrol equivalent.
On the same 11 gallons the price difference is 2$ (diesel 28.92$ while gasoline 26.57$) my car did 600 miles whereas the gasoline equivalent 300.

If you're really concerned about fuel economy this should make it breddy obvious, I mean you pay twice as much using gasoline.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.