[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you convert to Islam if it would give you access to Arab cars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: centenario.jpg (595KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
centenario.jpg
595KB, 1280x960px
Would you convert to Islam if it would give you access to Arab cars?
>>
>>16896002
>It's an Arab car because an Arab owns it
>>
I can't tell if you're just trying to bully Italians or not.
>>
That's an Italian car. Arabs don't build anything, they even import European engineers to build their hotels.
>>
>>16896002
>>16896184
>>16896203
>>16896219
Looks Mexican to me
>>
>>16896225
>Italian
>Mexican
>Arab

Sameshit, different name
>>
>>16896002
i was just thinking the other day how little arabs contributed to the automobile and internal combustion technology in general.

Nothing.
>>
>>16896002
>blue trim with the green red and white stripe
Ew. Arabs have no taste.
>>
>>16896239
They provide the oil
>>
>>16896263
I think the company or the dealerships offer the racing stripe.

I know I've seen it on a few lamborghinis in Newport Beach, so it can't just be an Arab thing.
>>
>>16896239
Well, there's Lykan.
>>
>>16896238
>anglo
>jewish
Same shit, different name
>>
>>16896263
This. That's why I would say no.
Yes you would have amazing cars, but all specced in the most horrid and garish fashion.
Then you get slapped with praying 6 times a day, no bacon, no alcohol.

I couldn't do it
>>
>>16896239
Oil and fuel development is pretty helpful
>>
>>16896002
>Would you convert to Islam if it would give you access to Arab cars?
Dude, what is wrong with you? Wake up call. Time for a reevaluation of your Life...yikes.
>>
File: 300.jpg (16KB, 300x231px) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
16KB, 300x231px
>>16896002
just for access, no
but if you are paying me enough I'll say I believe an evil intergalactic overlord crashed a DC-10 filled with an entire population of aliens into a volcano if you want.
>>
File: LRl4vLPttybjxuA.jpg (97KB, 724x613px) Image search: [Google]
LRl4vLPttybjxuA.jpg
97KB, 724x613px
>>16896002
If I could use it to drive down a busy sidewalk in Qatar, as is tradition
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.