[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://articles.latimes.com/2000/dec/29/local/me-6004

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

POINT MUGU — A man was killed Thursday night after he lost control of his convertible along a sharp turn on northbound Pacific Coast Highway and plunged 40 feet to his death.

Authorities did not identify the victim, the sole occupant of the car, but said he was in his mid-30s. He was driving a gray Mazda Miata about a mile north of Deer Creek Road about 7 p.m. when the accident occurred, California Highway Patrol Officer Anthony Pedeferri said.

"He was out of control for quite a distance," Pedeferri said.

About 200 feet of skid marks showed the driver had tried to stop but was going too fast, authorities said. The car crossed into the southbound lanes, struck a soft shoulder and spun around before flipping and landing on its top.

Authorities would not say whether alcohol was involved.

>"He was out of control for quite a distance,"

miata drivers are fucking stupid
>>
Honestly I'm kind of jealous. Dying during hektik 200 foot skids on Highway One? No one on this board will ever have a death half that cool.
>>
>>16890707
agreed
>>
>200ft of skidmarks

Shit nigga he must have been cranking. Miatas are so fast and fun.
>>
>>16890746
takumi (or should I say toru) would be proud
>>
>>16890659
>About 200 feet of skid marks showed the driver had tried to stop but was going too fast
SONIC?
>>
>>16890659

he must've installed tires backward.
>>
>you will never enter a turn going too fast, pull the emergency brake, crash, see the light and arrive at the gates of Heaven being congratulated for your hektik skids by Jesus Christ and Paul Walker

Why even die
>>
>>16890659
One less faggot to worry about

>his mid-30s

lol @ being that old and in a Miata, that's actually kinda sad.
>>
>>16890659
>29/12/2000
Nigga this article's going to be legal next year
>>
>>16891163
>lol @ being that old and in a Miata, that's actually kinda sad.
that's actually kinda young for a male miata owner
>>
>>16891186
it's never to late to teach the younger generation why hoonin' miatas is a bad idea
>>
File: MX5.jpg (103KB, 700x516px) Image search: [Google]
MX5.jpg
103KB, 700x516px
>>16891224
because even when you're dead you'll still be gay
>>
>>16890659

99% chance this was a /o/ tard
>>
>>16893793
>2000
The ultimate oldfag
>>
Point mugu is a shit tier place to die though
>>
>>16890659
>a gray Mazda Miata
At first I thought this said a gay Mazda Miata topkek
>>
>>16894467
AHHAHAHA HOW HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL XDDDD MY SIDES ARE IN LE ORBIT XDDDD I AM ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING MY ASS OFF XDDDD UPBOATED XDDD
>>
>>16890659
poor guy, hope his customers found a new hairdresser!
>>
Fun fact: The CHP Officer quoted in the article became a cripple after a truck rammed into him during a routine stop.

He's now a paralympic athlete.
>>
File: 1484165678317.jpg (67KB, 634x558px) Image search: [Google]
1484165678317.jpg
67KB, 634x558px
>mid-30s
middle crisis mobile
>>
>>16890659
>"He was out of control for quite a distance,"

N I G H T O F F I R E
>>
File: tvzkmvrdm7la6fz95vhm.jpg (1MB, 1044x783px) Image search: [Google]
tvzkmvrdm7la6fz95vhm.jpg
1MB, 1044x783px
>>16894446
I think it's the perfect place to crash and burn.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.