[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Fast Lane Bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: douche.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
douche.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
Who wasted their time watching the "Diamond in the Rough: Restoring a Classic American Luxury Car" series on Youtube?

The fuckin host goes on and on about how his dead father came to the US, worked hard, succeeded, and bought a rare trim Lincoln back in the day. The host eventually gets a hold of it and lets it sit outside for almost a decade - ruins it. His dear old dads car. Then proceeds to make a video series restoring it, and he and his "mechanic" friend and virgin son bumble around the vehicle trying to "fix it up" like a bunch of dopes. The video production quality is garbage and the talking just goes on and on. In the end after ten episodes, it just ends without knowing what happened to the car! Everyone wanted to know what happened, no replies. Nothing. I raged at how he could let a low mile Lincoln go to shit, and then I raged at his shitty resto attempt and video production. Then I raged at my wasted time. What a fuckin joke, a good example of how not to do everything.

Their channel is The Fast Lane Car. A few days ago /o/ linked a video series testing trucks, and within a few seconds of watching this series I'm like "I recognize that douche...". This dickhole has another account called The Fast Lane Truck. Why make all these different channels, keep it under all one brand. But it doesn't matter, the guy is a middle aged muffin topper who is out of touch with a son that needs to get laid.
>>
its a malaise era shitbox calm down
>>
>>16890224
Most car youtubers could stop posting tomorrow and we would not miss them.
>>
>>16890261
There are many that do things properly, and their videos are well put together.

But maaaaan is there alot of shit, wrong information, and just plain retards working on vehicles.
>>
>>16890243
The guys are fuckin buffoons nonetheless.
>>
>>16890224
He's a boomer, get over it.
>>
File: matrix4.jpg (108KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
matrix4.jpg
108KB, 1920x1080px
>>16890282
welcome... to the desert of the real
>>
>>16891501
Not all boomers are dumb.
>>
>>16890224
>>16892890
True, but the guy OP is referring to has to have some sort of learning disability. Look at his intro @ 35 seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZOK6cxXowM
>>
File: 1456254793857.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1456254793857.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>16890282
This. There is this chanel with this rich faggot who thinks his black honda accord coupe is fast, and he does "tutorials" for mods. He was changing the radiator hoses for a mishimoto set for some reason, and he thought it'd be ok if he didn't drain the coolant. He takes off the lower end of the radiator hose first and assloads of coolant starts flooding out.
>don't worry guys its ok if a little coolant comes out
>coolant all over his garage floor
I could go on and on, but in short, guy is a honda shill and has no idea what he is doing, if anybody knows what chanel im talking about let me know.
>>
>I don't like thing, yet I keep watching thing so I can complain on the internet about how bad thing is: the thread
>>
I think level sub-20s should be fucking banned from playing ranked even if they have been invited by another player.
Why the fuck would you bring your fucking LEVEL ZERO friend into a ranked match holy shit.

It's already hard for me to climb up the ranks, I don't need people who don't even know what game mode they are playing Jesus christ
>>
>>16893071
>Rich
>Honda accord

Ayy lmao!!
>>
>>16893015
What am I looking for?

>>16893071
I need to see this.
>>
>>16890224
op just so you know a majority of all restoration projects end up like this or in worse shape than when they started

COUNTLESS PEOPLE TAKE THE WHOLE CAR APART AND HAVE NO MECHANICAL SKILL OR APTITUDE TO EVER REASSEMBLE IT

THE TERM BASKET CASE IS DERIVED FROM THIS AND IS DECADES OLD

this is why its better to just buy an already finished modified ready to go car if you want that
>>
>>16893542
He doesn't know how to speak.
>>
>>16894455
We are talking about Roman, right?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.